剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Welcome back to Greendale,
欢迎回到格林德尔
now ranking fifth on Colorado's
暨现科罗拉多社区大学中
alphabetical listing of community colleges.
按字母排序第五的学院
Rest in peace, Bad Boy Slim's DJ School.
安息吧 坏小子斯林穆DJ学院
This school owes its continued existence to the following heroes.
本校能幸存至今 要感谢以下几位英雄
Jeff Winger,
杰夫·翁格
a teacher so dedicated to clean energy,
一位积极拥护清洁能源的老师
he's already parking like his car is electric.
连停车都向电动车看齐 抢占其专用车位
Britta Perry, currently raising awareness of homelessness,
布雷塔·派利最近提高了人们对流浪者的认识
not that she has a choice.
反正她也没得选
Abed Nadir, who actually wrote this announcement
阿布蒂·纳德尔 本声明的实际撰稿人
for the sake of, as he put it, catching everyone up.
用他的话说 旨在让大家跟上剧情
And Annie Edison who led the effort to save
安妮·埃迪生 曾负责为格林德尔
Greendale from 534 critical emergencies.
解决了534起重大事件
534?
534起
Frisbee!
飞盘
Hey Leonard, what, are you gonna Bogart the disc all day?
伦纳德 你还想霸占那盘子到什么时候
Like tears in rain.
如 雨中泪
What?
啥
I can't believe the roof collapsed.
简直没法相信屋顶还能塌了
We almost killed Fat Neil.
我们差点害死胖尼尔
That was Garrett.
人家叫加瑞特
See, we're monsters.
听到没 我们就是禽兽
Okay, if they blame us for this, let me take the heat.
好 如果要怪到我们头上 这黑锅我背了
I'd never see the inside of a cell.
我还没见过监狱里啥样呢
I have been reliving this day over and over for a thousand years.
我一直重复过这一天 已然过了一千年
Guys, this is not on us.
同志们 这事儿不怪我们
That roof was gonna collapse, 80% of the rubble was styrofoam.
屋顶本来就要塌了 80%的瓦砾是泡沫
Speaking of guilt, where's Shirley?
说到有罪 雪瑞哪去了
You didn't tell him?
你没跟他说
I was waiting until we were all together.
我在等我们聚齐了再说
Abed's not comfortable with C-H-A-N-G-E.
阿布蒂不习惯 波一安 喝呜阿
Hey, screw you.
去死吧你
I can spell.
我也会拼音的
Screw you.
去死去死
Is Shirley gone?
雪瑞走了吗
Did she spin off?
她单飞拍衍生剧去啦
Nobody spins off in real life, Abed.
现实生活里没人拍衍生剧 阿布蒂
Shirley went to look after her dad in Atlanta
雪瑞去亚特兰大照顾她爸爸去了
and ended up taking a job as a personal chef to a brilliant,
后来去做了私人厨师 雇主是一位聪明绝顶
but troubled Southern detective.
麻烦缠身的南方侦探
I told her I'd manage her sandwich shop while she's gone.
我跟她说好在此期间我会帮她看好三明治店
Oh, that's very generous of you.
你真大方
I have a friend in town,
我城里有人
every time you're gonna need help with that.
需要帮忙尽管说话
She'll be back.
她会回来的
Like Troy?
像特洛伊一样
Are any of you white people
你们这些白人
noticing what's happening to this group?
没注意到组里变成什么样了吗
Do Abed and I need to be concerned?
我和阿布蒂需要担心吗
You have my word, as leader of the white people
我跟你保证 只要我还是白人领导
there's no cause for alarm.
就没有担心的必要
Say hello to new Shirley.
跟新雪瑞打个招呼吧
Just kidding.
开玩笑的
This is Francesca Dart.
这位是弗兰西丝卡·达特
I have brought her on as an administrative consultant.
我带她来是当行政顾问的
I thought it would be fun, and mandatory for
旨在增加趣味 也是强制性地
you to add her to your little committee.
必须加入你们这个小委员会
Why, because one roof collapsed?
为什么 就因为塌了个屋顶
No, God, God no.
不 当然不是啦
I'm your friend bringing you a new friend,
我是作为朋友 给你们带新朋友来的
one with training in not collapsing roofs.
这新朋友接受过「不塌屋顶培训」
Is she, excuse me, ma'am.
那她...别介意女士
Is she above us or below us?
