剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
** We're gonna fly to school each morning *
* 每早飞着去学校
** We're gonna smile the entire time *
* 永远保持心情好
** We're gonna be more happy *
* 欢乐时光胜以往
** We're gonna finally be fine *
* 一切终将变美好
** We're gonna get more calm and normal *
* 力求镇静不疯癫
** We're gonna fix our state of mind *
* 脑子抽风不能搞
** We're gonna be less crazy *
* 疯狂行径要减少
** We're gonna finally be fine *
* 一切终将变美好
** We're gonna stand holding hands in a brand new land *
* 手牵手呀心连心
** Far away from the borderline *
* 共建美好新世界
** We're gonna seem like a mainstream dream *
* 走上主流康庄道
** And be appealing to all mankind *
* 风靡世界没商量
** We're gonna have more fun and be less weird *
* 怪行减少欢乐多
** Than the first two years combined *
* 超出以往好几档
** And we're gonna live forever *
* 我们相约到永远
** And we're gonna sleep together *
* 我们还要滚床单
** And we're gonna finally be sunny and shinily *
* 积极向上 我最闪亮
** We're gonna finally be fine *
* 一切终将变美好
Jeff. Jeff?
杰夫 杰夫
Oh, sorry. Uh, what was the question?
不好意思 你问什么来着
What are we gonna do without Pierce
如今学习小组少了皮尔斯
in the study group this year?
我们这学年怎么办
I'm sure we'll figure it out.
船到桥头自然会直
Speaking of figuring things out,
说起"自然直"
me and Abed have an announcement.
我跟阿布蒂要宣布一件事
Troy and I are living together.
我跟特洛伊要同居了
Oh, that's-- - oh, that's nice.
这样 这样挺好
If you want to get us a gift,
要是你们想送礼
we're registered at linens 'n things.
送点家纺啊 或者别的东西都行
We have plenty of linens. We mainly want the things.
我们家纺挺多 还是送点别的吧
How you like me now, bitches?
妞儿们 大爷看起来咋样
Dean, you seem different.
院长 你变风格了
Are you in a play right now?
这是要演戏吗
Over the summer, I decided it's time
经过一个暑假的思考
to whip this place into shape.
我决定把这儿好好整顿整顿
I'm gonna be a mean, lean, deaning machine.
变身骨感新院长 铁腕冷血不留情
No more paintball, no more spaceships,
什么彩弹啊 飞船啊
no more trampolines, and no more--
蹦床啊 都别想了
what is that?
什么声音
It's probably the monkey that lives in the vents.
估计是通风口里的猴子在动
I named him "Annie's boobs," After Annie's boobs.
我叫它"安妮胸大" 以纪念安妮的大胸
See, this is the kind of national lampoonery
看见没 像这种尖酸玩笑
that is coming to an end this year.
我要在本学年全部扼杀
Homie don't dean this.
温顺哥要转型了
Okay, guys, let's get to biology on time.
好了 同志们 咱们开始学习生物吧
I don't want to be a screwup this year.
我可不想再悲剧了
Uh, Britta.
布雷塔
Damn it. We're really doing this without Pierce?
靠 咱真不带皮尔斯玩儿吗
So sad.
好伤感
Yeah, we have parted ways with our closest,
是啊 最亲密的战友
Oldest, craziest, most racist, oldest,
最爱搞种族歧视的老疯子皮爷
elderly, crazy friend,
和咱分道扬镳了
and he's not coming back.
他不会回来了
I'm back.
我回来了
How was your summer?
暑假过得怎么样
Enlightful, Annie.
很美好 安妮
I underwent three months of intensive soul-rezoning
我去激光莲座名人堂待了三个月
at the Laser Lotus celebrity center.
完成了强化心灵理疗
I stand before you a more highly evolved Pierce Pawthorne,
现在站在你们面前的是高阶进化版皮尔斯·霍桑
One that can accept that this table has a--
现在我明白了 这张桌子
has a sort of magic in it.
它是有魔力的
and I'd like to come back.
吸引着我归来
Yeah. Damn it!
好耶 靠
Oh, uh, sorry.
不好意思
I just had the frustrating realization
我一想到你不能回到学习小组
that you can't come back to the group,
就感到满心遗憾
because you're not in biology and it's all filled up.
