剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
We should show up at this wedding
我们参加婚礼的时候
and be the most normal people in the world.
肯定能表现得正常得要命
Yeah, I could go as Normal man
对 我扮"阿正"
and you could be my trusty sidekick Ordinario.
你扮"阿常" 我们是最亲密的好机油
No. That's already weird.
不行 听着就很怪
We'd be playing into her hand.
这就正中她下怀了
We should just show up wearing boring gray suits
我们应该穿着最普通的灰西装
with gray ties and gray shirts.
系着灰领带 穿着灰衬衫
We could dye our hair gray.
可以把头发也染灰
And then we could lay down on the sidewalk and be invisible.
然后躺在人行道上假装隐形人
You know, maybe Shirley's got a point.
看来雪瑞那么说还是在理的
I have an idea.
我有办法了
What if we purged all the weirdness from our systems?
事先把所有诡异元素从系统中清除 怎么样
You mean-- - A full 24-hour weird-down
什么意思 -在幻梦空间来个
in the dreamatorium.
全天不停歇"驱诡"行动
Just you, me, and our imaginations--no restraints.
就你 我 外加所有幻想 不设墙
By the wedding, our temptation to act weird will be gone.
到婚礼那天 我们身上的诡异气息肯定能散尽
I'm feeling more normal already.
听完就神清气爽 顿感正常
Crab walk home? Yeah.
蟹爬回去? 好
Shirley, my ninth-grade English teacher used to say,
雪瑞 我九年级的英语老师总是说
"There will always be a reason not to follow your dreams."
"追逐梦想的路上总会有障碍"
At the time, he meant I was under the age of consent.
他当时的意思其实是我还没到法定年龄
But his words still apply.
但这句话还是有用的
Are you sure your wedding is the reason you're bailing
你确定要因为婚礼的关系
on this business with Pierce?
退出跟皮尔斯的生意计划吗
Uh, in the words of my ninth-grade English teacher,
我九年级的英语老师说的是
"You are dippin' and dappin' and don't know what's happenin'."
"你们也就露个脸 糊里糊涂过一遍"
Fine, we both went to public school.
好吧 咱都上的公立学校
It's just that I don't want to see you slide
我只是不想让你又回到那种
into your old comfort zone. You don't know that.
温水煮青蛙的环境 你怎么这么说
I am gonna start a business-- soon!
我要做生意的 过一阵就做
I can't help it if I have floral arrangements to pick. And a DJ to hire--
但是我还要选花 找DJ 忙不过来
Shirley, if that really is your excuse,
雪瑞 如果你要这么说的话
I will plan your wedding for you!
我帮你准备婚礼
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my good God. Thank you for that.
天哪 谢谢你
I was serious.
我是认真的
Britta, you're not planning my wedding.
布雷塔 我不会让你帮我筹备婚礼的
What if Annie helps? Oh, hey, guys.
要是有安妮帮忙呢 姑娘们
Did someone say "Annie", "Help," "Wedding,"
我听到了"安妮" "帮忙" "婚礼"
And something about maybe hydrangeas?
好像还提到了什么"绣球花" 是不是
Shirley, you can lie to yourself,
雪瑞 你可以自欺
but you can't lie to me.
但你欺不了我
Do not use your second wedding as an excuse to limit yourself.
别拿二婚当借口 限制了自己的发展
Pierce, come here.
皮尔斯 过来
Shirley, do you take this man to be your business partner?
雪瑞 你愿意跟这个人结成生意伙伴吗
Mmm, I guess. Sure.
凑活吧 好
I had to shelve the trouser bench anyway.
反正我的"裤裤椅"也要暂时搁置了
There are still some parts of the prototype that need to be extracted.
还有几个样品零件要拔♥出♥来♥呢
Maybe you're misunderstanding?
你们想歪了吧
I mean, from my butt.
我是说 从菊花里拔
Excuse me.
先走了
Meet Shirley.
雪瑞登场
She's modern, she's urban,
她是摩登女郎 她是都市白领
she's fun, and she's hungry.
她幽默风趣 她饥肠辘辘
You probably notice she's black, but not a stereotype--
你可能也注意到了她是黑人 不过是改良版
Suburban black. Is she suburban or urban?
城郊黑人 她到底是城郊的还是城里的
She's half-urban.
城乡结合部的
Let's say-- writer's secret, bad pitch--
别纠结了 就当我设定失误好了
Her father's a record producer, her mother's a shirelle.
她爹是唱片制♥作♥人 她娘是辣妹
We're supposed to be preparing a business pitch.
我们是要做企划书
What about revenue projections? What are the margins gonna be?
