剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
There's got to be a practical way to do this.
我们得想个可行的法子
There is another way in.
还有另一个方法
If I enroll in the A.C. School, they'll help us.
如果我加入空调维修学院 他们会伸出援手
We could walk in and out.
我们能够来去自如
It'll mean I'll have to move out of here
只是我得搬出这里
and into A.C. School housing,
入住空调维修学院宿舍
and I won't be able to hang out with you guys anymore,
再也无法和你们一起消磨时光了
or have a relationship,
或是谈一场恋爱
or use the word "Sensational" for some reason.
鉴于某种原因 也不能用"轰动"这个词了
Troy, we are not losing you to save the Dean
特洛伊 我们绝不会牺牲你去救院长
or Greendale... or anything, ever.
或是格林德尔 谁都不行 永远不行
Don't be so dramatic, Troy.
别这么煽情 特洛伊
The answer is simple.
出路很简单
We just have to plan an elaborate heist.
我们只要精心策划场惊天劫案就好
Yes. great, I'll get my turban.
好 太棒了 我去拿头巾
Everyone except Pierce has to plan an elaborate heist.
刚说的"我们"中不包括皮尔斯
Happy Birthday, Ben.
生日快乐 本
On behalf of the school board.
这是董事会送你的礼物
Shower organizer?
浴室收纳架
Are you guys psychic?
你们是会读心术吗
Well you deserve it.
你应得的
You have worked wonders here.
你所做的堪称奇迹
Oh, you boners.
真让我兴致勃发
Now go party your butts off.
现在去尽情享受基情派对吧
Your butt could use it, Richie.
莫要菊紧哟 小里奇
Listen up, men.
孩儿们 听好了
Keep an extra deep lookout for the Greendale seven.
给我分外当心格林七瞎
I won't have them ruining my 25th birthday.
绝对不能让他们搅了朕的25岁庆生寿筵
Yes, sir.
遵命 陛下
By the way, your cake just arrived.
顺便说一句 您的蛋糕刚到了
Shirley will enter first
雪瑞来打头阵
through the loading dock disguised as the chef.
扮作主厨通过装卸口
From there, she'll head into the kitchen.
从那里 她直奔厨房♥
You had time to build a tiny working water fountain,
你有那闲工夫捣腾出一个微缩喷泉模型
and I'm a pinecone?
就拿个松果糊弄我
**Chang eats the sun*
*昌王口吞日月
**And drinks the skies*
*畅饮银河
**And they both go with him when he dies*
*死后天地为之失色
Once in, she'll unload the goods.
一旦进入 她就会开始卸"货"
This girl in Chicago won't stop facebooking me.
有个芝加哥小妞总在脸谱网上勾搭我
Looks like J-swag's going deep dish.
看来乔小爷我约炮有望了
Then it's time for phase two--
然后进入第二阶段
Toilet trouble.
水淹厕所
Oh, crap!
惨了
Someone call a plumber!
赶紧叫管道工来
Sounds like you schnooks got a flood
你们这看来水漫金山了啊
the size of my wife's attitude problem.
我老婆河东狮吼也就这阵势
Whoa, you guys aren't the usual plumbers.
这两个管道工不是熟脸啊
Oh, Mr. Brand Loyalty over here.
这小子还只认老字号♥啊
Okay, okay, why don't you two slap-arounds
行了 行了 你们两个暴脾气
give me your names for the report
何不把名字告诉我
in case Chang wants to know why his birthday party
以便昌王想知道是谁把他的庆生寿筵
turned into the frickin' poseidon adventure.
变成海底世界时我也好有个回复
Okay, okay. Follow me then.
算了 算了 跟我来
Finally. Oof baboof with you two.
总算完了 你俩真墨迹
Here's your problem.
这就是罪魁祸首
You people gotta start chewin' your food.
你们真得正儿八经吃东西了
We may have to tap into the hydraulic flap valve,
我们可能要开攻液压阀瓣了
so don't be alarmed if things get a little noisy.
所以听到动静别一惊一乍的
Like my wife's mouth.
就跟我家那个长舌妇一样
If we can break through this wall and into Chang's office,
如果我们能打穿这面墙进入昌的办公室
then we'll have access to the basement door codes.
那么我们就能得到地牢门锁密♥码♥
Meanwhile, I'll take care of cancelling the magician.