那她...是在我们之上 还是之下
She is, woop!
她...
I'm getting a call, here, and I'll have to take it.
有电♥话♥来了 我必须得接
Frankie, why don't you explain what your role will be,
弗兰 你来说明一下你的任务
while I leave to take this call.
我出去接个电♥话♥
My phone is vibrating,
我手♥机♥正在震动
but it is In your office, which you didn't realize,
但...它... 在你办公室里
when you started the fake phone call move.
你开始假装要接电♥话♥的时候 才想起来
My phone is in my pocket, Jeffrey.
手♥机♥就在人家口袋里 杰夫瑞
I'm walking away, so I can get it out and answer it.
我渐渐离开 是为了出去接电♥话♥
Let me know how it goes.
一会告诉我进展如何
Okay, I'll just have a seat and-.
好吧 我坐下说...
No! No!
不行...不要
No, no, no! Hey!
不行不行 喂
Our friend use to sit there.
那是我们朋友的老座位
She spun off.
她拍衍生剧去了
I'm sorry, what about here?
抱歉 那这儿呢
Yeah, ,I guess that's okay.
坐吧 那没事
Okay, so,
行
I took an informal survey
我对格林德尔在人们心中
to get a sense of how Greendale is perceived.
是怎样一个存在 做了个非正式调查
And three themes emerged, weird.
三个主题浮现出来 诡异
Passionate and gross.
激昂和恶心
Now you want to hang onto that grouping.
现在你们还坚持抱团
In marketing, it's what we call the Good Belushi.
在市场上 我们称这个为好布鲁什
If I had a magic wand,
我要是有根魔杖
I would use it to make sure Greendale never had to grow up.
我会用它来确保格林德尔不会发展扩张
I would also probably use it to cut the Magic Wand class
或者用来砍掉「魔杖课」
that I noticed is actually offered here,
我没想到你们居然还真这门课
as well as VCR Repair, a class called Ladders,
还有「录像机修理课」 「梯子课」
and when is it Okay to Shake a Baby?
还有「最佳时机晃孩子课」
In terms of hierarchy, I'm a big believer in it.
至于等级制度 我是十分推崇的
Someone needs to say, I'm in charge, and that person is me.
如果要有人领头 那个人必须是我
That's my decision.
得由我说了算
That doesn't mean that we don't work together,
不代表我们不能合作
but all communication and decisions will go through me.
但所有沟通交流以及决定都得经过我
I'll send out an email later to set up our next meeting.
过会我会给大家发邮件 确定下次开会时间
Awesome. Okay. Great seeing you, Professor.
太好了 很荣幸见到您 教授
Yeah. Coolios.
好酷哦
Who in the crazy bitch?
这疯婊♥子♥是干嘛来的
Did that just happen?
刚刚那是真的吗
Did you see her binder?
你们看到她的活页夹了吗
Pretty nondescript.
真是没特色
Seems like she may be trouble.
看起来她是个麻烦啊
To be fair, she's an additional white person,
老实说 算上她又多了个白人
which has clearly become important here.
显然已经成为这里的重要问题了
No, thank you.
没 谢谢你
I, I'm just glad I was able to answer.
能接到电♥话♥就万幸了
My, my phone got lodged in my pocket.
手♥机♥刚刚卡我口袋里拿不出来了
I know!
我知道
I guess that is a thing.
我猜这种事也免不了啦
So, you were saying about the thing,
话说 刚才说到那件事
the reason you were calling was,
你打电♥话♥给我的理由
what were you talking to me about?
到底是为什么来着
Looks good, Tony.
看上去不错 托尼
I'm sorry, I just assume your name is Tony.
不好意思 我就直接猜你叫托尼了
Here you go.
你的菜齐了
I gave you some extra heat.
我给你的菜多加热了一会儿
Britta, what is the weekly cost of this restaurant?
布雷塔 这个餐厅每周的成本花费多少
Oh, that's easy.
太简单了
My dignity.
我的尊严
Seems like this sandwich counter is consuming your happiness and
看上去这个三明治摊正消耗着你的快乐
converting it into burnt bread and debt.
取而代之的是烤焦的面包和累累欠债
So?
所以嘞
Frankie, hi.
弗兰 你好
Someone removed all the liquor from the faculty lounge.
有人搬空了员工休息室里所有的酒
I'm sorry, I cannot legally protect or insure
很抱歉 我无法在法律上保护
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表