剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I heard the jar break and then
我听到有罐子打碎的声音
I saw him running out of the room holding his hand.
然后我看到他捂着手跑了出来
Looked like he cut himself.
好像他把自己割伤了
Well, well, well.
妙 妙 妙
Look at this, Abed.
看呐 阿布蒂
He weaves baskets and lies.
他编着竹篮还有谎言呢
What's this about?
这是怎么回事
It's about the killing of our biology yam.
是关于我们的生物课小番薯被杀一事
Will you please come with us?
请跟我们来好吗
But I'm in the middle of making a handle.
但我正在做把手呢
He wants it the hard way. Tell him what Shirley said.
不见棺材不落泪啊 告诉他雪瑞怎么说
Todd Jacobson, you have the right to do whatever you want.
托德·贾可布森 你有权自♥由♥行动
Nothing you say or do can be used against you by anyone,
你的一言一行无人反对
but we'd really like it if you came with us.
但我们希望你跟我们走
Please and thank you.
麻烦配合 多谢合作
Make it quick, folks.
同学们 有话快说
I have a class in five minutes
我五分钟后还得
and none of you guys are in it.
给另外一批学生上课
After conducting a full investigation,
在指挥了本案整个调查过程后
my study group now has definitive proof that Todd,
我的学习小组现在有明确的证据证明托德
with malice of forethought, smashed our yam.
处心积虑用心险恶地除掉了我们的番薯
That's a serious allegation.
这个控诉很严重啊同学
I hope you can back it up.
我希望你们能弄清楚
We can place him in the building Monday night.
我们能肯定他周一晚在教学楼内
He has a mysterious bandage on his hand,
手上又离奇负伤
and we have and eyewitness who saw Todd drop the jar and flee.
还有目击证人指证托德弄倒了番薯后逃逸
Well, Todd, what do you have to say?
好吧 托德 你有什么话要说
I just wanna--
我只想...
Don't answer that, soldier!
不要答话 士兵
This man is an American hero. And who are you?
此人是美国的英雄 您是哪位
I'm Lieutenant Colonel Archwood, United States Army.
我是美国陆军拱木木中校
I had the pleasure of commanding this young man in Iraq.
我很高兴在伊♥拉♥克♥担任此人上级
I'm staying on his couch this weekend
这周末我进城参加婚礼
while I'm in town for a wedding.
在他家沙发上借宿来着
I am a licensed attorney, a veteran of two wars,
我是个持证律师 两战老兵
and I'd like to know why in hell he's being arrested.
我想知道到底为什么他会被捕
Mr. Winger, what is the intention here?
翁格先生 您有什么目的
Simple. When Todd smashed our yam, he stole an "A" from us.
很简单 托德毁了我们的番薯和"A"
We want it back.
我们要拿回我们应得的
You mean if he smashed the yam.
你说的是"可能"
All you have is the word of this Mr. Star-Burns,
你们有的证据只是星霸先生的一面之词
who offers up no explanation as to why he was at the scene.
却没有解释星霸先生当时为何在场
How about it, Jeffrey?
你怎么说 杰夫瑞
What was Star-Burns doing there?
星霸当时在那干吗
We agreed to withhold that information
我们与目击者拉钩协定了
as part of a pinky swear with the witness.
决定对此信息进行保密
A pinky swear?
拉钩
This is ludicrous.
太可笑了
This whole school is ludicrous.
这所学校也太可笑了
Who honors the pinky swear of a degenerate
谁会听信一个拉钩协定
over the word of a decorated soldier?
对一个战功卓越的士兵的污蔑
I'm inclined to agree with the man in uniform.
我倾向于赞同制♥服♥哥的意见
Shocker. Jeffrey.
墙头草 杰夫瑞
Tell us what Star-Burns was doing in that classroom,
告诉我们星霸当时在那干吗
or your group can take an "F."
要不然你们组只能得F
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
慢着慢着
I grade my students.
评分是我的事
Now, what star face was doing there is irrelevant.
现在星星脸搞了些什么不重要了
What matters is what he saw.
重要的是他看到了些什么
I'm upholding the pinky swear.
我支持拉钩协定
What?
什么
Yo, man, you spent your life in the army.
哥们 你的人生在军营度过
I spent mine in prison.
