剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
The table...
那张桌子
is...magic.
的确有种 魔力
As someone who's been on the other side,
我以被排挤在外的亲身经历
I can tell you,
很负责的告诉大家
it is a scary, lonely, Chang-filled world out there,
那是一个恐怖孤独 满天飞昌的世界
and sure, this group has sprouted some legs,
没错 这个小组有了长足的发展
but why are we in such a rush to leave the tide pool,
当海岸上只有时间如沙溜走
when the only things waiting for us on shore
海鸟鸥视耽耽时
are the sands of time
我们又何须匆忙
and the hungry seagulls of slowly growing apart.
去追赶那一次满潮呢
Man, I really need this biology class.
老天 我真得好好上这个生物课
Pierce!
皮尔斯
Professor Kane has never taken a bribe from anyone in his life.
凯恩教授从不收受贿赂
You feel me?
懂我意思吗
Yeah, I lied, but you seem to have a harder time
我说谎了 看你被排挤的这么凄惨
being the bad guy than me.
坏人还是我来当吧
You're right. I do...
没错 我的确...
Which, in a weird way, makes me a pretty bad guy.
这么一来 我还真的够坏的
We're one and the same.
咱俩是一丘之貉
Please don't.
别抬举自己
Jeff, but you're still kicked out of biology.
杰夫 可你还是被生物课除名了
Oh, I'm not worried about it.
我可不担心这个
Life has a way of breaking through.
船到桥头自然直
So, uh, here's what I'm thinking.
所以 我寻思着
I'm a drug dealer, right? And you're a scientist,
我是毒贩 对吧 你是科学家
so couldn't we get, like,
所以咱们是不是也该来个
a "Breaking Bad" type of thing going?
《绝命毒师》版组合
Sorry, star-face, you just lost your seat in my class.
抱歉 星星脸 我的课你不用来了
There, now the table is as good as new.
行了 现在桌子已经是完好如新了
And so is Abed.
阿布蒂也好了
Britta, I'm sorry I was overprotective about Abed.
布雷塔 抱歉我对阿布蒂保护过度了
I'll try and be more supportive of you.
我今后会尽力支持你的
Well, here's your first chance.
很好 第一个机会来了
Helping Abed has inspired me to finally declare a major.
帮助阿布蒂 启发我最终决定了主修专业
I'm gonna study psychology.
我要读心理学
Like in a research capacity?
是研究型吗
No, in a hands-on capacity. I'm gonna be a therapist.
不 实践方向 我要做按♥摩♥师
Hey, hey, hey, keep it down.
喂喂喂 别喧哗
There's a new sheriff in town.
没见到新警长上任吗
Interesting.
有意思
So this is the year we all die. Yeah.
今年咱死定了 是啊
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表