剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sick of this crap!
我受够这些破事了
Enjoy your stupid dreamatorium.
享受白♥痴♥的幻梦空间吧
We will!
我们会的
Because this is our apartment too!
因为这也是我们的公♥寓♥
And just because we're awesome
我们只是有才
Doesn't mean we're not adults!
不是幼稚
Candy cigarette?
要香烟糖吗
I don't want a candy cigarette.
我不要香烟糖
I want our Annie.
我要安妮回来
Yeah, we blew it.
是啊 不欢而散
I picked the wrong week to quit.
我就不该这礼拜戒烟
What the hell is this?
这又在搞什么鬼
In security deposit terms, it's a gold mine.
按保证金条例 你可得下血本了
And you're lucky it's only gonna cost you money.
但算你走运 破财免灾
Your friend nearly killed himself.
你朋友差点涂料中毒
Yeah, that's me.
没错 我就是这样
Lucky Annie.
幸运安妮
I'm really sorry, Annie.
我真的很抱歉 安妮
I had some island girls over
刚才请几个热带美女来玩
and one of them must have slipped me a mickey.
肯定是哪个耍我了
I'm just glad you're okay.
你没事就好
You can pay me back by helping me
想偿还我 就帮忙去特哥布弟家
Get all my stuff from Troy and Abed's.
把我的行李取回来
You're moving again? How long was I out?
你又要搬家吗 我梦游了多久
Is Napster still a thing?
音悦台还在不在
You've been out long enough for me to realize
你梦游的时间里 我认识到
that I'm gonna need to keep living alone.
自己还是适合离群索居
Come on.
走吧
Let's get you cleaned up.
先给你洗白白
What the hell?
干什么啊你
I have brain damage. Nothing I do counts.
我有脑部损伤 "二"者无罪
Where is all my stuff?
我的行李都去哪了
Troy, Abed?
特洛伊 阿布蒂
It's all yours.
这房♥间归你了
We're sorry.
我们很抱歉
Sometimes we get stuck in our own little world.
有时我们沉浸在自己的小宇宙中
And then in that world, we make even littler worlds.
我们甚至有时幻想宙中宙
And sometimes there are tunnels between those worlds.
有时候 宇宙之间会有隧♥道♥连通
Or a subway. One time a snake.
或者时空快车 有次是一条蛇
We're sorry. Do you like it?
总之很抱歉 你喜欢吗
Of course, I do. It's perfect.
我爱死了 这太完美了
I mean, I can rearrange the throw pillows.
我是说 抱枕什么的我可以重摆
You have them arranged by size instead of color, but--
你们按大小排 但其实该按色彩来排
What did I say?
我说得没错吧
But what about the dreamatorium?
那幻梦空间呢
It's staying.
它还健在
The dreamatorium is more important than any of us.
幻梦空间比我们更重要
But you're more important than our bedroom,
但你比我们的卧室更重要
so we put the bunk bed in the blanket fort.
所以我们把双层床搬进了毯子城♥堡♥
This is all gay code.
基味浓重
You sure I'm worth it?
我值得你们这么做吗
Yeah, there's a couple of things that we were hoping
当然了 还有很多事
that you'd help us with.
要指望你帮忙呢
Yes, like where does the water go in the iron?
是啊 比如说熨斗里的水会去哪
And what's the iron for?
熨斗是用来干嘛的
And what gets out Kool-Aid stains?
库尔得饮料怎么上色的
Yeah, we already know that the opposite
我们已经知道 不同颜色的库尔得
Color Kool-Aid doesn't work.
口味完全不一样
Also, Troy scraped me when we were fork-jousting last week
还有 上周叉术比赛特洛伊把我戳伤了
And I don't think it's healing right.
迟迟不能愈合
Abed, that's infected.
阿布蒂 伤口感染可不得了
Infected. That's the word I was looking for.
感染 就是想说这个词
Hi, guys. I thought you were sick.
大家好 我还以为你病了
I was...N't.
我本来 就没病
I kind of made it up to get out of helping.
我只是编造谎言 好逃脱帮忙
That's okay.
算了吧
It is? Yeah, it is.
真的吗 是啊 是真的
Jeff, did you know that when it snows
杰夫 你知道吗 当雪落之时
my eyes become large?
我眼波流转
** And the light that you shine can be seen *
*卿可曾见 辉煌涌现
He tweeted it?
难道说他发上微博了
Baby He tweeted it!
亲 他发到微博了
** And now that your rose is in bloom *
*赠有玫瑰 怒放娇颜
** A light hits the gloom on the grave *
*古墓幽暗 一扫无前
Look out, asteroids! That was close.
当心 小行星来袭 好险
Thanks for getting us to Planet Greendalia safely, Horsebot 3000.
多谢带我们安全来到绿色星球 马伯3000
Well Oh, no!
不客气... 噢 不
Greendalia has been overrun by evil king blorgon!
绿色星球上河蟹泛滥成灾
Look out, Troyborg!
小心 特洛战警
I'm dead.
我要死了
Horsebot 3000, no! I love you!
马伯3000 不 我爱你
I am king blorgon.
我是河蟹之王
And my plan is to blow up the world!
我的计划是炸毁世界
Your lasers are useless against me.
你的激光不能伤我
Aim for his butt. It's his only weakness.
瞄准屁屁 直击软肋
We did it!
成功了
Peace and tranquility have been restored to Geendalia.
和平和宁静重回绿色星球了
And all thanks to Horsebot 3000.
向马伯3000致敬
He belongs to the stars now.
他现在安息星辰之间了
All right, five more minutes
忍♥受无能 再过五分钟
and we should probably put a stop to this, right?
我们就喊停 好吗
Jeff, are you--
杰夫 你怎么
I liked Horsebot 3000.
我很喜欢马伯3000
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表