剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
We don't need a world record to tell us we did something cool.
自己知道牛逼就够了 不用什么纪录来证明
But if we won, we might meet that dude
可我们要是成功了 就能见到那位
with the curly fingernails.
指甲扭成花的哥们了
Shridhar Chillal? Not interested.
施立达·奇拉吗 没兴趣
I saw him on a talk show. He came off as pretentious.
我看过他的访谈 丫太装逼了
I'm going to go get a drink. Okay.
我去喝点东西 好
Troy Barnes. Vice dean Laybourne.
特洛伊·巴恩斯 莱伯恩副院长
You have a beard...
你留了胡子
And a ponytail.
还有马尾辫
Going through some stuff right now, Troy.
我最近出了些状况 特洛伊
Don't worry about it.
你不用担心
Any chance you've given a second thought to joining
你有没有再考虑一下加入
my Air Conditioning Repair School?
我们空调修理学院
Sorry.
不好意思
Kind of busy at the moment doing some awesome work with Abed.
我最近跟阿布蒂正忙着做些牛气冲天的事
Ah, yeah, Abed.
对 阿布蒂
You guys watch that television show together, don't you?
你们俩还一起看那部电视剧 对不对
Inspector Spacetime.
《时空探长》
Funny, Troy.
有意思 特洛伊
You and Abed have always reminded me
我觉得你和阿布蒂跟剧里人物特别像
of the inspector and his trusty constable Reggie.
探长和他忠诚的跑腿雷吉警官
Cool!
真的嘛
The inspector, of course, is smart, decisive,
探长当然是睿智又决断
And Reggie is--
雷吉嘛
Well, he's Reggie.
就是雷吉呗
Reggie is trained in zero-gravity martial arts
雷吉可是练过轻功的
and has a whistle.
而且有一哨在手
Yeah.
对
But he never really gets to blow the whistle
但探长不发话
unless the inspector says it's okay.
他连哨子都没得吹
Less of a friendship, more of a self-centered nerd
说他俩是基友 还不如说是一个自大狂
and his naive, obedient lapdog.
带着个白♥痴♥又听话的小跟班
Well, I got a thing.
我还有事
You take care.
你多保重
Well, according to the office, this is the locker
根据学校的记录 名字叫金姆
of the only Kim I've had any class with since 2009.
且09年跟我一起上过课的就是这位了
Wonder what you did to make her so mad.
真不知道你干了什么把人气成这样
Maybe the two of you made out, and then you forgot about her.
没准你勾搭完人家 转头就把人忘了
Annie, that's what you think of me?
安妮 我在你眼里就是这种人吗
I don't make out with forgettable women.
我从来不跟大众脸的女人搞
Can I help you?
你们有事吗
We're looking for Kim McFadden.
我找金姆·迈克法登
This is her locker, right? Are you serious?
这是她的柜子吗 你不是搞笑吧
She slipped a note into my locker a couple years ago.
她几年前往我柜子里塞了张条子
I guess I pissed her off somehow.
看来是我不知怎么地就得罪她了
I'm hoping to apologize.
我想来道歉的
That might not be easy.
这有点难度诶
Kim's no longer with us.
金姆不在了
She died two weeks ago. What?
她两周前过世了 什么
Sorry to drop that on you and run,
我也不想报完噩耗就拍屁♥股♥走人
but there's a rally for Garrett.
但我得去帮忙抚慰加瑞特了
But we saved him.
可我们已经把他拯救了呀
Did we?
有吗
What do you recommend?
有什么推荐吗
What's it to you, meat pusher?
关你屁事 嚼[绞]肉机
Sounds like you might be a vegetarian.
看来你是个素食主义者
You should try Subway's veggie delite.
你应该尝尝赛百味的新鲜蔬菜三明治
You should try reading Orwell's 1984.
你应该看看奥威尔的《1984》
I have. It's a great book.
我看过 很不错的书
It really awakened me in high school.
让当时还上高中的我为之一振
I think kids should be forced to read it.
我觉得应该强制学生阅读
Me too. Anyway, you're living it.
我也是 不过你倒挺享受嘛
You're a human puppet with big sandwich's hand up your ass.
你不就是任由三明治巨头摆布的傀儡布偶嘛
Is this what you dreamt of being?