与此同时 我来负责打发魔术师
Yeah, sorry, Mr. Nightshade, gig's canceled.
没错 很抱歉龙葵先生 活动取消了
How's it coming with the guard?
跟警卫聊得如何
Boys are pathetic.
小男孩们真可悲
Two days of facebooking with this Joshua kid
跟这个叫乔舒亚的小子在脸谱网勾搭了两天
and he's eating out of my hands.
他就对我言听计从了
"Got a new flavor of lip balm.
"伦家涂了新唇膏
"Meet me at Chili's in ten minutes."
"十分钟内到'吉家'来见偶啦"
Sheep.
软骨头
Um, I just want to reiterate that this should be
我只是想重申一下 跟青少年网恋
the only time you seduce a child over the internet.
这种事做一次就够了 下不为例
I know.
我知道
Chili's? Sick!
吉家餐厅吗 好嘞
Hey, bro, you watch my post?
兄弟 帮我站下岗呗
Yeah, whatever. 'sup.
行 随便啦
I'm in.
我得手了
Cue the abra cadabra.
魔术师进场吧
Is that me in my swami disguise?
那是我穿着大♥师♥装束吗
No, Pierce, for the last time,
不 皮尔斯 再说最后一次
you're in the getaway van
你在负责接应的卡车里
Because your swami act is notoriously horrible.
因为你扮印度大♥师♥是出了名的不靠谱
"A," That is racist.
首先 这是种族歧视
"B," Swamis can't drive-- they're Indians.
其次 大♥师♥不能开车 他们是印度人
Pierce, just do your part.
皮尔斯 安分守己点
Leave the entertainment to Britta and me.
娱乐大众的任务请留给我和布雷塔吧
Ricky Nightshade, the rock and roll magician.
里基·龙葵 摇滚魔术师
I'm starting. I need a volunteer.
表演要开始了 有谁愿意上场
I'll kill anyone who raises their hand.
谁敢举手我就灭了丫
Pick a card and look at it.
选张扑克牌 记好了
Strap him!
把他绑起来
I'm in.
我进来了
Okay, it was just my head before,
好吧 刚才只是头进来了
but now I'm really in.
现在整个人都进来了
Bingo.
得手了
4-1-2-6.
I'm in. Where's the key?
我进来了 钥匙在哪
I'm in. I know.
我进来了 我知道
Well, everybody else got to say it.
大家不都要说嘛
Is this your card?
你抽的是这张牌吗
I don't remember.
不记得了
Nightshade, Nightshade!
龙葵万岁 龙葵万岁
Greetings, greetings, baba ghanoush.
大家好啊 大家好 橄榄茄子泥
Take me to the birthday boy.
哪位小伙过生日啊
Wait a minute.
等等
Pierce?
皮尔斯
No, not knowing this Pierce.
不 从没听过什么皮尔斯
I--I am a mystical swami.
我是神秘的印度大♥师♥
I come to boogie down, I'm boogying down.
我是来行乐的 尽情摇摆啊
Jeff, we've been made.
杰夫 我们败露了
Cover me!
掩护我
Winger!
翁格
No!
大事不妙
Everything all right, Ben?
一切顺利吗 本
Peachy keen, Avril Lavigne.
尽在掌控中 艾薇儿小姐
Nathan, tell me you got eyes on the dean.
纳森 你看住院长了吗
Negative, the pixie has left the toadstool.
情况不妙 小精灵逃出蘑菇屋了
No! Where's my monitor?
不要啊 监视器在哪
Gotcha.
找到了
Code Chang.
昌王计划启动
All units converge on the south library hallway.
所有小分队去图书馆南走廊集♥合♥
The best part of the plan is that at a certain point,
一个计划妙就妙在某时某刻
it's going to look like the plan is failing.
计划看似是失败了
But that's when it's going to turn out that the failing plan
但这是才会发现 这失败的计划
was all part of the plan.
也是计划的一部分
**Chang eats the sun and drinks the sky*
*昌王口吞日月 畅饮银河
Hey, Johnny Passerby, this job's getting bigger
路人甲童鞋 这单活的开销可要比
than my wife's credit card bill at Marshalls.
我妻子在马歇尔百货扫货的花销还大
I mean, they got great stuff, I know that.
不过他家的东西确实不错
Anyway, I'm going to need your dean for approval.
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表