因为人数已满 你选不进生物课了
Well, couldn't we take something else?
就不能选别的课吗
I mean, surely we've evolved beyond
咱的情谊早已升华
caring what class we take together.
还在乎上什么课呢
Oh, yeah. Pierce!
对 皮尔斯
I'll do you one better.
听听我的说法
I think we've evolved beyond reliance on a group at all.
我觉得大家的友谊 已经不靠小组来维系
Aren't we just actual friends now, no matter where we are?
咱不已经是朋友了吗 不管身在何处友谊不变
You know what's magic about this table?
知道这张桌子有什么魔力吗
It magically keeps our books from falling on the floor.
书放在上面掉不下去
The table's for studying, but as friends, we've evolved.
桌子仅作学习之用 但我们的友谊超越了学习
And let's use that first breath
大家一起来做个深呼吸
of crisp, new, super evolved air
感受这清新而超脱的空气吧
to declare proudly and in one voice, "Pierce...
一起骄傲地说出那句话 "皮尔斯
we'll see you when we see you."
命中有缘终须见"
Don't tell the monkey I'm living here.
别告诉猴子我住这儿
Oh, star-burns, I see you added a lizard
星霸 你现在不光戴高帽 纹星星
to your special hat and sideburns.
还添了一只蜥蜴
Am I missing anything?
还有什么我没看到吗
Yeah! The human being underneath it all,
有啊 你没看到我的本体
but no one's really interested in that, are they?
你们都是只见衣装不见人 是吧
No.
确实
I hope we did the right thing about Pierce.
皮尔斯的事儿我们没做错吧
He really seems like he's changed.
看起来他真的变了
What are you, nuts?
你傻呀
That's what he wants you to think.
他那是迷魂阵
Trust me, we're better off without him.
相信我 没他世界更美好
Excluding Pierce is what drove him crazy last year.
去年我们不理他 他就疯了
Wrong, being crazy drove him excluded.
错 因为他疯了 我们才不理他
What's wrong?
怎么了
Cougar town has been moved to mid-season.
《熟♥女♥镇》挪到季中播出了
That's never a good sign.
情况不妙
Not cool, not cool, not cool, not cool, not cool--
不妙 不妙 不妙 不妙 不妙
Hey buddy, hey, it's coming back in January.
哥们儿 一月就会回归了
Six seasons and a movie.
播六季外加同名电影
Six seasons and a movie.
播六季外加同名电影
This is intro to biology.
这堂课是生物学导论
I'm your professor, Dr. Marshall King, phd.
我是你们的老师 马歇尔·金博士
It took me 6,205 hours to get my degree,
我花了6205个小时才拿到学位
And I know, because I was only allowed in the library
我记得很清楚 因为在圣文森特监狱服刑时
one hour per day at the San Vicente correctional facility
我每天只能在图书馆待一个小时
while serving a sentence of 25 to life.
25年的监禁才换来这个学位
Now let's talk about that word.
现在我们就来说说这个词
"Life."
"生命"
Sorry.
对不起
It's a new phone. Switching to vibrate.
新买♥♥的手♥机♥ 这就调成振动
Continue. This is really great.
请继续 说得真棒
I stared at a crack in the ground in my cell for years,
一连几年 我盯着牢房♥中一条地缝
and one day, something grew from it.
有一天 地缝中有东西破土而出
A single blade of grass.
是一片草叶
Vibrates louder than the ringer.
振动比响铃动静还大
Gosh. You know what? Turning it off.
真要命 你猜怎么着 我马上关机
Living thing, growing from dead stone.
一个生命 从死寂的石头中蓬勃生长
Get out!
滚出去
Oh, it's off, it's off. Out!
关机了 关了 出去
I turned it off.
我刚关机了
Fine. Okay, fine. I'm leaving.
行行 好吧 我走就是了
And don't bother coming back.
出去就别想着回来了
Seriously? Hey, dude,
玩真的啊 伙计们
Sean Penn called. He says to dial it back.
刚才是肖恩·潘的电♥话♥ 他让我回过去
Sean Penn is an actor who--
肖恩·潘是位演员
I know who Sean Penn is. I've seen Milk.
我知道肖恩·潘 我看过《哈维·米克》
Now get out.
现在你出去吧
Dude, learn to blend.
哥们 学会入乡随俗啊
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表