剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I'm the one who knows how it works.
只有我知道这游戏该怎么玩
Run, run! He's gonna throw a knife!
快跑 快跑 他要扔飞刀了
He's gonna throw a knife! Go!
他要扔飞刀了 快
Jump! Jump!
跳 跳
Wait! What are you-?
等等 你要做什么
He's a psychopath! He's suffo-
他是个疯子 他...
Hey, look, buddy, I know it must have sucked
听着 伙计 我知道给肯德基老爷子
being Colonel Sanders' manservant and all,
做牛做马不是滋味
but Pierce is technically our friend,
但皮尔斯好歹算我们的朋友
and we're not gonna watch you screw him over.
你想坑他的钱 我们不会坐视不理的
Perhaps you should be asking yourselves
也许你应该问问自己
how you intend to stop me.
你将如何阻止我
How about if we come over there and kick your ass?
我们过来整死你怎么样
Go get him, Troy.
整死他 特洛伊
Be my guest.
随便啦
But 30 seconds after you leave your chairs,
但离开座位30秒后
the weight sensors will recognize it as an automatic forfeit.
体重感应器将视为自动弃权
Weight sensors?
体重感应器
That's it. Let's get that jag!
忍♥无可忍♥了 咱们去收拾那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah! Get him!
上啊 收拾他
Kick that hippie's ass!
嬉皮士受死吧
Let's go! Move, move, move!
我们走 快快快
I think he left a note. What?
我想他留了张字条 什么
"After you've squandered the last of your savings,
"在你们挥霍完自己的积蓄后
I'll watch you writhe, penniless, in the gutter,
我会在霍家大楼顶层办公室通过望远镜
through a telescope in the penthouse office of Hawthorne Tower."
欣赏你流落街头一文不名的惨状"
You can leave notes. This game is incredible.
居然可以留纸条 这游戏太赞了
Pierce?
皮尔斯
No, Pierce! Please, no!
别这样 皮尔斯 别这样
We need you!
我们需要你
Just let me die.
让我死吧
Pierce, so Gilbert knows a couple tricks.
皮尔斯 吉尔伯特是知道一堆诀窍
Big deal. We outnumber him.
有什么了不起的 咱们人多不怕
And most importantly, while he's fighting for greed,
而且更重要的是 他为贪婪而战
we're fighting for friendship,
我们为友谊而战
which means we can't lose, okay?
我们不会输的 好吗
Okay. Okay!
好的 好的
I guess there's no hug button.
我想没设计拥抱按钮
Everybody keep Pierce protected.
大家保护好皮尔斯
We have to get him to the throne
我们得赶在吉尔伯特前
of Hawkthorne before Gilbert.
把他送到霍家堡的王座
And don't forget, when you die,
别忘了 一旦死掉
you go all the way back to the study room.
就得从自习室从头再来
So... Don't die.
所以 别死
Good pep talk, Jeff.
"真会"加油打气 杰夫
Yeah, I used to love dying,
是啊 我以前喜欢送死
but that speech really turned me around.
这番话让我回心转意了
Whatever.
爱听不听
What's that? Kill it!
这是什么 干掉
It's a girl milking a cow, Pierce.
是个女生在挤牛奶 皮尔斯
I'll check it out. I owe Jeff that.
我去看看 我刚才害过杰夫一次
I wasn't gonna say it.
算你自觉
I am Hilda. I live in the village.
我叫希尔达 我住在村子里
Lesbian.
同性恋
I can help with that.
我可以帮忙
I have information on many topics.
我拥有很多主题的资料
Cool.
酷
The throne is in Castle Hawkthorne, north of here.
王座在霍家堡里 由此向北
You unlock the castle with the white crystal of discipline,
打开城♥堡♥大门 需要惩戒白水晶
which you must free from the black caverns.
要到黑暗洞穴中将白水晶解救出来
I'm picking up on some hidden symbolism.
这话里有话啊
Right, "white crystal."
没错 白水晶
You think dad was into meth?
