剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Pull the cord, fellas.
伙计们 揭幕吧
Pierce, Pierce, Pierce!
皮尔斯 皮尔斯 皮尔斯
Well, maybe just one drink.
好吧 来上一杯也不赖
Done.
搞定
Mr. Barnes...
巴恩斯先生
Walk with me.
跟我来
Mr. Barnes, air conditioning repair is
巴恩斯先生 修理空调
an elite worldwide family dating back
打从人类文明萌芽初期
to the very beginnings of civilizations.
就是一门世界性的高端技术活
Our predecessors were slaves,
我们的祖师爷是奴隶出身
fanning the pharaohs with palm fronds.
拿棕榈叶给法老扇风
Over time, we became expert
日积月累 我们就成了
at making our superiors comfortable.
侍奉主子的专家
We made it our business.
我们把它商业化
And along the way, we learned to make ourselves comfortable.
同时 我们也学会了改善生活
No more palm fronds, Troy.
不用再看人脸色 特洛伊
Now we are the pharaohs.
现在我们自己就是法老
Breath print approved.
口气检测无误
Feel that?
感觉到了吗
Actually, I don't feel--
老实说 我没感觉到不同
Precisely.
正是这样
Have you heard the expression room temperature?
你听说过恒定室温吗
Of course.
当然
This is the room!
这间房♥就是
This is the room temperature room.
这就是恒温房♥
I-I can't tell where the air ends and my skin begins.
我感觉自己要融化在这空气中了
It's incredible.
不可思议
That's what we do, Troy.
我们就是干这个的 特洛伊
Incredible, invisible, inbelievable things.
神奇神秘 莫知莫测
We're an unseen, unknown, unvincible
我们捉摸不定 不为人知 举世无双
Fraternity of craftsmen.
能工巧匠 手足相亲
Graduates of this school are guaranteed lucrative employment
我院毕业生百分百就业
for their entire lives.
终生铁饭碗
And I'm inviting you to join us.
而现在我正式邀请你入读我校
Will there always be paninis?
随时都能吃上铁板三明治吗
There is one catch, Troy.
我有一个条件 特洛伊
Once you're in...
一朝入行
You're in.
终身从业
Air conditioning repair will be your life.
为修理空调奋斗终身
A life of secrets you'll be unable to share with outsiders.
是对那些门外汉们所不能说的秘密
You will be an air conditioning repairman
你将成为空调修理工
and nothing else...
从生到死
Until the day you die.
奉此一职
I don't expect you to make a decision now.
我不指望你现在能拿定主意
Take 24 hours.
给你一天时间
Cool.
好
I can't feel my pants.
我感觉像是没穿裤子
Go Pierce, go Pierce, it's your birthday!
皮尔斯万岁 生辰快乐
Well, congratulations, you got Pierce
成效不错啊 皮尔斯听你的去蹦迪了
to symbolically kill his father by dancing to club music.
象征性征服了专♥制♥老爸
You of all people should be happy about this.
你最该为他高兴
Pierce is becoming a more tolerant person,
高兴皮尔斯越来越宽容
and it has nothing to do with his father.
别把父亲问题扯进来
Look at me now, dad!
老爹 瞧瞧我现在多爽
Yeah, look at me now, dad!
没错 老爹 瞧瞧我现在多爽
Look at me now, dad!
老爹 瞧瞧我现在多爽
Look at me now, dad!
老爹 瞧瞧我现在多爽
Hey, where you been? I'm not allowed to say.
你去哪了 我不能说
Are you superman? No.
你是超人吗 不是
Would you tell me if you were?
如果是 你会告诉我吗
I'd tell everyone.
那样的话朕会昭告天下
I never understood why he cared who knew.
我一直不明白 超人为啥怕人知道
This is the hottest party we've ever had.
这是我们有史以来最"热"闹的派对了
I know, it's pretty dope.
我懂你 打得火热啊
No, I mean, it's dangerously hot.
不 我是说这儿热到爆了
Our air conditioning system
我们的空调系统
wasn't built for this gay a party.
hold不住如此基情的派对
I'll take a look.
