剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
There are a lot of layers to this.
争论有点儿趋向白热化啊
It's almost too conceptual to follow, but...
他们说的都太抽象了 但是
I love it.
我就喜欢抽象的
So that's what this was all about, Andre?
安德烈 你就是为了这点事儿跟我生气
Just about wanting me back in the kitchen?
就是想让我回归家庭做家庭主妇吗
I thought you loved being a wife and a mother.
我以为你喜欢做贤妻良母的
Of course, but can't you see
我当然愿意 但是你没看出来吗
That's not all I'm about anymore.
我不仅仅是一个贤妻良母了啊
Hi, sorry, don't want to interrupt.
不好意思 无意打断你们啊
But you are cordially invited to prevent a disaster.
但是现在需要你们来制止一场悲剧啊
I promise to put your dreams before mine.
我发誓永远做你背后的女人
I promise to bottle up my repulsion
我发誓看到你在下水道里的头发时
at the sight of your hair in the drain.
永远都不吐槽
I promise to earn no more than 70% of
我发誓如果和你做同样的工作
what you would make at the same job.
我挣的钱绝对比你的70%少
What about babies? What about 'em?
孩子怎么办啊 他们怎么了
How many? Pick a number, dick!
你想生多少 蠢货 随意说个数
Like, it's up to me!
老娘能生着呢
What in god's name are you two doing?
你们俩在神坛前干什么呢
Getting married.
结婚啊
What does it look like we're doing?
那你说我俩像在干嘛啊
You two are damn fools. Oh, sorry.
你俩都傻到家了 对不起
I'll allow it. I am a fool.
没关系 我是个傻子
I was a fool to think I wasn't destined for a life of this.
我傻到认为自己这辈子都不会结婚生子
I mean, look around.
看看周围
Can you even imagine what kind of wedding I could throw
你们能想象如果姐们儿我上心的话
if I actually gave a crap?
那得搞出多棒的婚礼啊
No offense. Knock it off.
不好意思啊 滚开
Being good at weddings doesn't make you good at marriage.
擅长婚礼策划不代表你适合结婚
Exactly.
没错
People can make all sorts of promises,
人们总是承诺一大堆
but they never stick it out.
但是没几个人认真
It's not something you just stick out, man, all right?
哥们儿 这可不是什么能说到做到的事儿
It's a risk that you take together.
你们俩在一起太冒险了
And you don't just promise it once.
你承诺一次可不行
You got to promise it every day.
你得每天都履行承诺
Yes, but the person you're making promises to
但是你们做出承诺的那个人是会改变的
is going to change. You have to accept that.
你们也必须接受这一点
I do. But do you promise to be patient
我可以 但是你能保证耐心等到那个人的
when that person's stereo business takes a little while
音像生意在不久的将来
to get off the ground. I do, but...
重新崛起的那一天吗 我可以 但是
Do you accept that ten years is more than a little while
你能接受这不久的将来有十年那么长
And that ipods aren't going away,
而且iPod没有退出市场的意思
and maybe it's time to let somebody else take the lead?
或许是时候该让别人来当顶梁柱了吧
I do.
我愿意
You do?
你愿意吗
Yes, baby, I swear I do.
是的 宝贝儿 我发誓愿意
Then I promise I will do whatever it takes
那我就发誓不管发生什么
to make this work forever.
我都会和你长相厮守下去
Well, in that case, let's rehearse this bad boy.
既然这样 我们就开始彩排吧
Actually,You pretty much just married each other.
实际上 你们把誓言都差不多说完了
If you let me pronounce you man and wife,
如果你们允许我宣布你们结为夫妻的话
You can kiss the bride
你就可以亲新娘了
and you can save like, um, 70 bucks.
而且你们还能省下70刀
What do you say, baby?
你说呢 宝贝儿
Done and done. Husband and wife.
结了 你俩正式结为夫妻了
Now how about it?
现在我们是不是应该
Let's party!
派对开始了
Lame.
真无聊
Abed.Abed! Abed!
阿布蒂 阿布蒂 阿布蒂
We're weird. We need to be weird.
我们是怪人 我们应该当怪人
You want to see something weird? Check out this dance.
你想见识什么叫真的古怪吗 看看这舞蹈
Uh, what did you call this? The "Lindbergh lean"?
你管这叫什么舞 林德伯格舞
What'll they think of next?
你觉得他们下一步怎么跳
Inspector spacetime...
时空探长
Ohh, thank the cosmic engineer I found you.
太空工程师我可找到你了
Troy, this is hardly the time.
特洛伊 现在不是耍宝的时候
Or is it hardly the space?
或者是不对的场合
Okay, I see what you did there.
好吧 我知道你要做什么
But now I have to get back to my lindbergh lean
但是我现在必须得接着跳我的林德伯格舞
With, uh--I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name.
和这位 不好我没记住你名字意思
Inspector... What sort of creature
探长 你觉得什么样的生物
would do a dance called the lindbergh lean?
会跳林德伯格舞呢
Blorgons? Blorgons.
河蟹战警吗 河蟹战警
My name's Danielle.
人家叫丹妮尔
Constable Reggie, it appears the blorgons have developed
雷吉警官 好像河蟹战警能够
the ability to take human form. Weirdos.
变成人形了 怪胎
Your photonic bowler hat.
带好你的光子碗帽
Blorgon Patrol.
河蟹战警终结者
Shirley, I have some good news and bad news.
雪瑞 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
The good news is the board loved your sandwich shop idea.
好消息是董事会爱死三明治小店的想法了
The bad news is that they made a few calls
坏消息是他们打了几个电♥话♥
and sold the space to Subway, the sandwich place.
把那个地方卖♥♥给了赛百味 也是卖♥♥三明治
What? Pierce and I put a lot of work into that idea.
什么 皮尔斯和我花了大量的精力
How could you do this, dean? I'm sorry!
你怎么能这样呢 校长 对不起
The board went over my head on this one.
董事会在这件事上根本不听我的
And I don't remember being invited to your wedding,
还有我还记得我没被邀请参加你的婚礼
So I guess we're even on the hurting-each-other front.
所以我觉得我们互捅了对方一刀
I'm a blast at weddings.
我可是婚礼傲客啊
There go all my dreams.
我的梦想都完蛋了
This is just a setback.
这只是暂时性的困难
You don't have to give up just because of subway.
你不用因为赛百味的介入就放弃梦想
Guess I better go break the news to pierce.
我想还是赶紧把这事儿跟皮尔斯说说吧
He's not gonna like this.
他肯定非常失望
Remember that temper tantrum he threw
还记得那次他以为亚当·桑德勒偷了
When adam sandler "Stole" His idea for Jack and Jill?
他关于《杰克和吉尔》的创意而大发雷霆吗
You're underestimating him.
你小看他了
I think Pierce is a lot more mature than we all give him credit for.
我觉得皮尔斯比我们想象的要成熟得多
Look at me now, dad! How's it taste?
老爹 看看现在的我 你什么感觉啊
How many sandwich places did you have?
你有几个三明治店啊
None!
一个都没有
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表