你们觉得我爸是说迷幻药吗
You can usually get supplies in a town like this.
在这样的小镇上应该可以补充装备
Man, why can't my mom be here?
老天 为什么我妈不在这儿
She always said my video game knowledge would come in handy.
她总是说我的游戏知识迟早会派上用场
I never believed her.
我居然不相信她
Everybody split up and take a hut.
大家分头行动 各去一个小屋
Our only chance of beating Gilbert is to cover more ground.
击败吉尔伯特的唯一机会就是攻占更多地盘
I have information on the following topics.
我拥有以下主题资料
Holy crap.
我擦
Where have you been my whole life?
为什么你现在才出现在我生命里
I buy and sell weapons and armor.
我买♥♥卖♥♥武器及盔甲
Cool. We need weapons.
酷 我们需要武器
Ooh. Well, what's free?
这么贵 有不要钱的吗
Can we have a torch?
火炬可以给我们吗
Thief! Thief! Annie, put it back.
贼 贼 安妮 放回去
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
What are you doing? It was an accident!
你干什么呀 是意外
He's dying!
他快死了
All right, hold on, hold on!
坚持 坚持
Now what are you doing?
你这又是干什么呀
He was suffering!
他太痛苦了
Yeah, from axe wounds!
是啊 被斧子劈的
Well, if this isn't worth any points, what is?
如果这个不算得分 那什么才算
You're asking me?
你问我作甚
I'm still looking for a pong paddle.
我还想找"乒乓对战"玩呢[古董电玩]
Let's play poker. Oh, now we're talking.
我们打牌吧 这才像话嘛
Check the desk. I'll check the dresser.
你翻桌子 我抄衣柜
How do I straighten that painting?
怎样才能把画摆正
You can't. Stop playing like a girl.
没办法 别像个小女生似的
Stop playing like a girl?
别像个小女生似的
Here's the thing about women, Jeff.
这就是女人的优点 杰夫
We don't hack and slash our way through life
我们不会用暴♥力♥解决问题
because we're one with life.
一切尽在温柔掌握中
Help me hide the body. Oh, my lord. Oh, my lord.
帮我把尸体藏起来 上帝啊上帝
Shirley, these things happen in video games.
雪瑞 这种事在游戏里很正常
They do? Yes.
是吗 是的
We can't get hung up on real world morality.
现实世界的道德感在这里不管用
We need to survive and win.
我们得活下去赢得胜利
Hello, I'm the blacksmith's wife-
你们好 我是铁匠的妻子
Aah! Help!
啊 救命啊
Oh, crap! Guard the door.
见鬼 守好大门
What?
什么
Shirley!
雪瑞
No witnesses!
不能留活口
Grab everything you can carry.
能拿多少拿多少
I'll check upstairs for any more family.
我去楼上看看还有没有人
Don't give me that look. These are your loose ends.
别这样看我 都怪你没用
I'm just tying 'em up.
我只是收拾残局而已
This is so cool.
这也太酷了
Where are your clothes?
你们的衣服呢
Pierce taught me poker.
皮尔斯教我打牌
I'm not good at it.
我没什么天赋
You still talking to this girl?
你还在和这女生聊吗
Yeah, she only has three moves
是的 根据激活的基本模式
that you activate with basic patterns of stimulus.
她只有三种动作
I've never felt this way before.
我以前从未有这种感觉
Abed, don't get weird. Oh, I won't.
阿布蒂 别走火入魔了 不会的
She's not ready for anything serious,
她还没准备谈正式的恋爱
but she wants me to meet her family.
但她要我见见她家里人
My father is the blacksmith. Her father's a blacksmith.
我爸是铁匠 她爸是铁匠
Hello! Everybody go shopping?
大家好 大家买♥♥东西去了吗
That's all we did.
我们就是买♥♥东西去了
Is that hut on fire?
这屋子着火了吗
Oh, my. What an unexplained tragedy.
天啊 多么不可思议的悲剧
Don't we look comfy at a cauldron.
我们和这锅子搭调吗
Check it out.
快看
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表