难道你希望生活就这样吗
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to discuss my former life
不好意思 我不能谈以前的生活
or engage in any nonplatonic relations,
不能发展什么柏拉图爱情
practice religion in public,
不能公开表明宗教信仰
or eat any nonfresh, unhealthy food like that
也不能吃除赛百味以外其他
found anywhere outside Subway.
不健康也不新鲜的东西
Why are you getting all that?
你说这些干嘛
I wanted to stand next to you for a moment.
我想在你身边多停留几秒
It was worth it.
因为它珍贵
Like a good book by Orwell or a veggie delite.
就像奥威尔的书 还有新鲜蔬菜三明治
Is that you, Subway?
是你吗 赛百味
My eyesight ain't what it used to be.
我视力大不如前了
Eat these tater tots, Harry.
这些嫩马铃薯你吃吧 哈里
For what it's worth, I think you might see more than all of us.
要我说呀 你比谁都明察秋毫
Did you see him smiling at you?
他冲你笑了诶
Top-notch whoresmanship, Britta.
有名妓潜质 布雷塔
Pierce. Sorry. Whoreswomanship.
皮尔斯 不好意思 名妓"女"
Forgot it was the '90s.
90年代的才玩性别歧视呢
Anyway... Thank you, Britta.
不管怎样 谢谢你 布雷塔
I knew we could count on you to help us take him down!
我就知道你能帮我们搞定他
Yep, that's me, the girl who's going to destroy
哦也 姐这就要把电眼三明治男
the big sandwich company with the dreamy eyes.
收拾得服服帖帖妥妥当当
Ooh! We did it, Pierce.
成功啦 皮尔斯
Powerful passage, isn't it?
那段话很有力度吧
"She had become a physical necessity."
"她已成为他的宿命"
You circled this paragraph.
你把这一段圈起来了
I can't say that I did.
我不能承认
I just think it's a striking expression of love's ability
我只是觉得这段话有力地表达出了爱的力量
to persevere within the cracks and
即便在铁血体制的夹缝中
cogs of inhuman systems.
爱也会顽强地生发出枝芽
Who were you, Subway, before you were Subway?
你在成为赛百味之前到底是谁
I can't say.
我不能说
I have to live within the rules.
我得遵守规则
This identity is my life.
我现在就是赛百味
If I do this for three more years,
要是我能坚持三年以上
I can live a real dream.
就可以完成梦想了
Well, at least tell me what that is.
至少告诉我你的梦想是什么
I want to run a nonprofit shelter for handicapped animals.
我想办一个非盈利的残疾动物收♥容♥所♥
Dogs with wheels for hind legs.
收容后腿装轮椅的小狗
Deaf hamsters. Oneeyed cats?
耳聋的仓鼠 独眼猫咪
Well, they weren't on the top of my list, but sure.
那种虽然不是首选 不过也行啦
I should go.
我得走了
This is getting out of bounds for me.
说这么多我已经越界了
Eat fresh.
新鲜饮食每一天
You should put the small ones in the middle,
应该把小的放在中间
or the wall won't hold the ceiling.
不然侧壁就撑不住天花板了
Why do I always have to be your Reggie?
为什么我总像是你的雷吉一样
What?
什么
I wanted to make a blanket fort,
我想建一个毯子城♥堡♥
And you never even gave it a second thought.
这事你想都没想过
I'm not even your sidekick. I'm your underkick.
我连你的副手都算不上 就是个小跟班
I never said you couldn't do anything.
我没不让你干什么啊
If you want to make a blanket fort, that's fine with me.
你要是想搭毯子城♥堡♥ 那我没意见
Thank you.
谢谢
Just don't make it part of my pillow fort.
别跟我的枕头城♥堡♥掺和在一起就行
Fine.
好吧
I'll start it somewhere else.
哥另找地方
Have fun stacking pillows like a baby.
祝你学婴儿堆枕头玩得开心
Jeff, are you okay?
杰夫 你还好吗
I'm lying on campus furniture, so no.
我都躺沙发上了 怎么可能会好
Is it about this Kim girl?
还在纠结那个叫金姆的女孩吗
She is someone who died thinking I was a dick.
"我是个混♥蛋♥"这印象都伴她入土了
I can never apologize.
我再没机会说道歉
I can never change her mind.
我在她心中的印象就板上钉钉了
That makes me a dick forever.
"混♥蛋♥"这个标签就扯不掉了
You think that's what an apology is?
你认为这是道歉的意义吗
A spell you cast on another person to make them forgive you?
念条咒语让别人原谅你
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表