剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Our job isn't to fight it, but to weather it--together.
我们无需独力抗争 只求登上人生之筏
on the raft of life.
风雨同舟
A raft held together by
人生之筏
those few rare, beautiful things that we know to be predictable.
由珍贵美好之物绑织 由我们掌控
Ropes?
绳子吗
Vines. Vines?
藤蔓 藤蔓?
Let him finish!
别插嘴啊你们
Us.
是我们
It won't matter what happens to us
只要我们彼此坦诚宽容
as long as we stay honest and accepting
接受各自的优缺点
of each other's flaws and virtues.
再大风浪也能闯过
Annie will always be driven. Shirley will always be giving.
安妮永远需要鞭策 雪瑞永远乐于付出
Pierce will never apologize.
皮尔斯绝不会道歉
Britta's sort of a wild card from my perspective.
布雷塔狂放百搭
And Jeff will forever remain a conniving son-of-a-bitch.
杰夫永远是老谋深算的绝世贱男
Abed!
阿布蒂
There are six sides to this die and seven of us.
骰子只有六个数 我们却有七人
He devised a system by which he never has to get the pizza.
他使诈好避免下楼拿比萨
Jeff!
杰夫
Really? You crafty jackrabbit.
不是吧 你这个阴险小人
Dang, man. Pretty low, dude.
我靠 太没品了 哥们
It's called friendship, look it up. Encarta it.
不懂啥叫友谊就上网查查
I think we just found our pizza-getter.
拿披萨的人选已经有了
Yes, we did!
是的 就你了
Oh, like it matters who goes.
下去又不会少块肉
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Karma.
报应
That guy sucks harder
他真是臭过
than the toilet in an airplane bathroom.
飞机洗手间的马桶
Airplane bathroom...
飞机的洗手间
Oh, my pies!
我的馅饼
**Roxanne*
*罗克珊
**You don't have to put on the red light*
*你不必将红灯亮起
**Those days are over*
*这样的日子已经结束
**You don't have to sell your body to the night*
*你今晚不必再将自己出♥卖♥♥♥
Sing, Britta!
唱得响亮 布雷塔
I really love your place.
我好喜欢你家
You should move here.
你也搬过来好了
Come on, Troy.
快来跳 特洛伊
**Or if it is right*
*也不管是错
**Roxanne*
*罗克珊
**You don't have to put on the red light*
*你不必将红灯亮起
You guys see what happens when I leave you alone, huh?
瞧见没 没我的领导你们就这副德行
**You don't have to put on the red light*
*你不必将红灯亮起
**Put on the red light*
*将红灯亮起
*Put on the red light* Go, Troy!
*将红灯亮起* 跳得好 特洛伊
**Put on the red light*
*将红灯亮起
To Pierce. May he rest in pierce.
敬皮尔斯 愿"尔"安"斯"
Shirley, don't you think you've had enough?
雪瑞 你不觉得自己喝多了吗
Of you.
多你妹
Guys, I've been thinking about that night over and over.
伙计们 我不停地回想那一晚
One thing has become clear.
真♥相♥慢慢浮现
This is the darkest, most terrible timeline.
这是最黑暗最恐怖的平行空间
Enough with the timeline crap, Abed!
收起你平行空间那套 阿布蒂
Pierce got shot in the leg and died!
皮尔斯腿部中枪身亡
Shirley's a drunk.
雪瑞变成酒鬼
Annie's locked in a mental ward
安妮被关进了精神病院
because her guilt drove her insane.
因为她内疚到发了疯
Jeff lost an arm in the fire.
杰夫在火灾里失去了右臂
Troy lost his larynx because, for some dumb reason,
特洛伊的喉咙也完蛋了 出于傻♥逼♥原因
he tried to destroy a flaming Troll doll by eating it.
他企图吞灭一个燃烧的巨怪娃娃
Clearly you don't understand anything about defeating Trolls.
你等明显不懂对抗巨怪之道
Life has gone to hell, Abed.
我们现在是生不如死了 阿布蒂
This is real!
这是真实世界
Look at us. Look at me!
看看我们 看看我
Britta, you put one wash-away blue streak in your hair.
布雷塔 你染了撮一洗没的蓝头发
And I lost an arm.
哥可是没了只胳膊
Exactly. Life got dark.
正是 咱的人生没希望了
And all because Jeff rolled a one.
都怪杰夫掷了个一点
Oh, I love how this is my fault somehow.
有罪都推到我头上是吧 我喜欢
It's mine.
是我的错
I've run over that night over and over in my head,
我在脑海中一遍遍地回想
and I keep coming back to one thought.
有个念头挥之不去
I should've caught the die and not let you roll it.
我应该接住骰子 不让你扔出去
I failed to do that and we all suffered for it.
可我没出手 现在大家都遭罪
But I'm gonna make it up to you.
不过我会补偿大家
What is this?
什么东西
Of all the timelines, this is clearly the darkest,
在所有平行空间里 毫无疑问这是最黑暗的
which is why I propose we commit to being evil.
所以我提议 大家都黑化算了
I made us all black goatees out of felt.
我用毛毡为大家做了山羊胡
I suggest you put them on until you're able to grow your own.
建议大家胡子长出来前 先贴这个
From now on, I am evil Abed.
从现在起 我是黑化阿布蒂
We're the evil study group, and we have but one evil goal.
我们是邪恶学习小组 有一个邪恶的目的
Return somehow to the prime timeline,
回到主时间线
the one that I stopped you from rolling that die,
就是我阻止你掷骰的那个
then we destroy the good versions of ourselves,
我们消灭自己的光明镜像
and reclaim our proper lives.
夺回正常人生
Evil Abed.
黑化阿布蒂
As evil Jeff, am I allowed to pull fewer punches with you?
作为黑化杰夫 我能对你更加毒舌点吗
Certainly. I hate you!
当然可以 我恨你
Shut up with your sci-fi crap!
闭上你那科幻鸟嘴
I lost my damn arm,
老子连胳膊都没了
and you're making fake beards!
你却玩什么假胡子
Goatees.
山羊胡
Evil Troy and evil Abed
邪恶版特哥布弟
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know.
不清楚
I guess nothing.
没什么
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表