剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
或者你想打开门 直接跳到刀锋上去
Or do you just wanna open the door and jump over to the Raza?
好吧
Fine.
你有什么好主意
What's your brilliant plan?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我要先喘口气
I need a second.
顺便一提 不用谢
And you're welcome, by the way.
什么
What?
什么 刚才的事
What, for that?
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样我们就扯平了
This makes us even.
别犯傻
Let's not go crazy, huh.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
如果我们能活着回去 随便你告诉他们什么
If we make it back, you can tell them whatever you want.
你想在其他人那里碰运气 随便你
You want to take your chances with the others, be my guest.
五号♥ 她还是个小鬼
I mean, Five, she's a couple short of a deck,
反正也没人在乎她的想法
and no one really cares what she thinks anyway.
六号♥ 我摸不透他
And Six, I don't really know what I think about him.
但是四号♥ 当心那家伙
But Four, watch out for that guy.
他会趁你睡觉时杀了你
He'll slit your throat in your sleep.
二号♥会理解我的
Two would understand.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
嗯
Hmm?
我害怕这个
I was afraid of this.
什么
What is it?
使用运输机电脑记录的
Using navigational inputs recorded
导航输入
by the freighter's FTL computer,
我能够推断出他们的最后停靠港
I was able to extrapolate their last port of call.
远界号♥非法进入了某地
The Far Horizon went somewhere it was not authorized to go.
哪里
Where?
一颗叫做阿尔法金牛的星球
A planet call Taurian Alpha.
那里曾是一家制药研究机构
It was the site of a pharmaceutical research
但现在被星际委员会隔离了
facility, but it's now under galactic quarantine.
我猜研究出了差错
I'm guessing something went wrong with the research.
阿尔法金牛星上的树存活了几万年
The trees on Taurian Alpha live for tens of thousands of years.
有人认为它们的的化学结构可用于
It was thought their chemical structure could be used to
合成一种药物
synthesize a drug that would effectively
使人类永生
make human beings immortal.
然而 它们会产生一种前所未闻的
Instead, they created one of the most deadly viruses
致命病毒
humankind has ever seen.
那艘船为什么要去那里
Why would the ship go there?
有人为那研究花费了十几亿
Somebody spent billions on that research.
由特拉格特公♥司♥的一个部门运营
It was run by a division of Traugott Corporation.
是啊 他们不会善罢甘休的
Yeah, they're not just gonna let that go.
表面上他们服从隔离条例
Sure, officially they abide by the quarantine.
但实际上他们派人偷运出设备
Unofficially, they send someone in to smuggle out whatever
在其他地方继续做研究
they can, then continue their research again somewhere else.
他们没取得什么进展
Well, they didn't get very far.
我还剩多长时间
How long do I have?
症状通常在被感染后三小时内出现
Typically, symptoms appear within three hours of exposure.
而且我猜没有解药
And I assume there's no cure.
我会继续搜寻数据库
I'll continue to search the database.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
怎么回事
What's the hell's going on?
我们俩都昏过去了
I think we both passed out.
里面的空气越来越稀薄
The air's getting thin in here.
呼吸变得困难了
It is getting hard to breathe.
我们失去了很多压力
We lost a lot of pressure during the breach.
我们得放缓呼吸
We'll have to slow our breathing.
是啊
Yeah.
也许少说点话
And maybe talk a little less.
一号♥ 三号♥ 这是六号♥ 回答我
One, Three, this is Six, come in.
一号♥ 三号♥ 这是六号♥ 回答我
One, Three, this is Six, come in.
六号♥ 我们听到了
Six, we're reading you.
你们在哪
Where are you?
我在飞船外面 掠夺者上面
I'm just outside the ship, in the Marauder.
我离你们不远
I can't be far from your position.
你们情况如何
What's your situation?
有点说来话长
It's kind of a long story.
是不是遇见了食人的船员
Does it involve flesh-eating crewmen?
你也知道他们
So you know about them.
那是某种感染
It's some kind of infection.
二号♥似乎被感染了
Looks like Two's been exposed.
你们的信♥号♥♥变强了
Your signal's getting stronger.
我来集中搜寻 看看能否帮你们找到出口
I'll zero in on it, then see if I can find you an exit point.
等等
Hold on.
你确定想等到变异开始吗
Are you sure you want to wait until it begins?
我可以在那之前 让你有尊严的死去
I can give you an honorable death before it comes to that.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我宁愿可耻的活着
I'd rather have a dishonorable life.
你以前的确是这样
And you did, by all accounts.
我没有感到异样
I don't feel any different.
我什么都感觉不到
I don't feel anything.
我觉得也许是弄错了
I think there's been a mistake.
扫描已经确认病毒存在
The scan confirmed the presence of the virus.
没有出错
There is no mistake.
如果是我 我会在理智尚存
Look, if it was me, I would want to go
事态还能控制的时候先自我了断
while I still had my wits about me, and in control.
时候还没到
Not yet.
好了伙计们 我应该就在你们外面
Alright guys, I should be right outside your position.
我看见外壳有一处裂缝
I can see a small hull breach.
是啊 那是我们弄的
Yeah, that was us.
我们出了点事故
We had a little accident.
但我们把它缝合了
We sealed it off though.
好吧 我看见了另一个气阀 看上去完好无损
Alright, I can see another airlock, looks like it's intact.
在两层下面 大约离船尾有一百米
It's two levels down and about 100 meters aft.
你们能找到吗
You think you can find it?
我们有的选吗
Do we have a choice?
你们也许需要进入飞船深处 去找下去的路
You may have to move deeper in the ship to find a way down.
无线通讯也许会断开
May lose radio contact,
但我会停靠在这里等你们
but I'll dock and I'll wait for you.
明白
Understood.
我们这就去
We're on our way.
掠夺者 这里是刀锋
Marauder, this is the Raza.
说吧
Go ahead.
你找到他们了吗
Did you find them?
是啊 他们就在你说的位置
Yeah, they were right where you said they'd be.
那就有问题了
Then we have a problem.
什么
What?
我的数据显示那一部分的
My readings indicate that life support
生命维持正在减弱
in that section is failing.
氧气浓度降至临界
Oxygen levels are critical.
如果你无法在十分钟之内把他们救出来
If you don't get them out in the next ten minutes,
他们会窒息而死
they'll suffocate.
一号♥ 三号♥ 回答我 我们遇到了问题
One Three come in. Guys come in we've got a problem.
货船上有紧急生命维持设备
The freighter has emergency life support,
飞船各个部分上均有氧气罐
including O2 tanks located in various parts of the ship,
但目前为止我无法连接到那个系统
but so far I've been unable to link up to that system.
继续试
Well, keep trying.
我现在去气阀舱
I'm heading to the airlock now.
明白
Understood.
我不想你死
I don't want you to die.
我也不想死
I don't want to die either.
那一号♥和三号♥呢
What about one and Three?
他们会没事的
I'm sure they'll be fine.
我不觉得我们中有人能没事
I don't think any of us are gonna be fine.
即便我们能度过这关
Even if we get through this.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表