剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
You tried to help me
就想帮我
before you knew I could be trusted.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I do.
因为我认识一个和你一样的
Because I know someone just like you.
一个安卓
An android?
一个朋友
A friend.
她不知道多少次救过我的命了
She saved my life I don't know how many times,
而且不是因为她的程序设计如此
and not because she's programmed to,
只是因为她在乎我
but because she cares,
一旦你开始关心别人
and once you start to care,
你就没办法
it's not so easy to turn your back
在坏事发生的时候置人于不顾
when something terrible is about to happen.
阿里安 这会引起一场战争的
Arrian, this could start a war.
我们一定可以弥补事态
There has to be something we can do.
是的
Yes.
你说得对
You are right.
确实有个办法
There is a way.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
阿里安
Arrian?
阿里安
Arrian?
气密舱F2
不 等等
No! Wait!
秩序 请保持秩序
Order. Order, please.
关上飞机库 空间站被封锁了
Seal the hangars! This station is under lockdown.
- 是的 长官 - 动起来 快
- Yes, sir. - Move it! Let's go!
安卓 你为什么不回话
Android, why aren't you answering?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我之前还希望我们最后能狭路相逢一次
I was hoping we'd cross paths one last time.
你对安卓做了什么
What have you done with the android?
安卓是你最不应该担心的
The android should be the least of your concerns.
啊
Ah.
我几乎可以猜中你的每一次移♥动♥
I can guess almost every move you make.
你赢不了我的
You can't beat me.
哦 我不需要赢你
Oh, I don't need to beat you.
我只要击中你
I just needed to cut you
一次就行
once.
我的刀上涂满的毒药就能杀死你了
The poison that coats my blade will do the rest.
美崎 我拿到闪驱了
Misaki, I have the drive.
退回穿梭机
Fall back to the shuttle.
遵命 陛下
Yes, Heika.
你遇到任何阻拦了吗
Did you encounter any resistance?
没有
None.
好的
Good.
我是银河当局
This is Chief Inspector Kierken
总督察科尔肯
of the Galactic Authority.
请保持冷静
Please remain calm.
我们正在调查一个
We're in the process of investigating an explosion
空间站外发生的爆♥炸♥事件
that occurred off-station.
初步检查显示 空间站自身
Preliminary assessments reveal no structural damage
并没有发生结构性破坏
to the station itself.
但是 敬请注意
However, be advised
安全协议已经生效
security protocols have been enacted,
所以本空间站已被封锁
and this station is now under lockdown.
激活码 D-G-E-0-0-9
Activation code Delta-Gulf-Echo-Zero-Zero-Nine.
- 四号♥ - 安卓 听我说
- Four? - Android, listen to me.
我已经拿走了闪驱
I've taken the blink drive.
我别无选择 但是这不重要
I had no other choice, but that's not important.
现在我要你联♥系♥其他的船员
Right now I need you to contact the crew
然后让他们马上撤回飞船
and have them fall back to the ship immediately.
再过大约20分钟 空间站就要被摧毁了
In approximately 20 minutes the station will be destroyed.
他们没时间阻止即将发生的事情
There's no time to stop what's about to happen,
但是他们有时间自救
but there is time for them to save themselves.
联♥系♥他们 立刻马上
Contact them. Now.
二号♥ 三号♥ 五号♥ 六号♥
Two, Three, Five, Six,
如果你们能听到我讲话 马上返回飞船
if you can hear me, you must return to the ship.
安卓 我是二号♥
Android, this is Two.
在空间站外发生了一个爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion outside the station.
我觉得应该是其他人中的一个
I think one of the others
找到了炸♥弹♥ 并且把它扔进了太空
might have found the bomb and spaced it.
可能是这么回事 但是我相信
That may be true, but I believe
空间站还有其他威胁
there may now be another threat.
- 你是什么意思 - 四号♥已经策划好了
- What do you mean? - Four has a plot in place
一个摧毁空间站的阴谋
to destroy the station.
你们还有不到20分钟回来
You have less than 20 minutes to get here.
- 你怎么知道的 - 他之前在飞船上
- How do you know this? - He was on board.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他用了某种我不知道的
He used some kind of deactivation code
解除激活代码
I wasn't aware of.
他拿走了闪驱
He took the blink drive.
糟了 还有谁听到了吗
Shit. Is anyone else reading this?
- 请回复 - 我收到了
- Please respond. - I am.
我是总督察科尔肯
This is Chief Inspector Kierken.
我抓了一个你的船员
I already have one of your people.
我擅自借了她的通讯设备
I took the liberty of borrowing his communication device.
你不能离开空间站
You are not getting off this station.
如果你即刻投降
It could save us all a lot of time and trouble
会能帮我们节省时间 也省去好多麻烦
if you'd just turn yourself in now.
如果你一直在监视这个频道
If you've been monitoring this channel
那你一定也听到了我飞船上的安卓
then you heard the message I just got
给我发来的信息
from my ship's android.
没错 听着很有说服力
Yes. It sounded almost convincing.
我看到扎坦代表团的成员
I saw a member of the Zairon delegation
进入了限制区域
enter a restricted area.
他们已经打破了你的安全防线
They've already breached your security.
- 你在撒谎 - 他现在不知身在何处
- You're lying. - He could be anywhere by now.
生命补给系统 反应堆芯
Life support. The reactor core.
如果你想炸毁这座空间站 你会去哪
Where would you go if you were trying to destroy the station?
当我们去进行这些徒劳无功的搜索时
And while we're off on this wild goose chase
- 你又会做些什么 - 听我说
- what will you be doing? - Listen to me.
这座空间站上所有人的性命掌握在你们手中
The lives of everyone on this station are in your hands.
他们才是你们的当务之急
They should be your priority.
那些代表们还处于封锁状态吗
Are the delegates still in lockdown?
没错 我们把他们关在会议室
Yes, sir, we're holding them in the conference room.
他们开始变得不耐烦了
They're starting to get a little impatient.
我不在意
I don't care.
波西亚·林在空间站里
Portia Lin is on this station.
可能布恩也在
Probably Boone as well.
- 我要找到他们 - 是
- I want them found. - Yes, sir.
离开控制台
Step away from the console.
快
Please.
- 太快了 - 走开
- It's too soon. - Step away.
现在
Now!
三号♥ 五号♥ 六号♥ 如果你能听到我
Three, Five, Six, if you can hear me,
赶紧来掠夺者号♥
get down to the Marauder.
嗨 跟我来
Hey, come with me.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表