剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I should check my messages. No.
我得看看我的短♥信♥ 不许
Guys, could we maybe watch a different movie
伙计们 我们要么换部电影看
or just stop saying that word six times per minute?
要么就不要一分钟念叨六次那个词好吗
What word? Blade.
哪个词 刀锋
Oh, because of Britta's ex-boyfriend.
哦 因为布雷塔的前男友
Can you check my messages for me
你能帮我看看我的短♥信♥吗
and tell me if he called?
跟我说一下他有没有打电♥话♥过来
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得这样不太好吧
What if my mother died?
要是我妈死了呢
You guys are really talking over blade.
你们才是真正的三句话不离刀锋
Not cool! Annie, subdue your guest.
好霸道 安妮 管好你的客人
Annie, think for one second.
安妮 你想一下
You have my phone, and you're not even checking it.
你拿着我的手♥机♥ 但是你根本没去查看
What if my mother is dying?
要是我妈危在旦夕怎么办
This is junkie talk.
这是典型的瘾君子说辞
You just wanna know where your phone's hidden.
你只是想知道自己的手♥机♥被藏在哪里
I just wanna know if my mother is dying.
我只是想知道我妈有没有死
It's a simple yes or no. I'll cover my eyes.
不过是与否而已 我会捂上眼睛
You go check my phone and say,
你去看一下我的手♥机♥ 然后说一句
"No, your mother isn't dying" Or "Yes, your mother is dying,"
"没 你妈没死"或"对 你妈要死了"
And then we go back to watching the film.
然后我们就继续看电影
Give it to me!
把它给我
That's right, Britta. It's a banana.
没错 布雷塔 这是香蕉
Why is there a banana in your DVD cabinet?
你DVD柜子里放香蕉干吗
Read the banana, Britta.
读一下香蕉上的字 布雷塔
"You are a lying junkie."
"你就是满嘴谎言的瘾君子"
I'm sure those words hurt.
我知道这话很伤人
But you wouldn't be reading them if they weren't true.
但如果不是真的 你就不会读到它们
I am so weak.
我好逊哦
But we are not defined by our limitations.
但是限制不是最终的决定因素
We are defined by our potentials.
潜力才是真正的衡量标尺
I have the potential to watch Blade.
我有潜力继续观看《刀锋战士》
You two are bad friends! Bad.
你俩真的是坏朋友 很坏
That's unfair. What about you guys?
好不公平 那你们俩呢
Okay, you don't like our movie, we can't say the word "Blade,"
你不喜欢看电影 我们又不能说"刀锋"
There's phones in the refrigerator.
冰箱里还有一部手♥机♥
Oops.
嘴滑
Troy, Abed!
特洛伊 阿布蒂
Let me see if he called!
让我看下有没有他的电♥话♥
I have a right to know! You're monsters!
我有权利知道 你们这些怪兽
You're hitlers! You're racist pedophiles!
你们是希♥特♥勒♥ 你们是种族主义恋童癖
You're the opposites of batman!
你们是蝙蝠侠的敌人
You don't know what that means.
你根本不晓得自己说的什么意思
Gonna rip out your throats and eat your--
扯出你的喉咙 咬掉你的
Still think the lock was overkill?
还觉得锁是没有必要的吗
No.
不了
There's phones in the refrigerator.
冰箱里还有一部手♥机♥
It's you.
你个呆子
Boys' night!
纯男之夜
I need help reacting to something.
我需要帮助 完全不知作何反应
Remember it's just a quick peek at Blade.
记住只是来看一眼刀锋
You tell anyone we did this,
要是你将此事告诉别人
I will stop letting you do things with me
我就不让你继续对我做那事
I'm afraid to tell anyone about.
恐怕我还要广为告之
Hey, I get it.
好啦 知道啦
You wanna take a look at Britta's ex-boyfriend.
你想看一眼布雷塔的前男友
If you did it by yourself, you'd be weird.
如果你自己来 就太变♥态♥了
You're the only one that really understands me.
你是唯一真正懂我的人
Oh, funky.
不错哦
What, are you guys on a date?
怎么 你俩在约会吗
Pretty awkward. Look what Pierce won me.
好尴尬哟 看皮尔斯帮我赢的哟
What is this?
搞什么玩意儿
I decided to go outside the group for a best friend.
