剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
There's nothing to be zambia about, Annie.
安妮 这事儿没什么丢人的
This is all my fault.
都是我的错啊
I pushed you into competing with other Annie.
是我逼你和亚裔安妮竞争的
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I practically ran to you with that flier.
实际是我拉你们下水的
I wanted to destroy her.
我想打得她一败涂地
All because I can't handle the thought
归根结底 我还是受不了
of anyone getting more gold stars than me.
别人得到的赞许比我多
I'm such a child.
我真是幼稚
You're not.
不 你不是
Listen, when you really hate someone
听我说 当你对像对安妮·金那样
the way you hate Annie Kim,
对别人羡慕嫉妒恨
or when you feel the way I feel about you,
或者你如我一般 爱由心生
the easy loophole through the creepiness and danger
避免尴尬 解决危机的诀窍
is to treat them like a child.
就是不把对方当真
"A chip off the old block, you're the best, kiddo."
虎父无犬子 小子 你肯定行的
It's a crutch.
精神胜利法
It's a way for me to tell you how important you are
当初我有意示好又羞于表达
from a distance.
才会这么做
But now you're becoming this...
但现在 吾家有女初长成
mature, self-possessed, intelligent young woman,
你变得成熟独♥立♥ 聪慧能干
And I can't keep patting you on the head
我不能再拍着你的头
or talking down to you.
或者居高临下地教导你了
But I like how close we are.
但我喜欢和你亲近
I don't want to grow up if it means losing what we have.
我不想因为长大 就失去我们的亲密
Well, tough, Annie.
坚强点 安妮
You have to grow up
你必须长大
because the world needs more women like you.
世界需要你这样的杰出女性
Can't keep doing this forever, kiddo.
不能永远这么亲近呀 傻姑娘
Can't we?
不行吗
Nope. I can't, no. Nope, that's gross.
不 做不来 不 太恶心了
That feels gross.
实在是太恶心了
Well, I better go check on the group.
还是回去看看小组情况吧
If they haven't left already.
但愿他们还没走
I'll follow you.
我跟你一起去
From a respectable distance.
不过会保持距离 以示尊重
Guys?
同志们
I'm sorry I put you through that.
我给团队抹黑了 对不起
And I know it doesn't make up for what happened,
我知道一句对不起弥补不了我的过错
but would it help if I said
但如果这么说 你们可否原谅我
I farted?
屁是我放的
Annie, no.
不 安妮
I can't let you fall on that sword because...
我不能让你背黑锅 因为
I farted.
屁是我放的
No, I farted.
不 是我放的
I farted.
我放的
Guys, I wasn't doing the Spartacus thing. I farted.
同志们 我真不是做雷锋 我放的
No, seriously, I--
不 说实在的 我
We all farted.
我们都放屁了
Oh, you guys!
你们太赞了
Annie... I'm farting now.
安妮 我又在放了
Wait, why are you still here?
你们怎么还没走
Abed may have figured out a way we can still win.
阿布蒂找到了反败为胜的方法
Really? How?
真的吗 怎么做
It's simple, really. First we...
很简单 首先我们
Abed, what did I tell you?
阿布蒂 我跟你说什么来着
You can't just mumble nonsense.
别总嘟囔废话
No one's cutting away.
又没人偷听
Okay, fine, here's my actual plan.
好吧 实际上我的计划是
What is that?
那是什么
It's from Britta.
是布雷塔干的
She's promising to disrupt the model...U.N.
她发誓会搅了模联比赛
She says she's gonna cause a disruption that,
据她说 这次的破坏
while not completely illegal, should be a real concern
不至违法 但将会极大地威胁
to campus...Security!
校园安全
Oh, no.
不
Maybe we should call the real cops.
或许我们应该报♥警♥
You know, back in the '80s,
这么说 80年代的时候
I had this real piece of work protestor,
我领教过一位极品罢♥工♥抗♥议♥党
used to always give me trouble.
真的是麻烦连连
You know what happened to her?
知道她后来怎样吗
She incited a riot at the W.T.O.
她煽动了反WTO的暴♥动♥
Got choked until she passed out.
到死依然满腔愤慨
By some real cop with a real billyclub.
被正经警♥察♥用真的警棍殴打致死
Sometimes I wonder, you know?
有时候 我就在想
Well, what are you waiting for?
你还在等什么啊
Go show that hippie how the world really works.
让这位小愤青知道世界的残酷
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么
All in favor?
全体同意吗
Could you morons say aye any slower? Come on.
你们这群白♥痴♥ 反应就不能快点吗
Greetings, people of earth II.
你们好啊 二号♥地球的人类
What is this?
搞什么飞机
We represent the United Nations from earth I.
我们是一号♥地球联♥合♥国♥代表
Using our Switzerland's hadron collider
利用我们瑞典的强子对撞机
and resources from every nation,
和各国的资源
the people of our planet have constructed
我方地球的人们开辟了一条
A trans-dimensional gateway here.
变维时空隧♥道♥ 穿越到了这里
They can't do this.
他们不能这样做
The science works out.
科学上是可行的
Yes.
太棒了
We come to you with an offer.
我们有个提议
We have achieved world peace, tying our score with yours.
我们争取让世界和平 把我们的分数抹平吧
But we are willing to concede our victory
但如果你们同意承认你们输了
if you agree conceding yours,
我们就承认我们输了
forming one gigantic united united nations.
然后共建一个大型联♥合♥国♥
We did it.
我们做到了
You're a fool.
你真是很傻很天真啊
Your ultimatum is itself a technical act of aggression.
你这最后通牒从某种意义上讲就是一种进攻
If we simply refuse to recognize your authority,
如果我们只是拒绝你们也参政
we still remain ahead and you lose.
我们仍会保持领先地位 而你们就输了
But you win a simple game.
但你仅仅是赢得了一个小比赛
The larger symbolic victory will be ours.
更有意义的胜利是属于我们的
We refuse.
我方拒绝此提议
I'll take the real victory.
我要实实在在的胜利
A logical, effective, common sense move, Annie Kim.
安妮·金 你的决议合理有利有节
One which flies in the very face of the United Nations itself,
这就是联♥合♥国♥本身的一个缩影
a fundamentally symbolic organization
一个满是空想 妄谈道义
founded on the principles of high-minded rhetoric
故摆姿态 惺惺作势的
and empty gestures.
空余象征性的组织
Blue U.N. wins.
蓝队获胜
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么啊
Nothing.
没什么
And you can't do anything to stop me.
无论怎么做 你都无法阻止我
Did someone say "Can't do anything"?
无法阻止是吧
I knew you'd come.
就知道你会来
You're so busted.
抓了个现行
I told you to stop playing operation on me!
说了多少次 别在我身上演练手术
I'm not your damn board game!
我不是你们的博智游戏
At least you didn't get my spare ribs.
幸好没偷吃我的剩排骨
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表