预期收益怎么样 盈余情况又如何
Shirley, Shirley, Shirley........
雪瑞呀雪瑞
Sweet, innocent Shirley.
天真的小雪瑞
What was the question? Look,
你问什么来着 听着
this was Britta's stupid idea.
这都是布雷塔撺掇的
I'd rather be with my man, planning my wedding,
我还是跟我老公一起筹备婚礼吧
and you'd clearly rather be with Halle Berry in 1999.
你呢 就守着那个十几年前的哈莉·贝瑞吧
Pleasure not doing business with you.
很高兴不跟你合作
Shirley, Hawthorne wipes fired me.
雪瑞 霍桑纸业把我解雇了
They were just waiting for my dad to be out of the picture.
他们就等着我老爹挂的这一天呢
I'm not an entrepreneur.
我不是什么企业家
I'm just a kid with a bunch of money, I...
穷得只剩下钱了 我...
Please, please, help me be somebody.
求你了 帮我成点事业吧
Let me invest in you.
就让我帮你投资吧
First thing we need to figure out is our overhead.
首先我们要把经营费用算清楚
Do you have a pen?
你有笔吗
Yeah.
有
These pockets.
这么多口袋
Do you know someone that can buy a pen?
你知道谁会买♥♥笔吗
Yes!
知道
Well, have you thought about the color story for your wedding?
关于婚礼的色彩 有什么故事要带入吗
He means the theme of the wedding.
他是指婚礼的主题
Right, Dale?
对吧 戴尔
Same theme as every wedding--
就最普通的三从主题嘛
conformity, blind participation, and patriarchal--
顺从 盲从 夫从
What about pink? We don't call it pink.
粉色怎么样 不能叫粉红
We don't call anything by its name.
我们从来不直呼其名
That's, like, day-one floral school stuff.
这可是花饰最基本的常识
This is citrine. This is opalescent.
这叫柠檬 这叫蛋白石
This is sea glass, cameo, and cerulean.
这叫海草 浮雕 还有蓝天
Come on, how difficult is this?
拉倒吧 能有多难啊
You do one of these, one of these,
一枝这个 一枝这个
One of these, this one,
再一枝这个 这个
This one and, like, stick a ribbon on it. Happy?
还有这个 再绑个丝带 行了吧
Britta, that's a really beautiful arrangement.
布雷塔 你插得好漂亮啊
Color me lavender.
我薰衣草了
"Lavender" Means "Impressed."
"薰衣草"就是"震惊"的意思
Yeah, well, great-- flowers look good in a pot.
有什么的 花插在瓶里就好看呗
There are people dying in uganda.
这会儿乌干达正血流成河呢
Got it.
好吧
Don't eat my skin!
别吃我的皮
I am shaving everything!
我见啥削啥
Well, that should do it. Yeah.
这应该就好了 对
My god, isn't tonight Shirley's wedding rehearsal?
天哪 今晚不是雪瑞的婚礼彩排吗
Look at how we're dressed.
看咱俩穿的
Yes, this simply won't do.
是啊 这肯定不行
Let's change into something appropriate for the occasion and be on our way.
咱们换身得体的衣服就走吧
I agree.
好
Troy and Abed being normal.
特洛伊和阿布蒂要正常
Annie!
安妮
I need your help.
帮我个忙
You're, like, sentimental and stuff.
我知道你感情最丰富了
I'm really having trouble coming up with a toast.
我憋不出婚礼贺词
I find that hard to believe, Jeff.
我可不信 杰夫
You once convinced Troy
你有次都骗倒了特洛伊
that turtlenecks were made of turtles' necks.
说圆领毛衣[字面意思龟脖]是乌龟脖子做的
It's true, my superpower is that
没错 我就有这种超能力
I can assume any position that suits my purpose.
为达到目的可以无中生有
In that example--
你刚说的那种情况
keeping turtlenecks as an option for myself, down the road.
是我耍心眼 想只有我能穿圆领毛衣
But I do have a kryptonite.
但我也有软肋
It's so obvious to me that marriage is dumb,
我觉得结婚这件事简直蠢透了
I can't even pretend to get behind it.
我没法装出一副欢天喜地的样子
You know what I think would make the perfect toast?
知道怎样才能想出好的祝辞吗
You, as Shirley's friend and a good guy,
你身为雪瑞的好友 堂堂好男儿
just saying what's really in your heart.
把心里所想的说出来就好了
There's something real in there.
内心深处最真实的东西
Maybe that's what scares you.
也许正是它使你胆怯
I could use a drink.
喝点小酒吐真言
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表