我决定走出小组去找好朋友
And you couldn't do better than Chang?
除了昌你就找不到更好的了吗
You take that back!
收回你说的话
He could do plenty better than me.
他当然可以找到很多比我更好的
I was the first to say yes.
我是第一个答应他的
Well, have fun forcing life.
生活所逼 要幸福哟
We will.
我们会的
What do you wanna do next?
接下来你想做什么
Cotton candy? Russian roulette?
棉花糖 俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘赌
What did you say? Cotton candy sounds great.
你说什么 棉花糖超棒的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
That's it? Huh.
那个就是吗
Hmm. He's not as good-looking as you.
他可没你俊俏
I wasn't fishing for that. No, no, no.
我可不是为了这个来的 不不不
I offered it freely. Come on, I wanna go on a ride.
我自愿夸你一下 走 我想去玩一把
This is a window for me.
这里就像为我开启了一扇窗
I spent my carnival years pregnant.
多年来的嘉年华我都是怀孕妇女
Shirley, I'm not jealous.
雪瑞 我不是在嫉妒
I just wanted to see what the deal was.
我只想知道他们是怎么勾搭到一起的
Obviously the deal is he's a dirtball,
很显然他们勾搭是因为他是个邋遢鬼
Britta hates herself, voila.
布雷塔自我厌恶 对眼啦
What do you wanna do?
你想怎么做
I'd like to go on a ride.
我想去玩一下
Let's go shoot some ducks.
咱们去打鸭子玩吧
Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞
Eight of clubs. I win.
梅花八 我赢了
Nice!
好耶
How are you feeling? Good.
你感觉如何 挺好
Great, actually. Thank you, Annie.
实际上 好极了 谢谢你 安妮
I could've never done this without you.
没了你我绝不可能做到
I'm glad to be able to help you.
很高兴能帮到你
I want you to know--
我想让你知道
And I've never said these words--
我之前从未讲过这些话
but I've always felt them.
可是我心里一直是这么觉得的
You're a sister to me.
你是我的好姐妹
Britta!
布雷塔
Hey, little sis,
那个 小妹
Do you think you could trust me to have my phone back now?
你觉得现在你能相信我 将手♥机♥还我吗
I've got my email on there,
那里面有我的电子邮件
my calendar, homework assignments.
日历 家庭作业
I'm kinda screwed without it.
没了它我真是有点抓瞎
You're not just manipulating me, right?
你不是在糊弄我 对吧
Oh, because of-- Oh, jeez.
因为 哦天哪
Yeah, whatever. That's over, Annie.
好吧 随便啦 早完事了 安妮
Seriously.
真的
Okay, I have it right here.
好 我正拿着呢
It's a gateway to further trust.
这可是更进一步信任的大门哦
Perfect. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Love the gateway. Honoring the gateway.
大门很有爱 大门威武
I have to call my doctor for some results.
我得给我的医生打个电♥话♥问一些检测结果
Don't worry, I'm fine. It's just a little personal.
别担心 我没事 不过这有点小隐私
You need privacy, sure thing. I'll check on you later.
你需要隐私 当然 我待会再来看你
Bye. Thank you, sweetie.
再见 谢谢你 小甜甜
Boy, this guy doesn't give vampires
哎哟 这个人对吸血鬼还真是
a square inch of leeway.
半点余地都不留呢
He's harsh.
他很严酷的
What's wrong, Annie?
怎么了 安妮
You came out of the bedroom smiling,
从卧室出来时 你笑靥如花
and then your smile faded as you leaned against the door.
可一背倚到门上 你就笑容尽失
I gave Britta her phone.
我把布雷塔的手♥机♥给她了
You did? Why?
你给了 为什么
She needs to feel trust to recover, or she'll relapse.
她需要感到信任才能康复 不然会复发的
She's gonna relapse because you gave her her phone.
她复发是因为你将手♥机♥还给了她
No, I secretly switched Blade's number in her phone
错 我悄悄地将她手♥机♥里刀锋的号♥码
to my number.
换成了我的
So if she tries to get in touch with him,
所以如果她试图联♥系♥刀锋
it'll come to me. That's diabolical.
就会发到我这里来 真是腹黑
Yeah, you're just like Blade, man.
对哦 你真是很像刀锋战士呢
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表