我去检查下
Tron? What's Tron?
创战纪造型 创战纪是啥[迪士尼著名科幻电影]
Man, this party's a real sausage fest.
我去 男男有爱 天下大同
I knew it!
我就知道
Knew what? Don't play dumb with me.
知道啥了 别跟我装傻
What, did they promise you the life of your dreams?
他们是不是许诺 说能让你吃穿不愁
You can have all that as a plumber too,
当水管工也可以
but without the pretense.
不需吹嘘 也能成功
Why do you hate them so much?
你为什么这么恨他们
Because they're elitist.
因为他们倨傲不恭
They pump themselves up to make everybody
自吹自擂 好让大家觉得
think that they're special.
他们与众不同
Because the truth is they're not!
但实际上 他们并非如此
I have a gift.
哥天赋异禀
I'm special. I'm not a loser like you.
无与伦比 才不是你那样的俗人
I'm gonna eat spaceman paninis with black Hitler,
我要去和"黑特勒"共进宇航员铁板三明治
and there's nothing you can do about it!
你说什么都于事无补
Well, you really seem to be enjoying yourself.
好嘛 玩得挺开心呀
I've gotta say, I don't know why the word gay means dumb.
我得说 真不明白"同志"为嘛是贬义
These guys are all right in my book.
在我看来 同志亦♥凡♥人
Pierce Hawthorne, get your fine gay-lovin' ass
皮尔斯·霍桑 烦您暂放基爱 移驾过来
up here and say something to your fans.
上台来给粉丝讲两句
Come on!
来吧
If I tell you something, will you promise to keep it a secret?
想告诉你件事 能帮我保密吗
Secret handshake.
拉钩上吊
Secret.
一百年不许变
Okay, I know I said I can't talk to you
好吧 我发过誓不能告诉你
about what's going on, but I can talk to myself.
但我可以跟我自己说
Can you pretend to be me?
你能假装你是我吗
I like football, but also I don't--
我喜欢足球 并且我不
Perfect. Okay, I can't choose between
好极了 其实 我难以抉择
air conditioning and plumbing.
要成为空调工还是管道工
I know, it's so hard, right?
我懂的 左右为难 对吧
Let's ask Abed. Now you be me.
不如问问阿布蒂 现在你来扮演我
What should I do, Abed?
我该怎么办呢 阿布蒂
I don't know. But Harrison Ford might know.
我不知道 不过哈里森·福特应该知道
Don't get cocky, kid--
别太狂了 孩子
Okay, this isn't working, okay? Abed tell me what to do.
这样无济于事好吗 阿布蒂 指点我
I don't really see the dilemma.
我看其实也不难
Plumbing and air conditioning seem more or less identical.
在我看来 管道空调大同小异
They're not-- they couldn't be more or less identical.
才没有 根本是两样技术
Well, what do you feel like doing?
那好 你的感觉是怎样
Honestly, I feel like watching tv with you.
说实话 我更想跟你一起看电视
But they're making me choose, and if I choose wrong,
他们逼我选择 一步走错
it could screw up my whole life.
遗憾终生
If you really have to make a decision,
如果一定要选
I say go with whatever makes you the happiest.
我建议跟着兴趣走
Because, again, they're virtually the same thing.
因为 还是那句话 大同小异嘛
I think I know what I need to do.
我想我知道该怎么办了
Don't get cocky, kid.
别太狂了 孩子
All right, bitches!
基友们
I just want to say this whole thing...
我想说 这场派对 完全是
was a huge mistake.
一个巨大的误会
Uh, Hawthorne Wipes is officially
霍桑湿巾现正式
severing its ties to the gay community. What?
和基协一刀两断 什么
Effective immediately, it will return
即时生效 我们将回归
to being a straights-only product.
直男专用产品
Boo!
屁
Fake heart attack.
玩心脏病突发
I taught him everything he knows.
他什么鬼心思我都知道
So, how long you guys been on the force?
你们参军多久了
Pierce,What the hell was that?
皮尔斯 那是什么鬼情况
That was that was my boy.
这是... 这才是乖儿子
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表