我的却是在监狱里
Two places where a man's word is only as good as his uniform.
这俩地方都是穿的衣服决定你话的可信度
Now out here, it's supposed to be different.
现在在这俩地方以外事情该不一样了
And in my class, it will be.
在我的班上 就是这样
You two can plead your case to the class
你们俩可以把案情陈述给同学
and let them decide your grades.
让他们决定你们拿多少分
Professor... Thank you.
教授 谢谢你
It's not a favor, Mr. Winger.
这可不是帮你们的忙 翁格先生
A man's gotta have a code.
人总得有个行为准则
Awesome.
说得真好
See you in class.
课上见
Uniform.
制♥服♥控
Shirley did some more digging.
雪瑞深入调查了一下
Turns out Todd's yam never even sprouted.
发现托德的番薯都没发芽
Goes to motive.
这下有作案动机了
And Star-Burns puts Todd in the classroom at 8:10.
星霸八点十分在实验室看到他了
Opportunity.
作案时间也有了
Add to that a cut on the hand
再加上手上的伤口
And the Winger charm, we might get an a-plus-plus.
还有翁格的魅力 应该就是他了
We still have a lot of work to do.
还得加把劲
Oh, I think you've done enough.
我想你做的已经够多了
Colonel Archwood got to Star-Burns.
拱木木中校去找星霸了
Threatened to involve the real cops.
以真正的警♥察♥威胁他
Now Star-Burns is in the wind.
现在星霸都风中凌乱了
He's our only witness.
他是我们唯一的目击者
That what you guys do in here?
这就是你们干的好事吗
You push your little papers
拿出几张破纸
and you make your little speeches,
发表几段烂演讲
and in the end another dirtbag walks?
最后又放跑另一条线索是吗
Huh? Huh?!
是吗 是不
Abed! Abed!
阿布蒂 阿布蒂
Abed! Walk it off!
阿布蒂 淡定点
Walk it off!
务必淡定
I'm sorry about my partner.
对于我搭档带来的不便深表歉意
He--he's been on edge ever since we switched.
我们互换角色设定之后他就老在崩溃边缘
Annie, that class already hates us.
安妮 同学们已经够讨厌我们了
If we go in there without a case, they'll fail us.
要是咱们没有证据就开庭 输定了
We have proof our yam was murdered
我们有证据表明番薯是被谋杀的
and now you find your softness?
现在意识到自己温柔体贴的一面了吗
It's eat or be eaten when that's convenient,
天下太平时就张牙舞爪
but when the going gets tough, Winger gets nervous, huh?
一旦陷入困局 翁格就小紧张了是吧
We have no case, Annie.
咱们根本立不了案 安妮
It's too late to get one, Jeff.
现在立案为时已晚 杰夫
We only have time to get justice.
只余时间力求公道
Tell us what happened next, Todd.
说说之后发生了什么 托德
I disarmed the IED
我拆解了爆♥炸♥装置
and returned the child to his mother.
将幼儿送还给其母亲
She offered to give me her only possession--a wooden chair--
她将唯一的财产送给我 一把木椅子
But I refused.
但是我拒绝了
I was only doing my duty and we had
我只不过是恪尽职责 而且
plenty of chairs at the base.
我们基地里椅子也不少了
And for your valor, you were awarded a bronze star.
为表彰你的英勇 你被授予了青铜星章
In fact, you have an absolutely glowing service record.
实际上 你的服役岁月简直光耀门楣
Don't you, private? I do my best.
是吗 二等兵 鞠躬尽瘁竭尽所能
You do more than that, soldier.
你的功绩远远不止 士兵
Certainly more than this witness
必然要超过这位自以为
who supposedly saw you kill the yam.
看到你杀死番薯的目击者
A man who for all we know
这位众所周知的
is a holocaust-denying, 9/11 pedophile.
大屠♥杀♥否认者 9-11岁恋童癖
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 收回
One last question.
最后一个问题
Did you intentionally break into
你有没有故意闯入
the biology room with the express purpose
生物教室 并蓄意谋杀
of killing the study group's yam?
学习小组的番薯
No, sir, I did not.
没 长官 我没有
Thank you, soldier.
谢谢 士兵
And god bless your testimony.
上帝保佑你的证词
Your witness.
目击证人
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表