剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Abed, get back to your station.
阿布蒂 快回你的位置
I can't right now, I'm talking to Geena Davis.
现在没空 我跟吉娜·戴维斯聊天呢
Abed, we have to do this right
阿布蒂 我们得按指挥来
or Vinnie won't clear your debt.
要不你的债就还不清了
Troy, who cares about money?
特洛伊 谈钱多没劲啊
Look around. This is why we're alive.
快瞧瞧啊 这里活力四射
Ooh, fake Lorenzo Lamas. Let's go.
伪洛伦佐·拉马斯 咱们走
I was so sad to hear of your passing.
听闻你英年早逝 我深表悲痛
Me too.
我也一样
Sergeant Chang, what are you doing here?
昌警官 你在这干什么呢
Hey, Annie.
你好啊 安妮
Just one of the perks when your brother's a Rabbi.
有个犹太教士哥哥 就是有这么点好处啦
He throws me some private security gigs
他主持的仪式会让我负责
at the events he officiates.
相关安保工作
They can get really intense sometimes.
这帮子有时可真够彪悍的
Can you believe some jerk brought a scalpel to a bris?
你相信居然有混♥蛋♥带着手术刀参加割礼吗
Now smile.
笑一个
Why is he out of his quadrant?
他怎么擅离职守
I'm Lorenzo Lamas.
我是洛伦佐·拉马斯
He's reenacting a movie. Please.
他们这是电影情节重现 别扯淡
What movie were Jamie Lee Curtis
我怎么不知道杰米·李·柯蒂斯
and Lorenzo Lamas in together?
和洛伦佐·拉马斯一起演过电影
See, now I'm just embarrassed for you
真为你的无知感到可耻
because you've never seen Lorenzo's Oil.
你连洛伦佐演的《石油》都没看过
Lorenzo is an oil tycoon
洛伦佐演一个石油大亨
that gets his address book switched
他和杰米·李·柯蒂斯
with Jamie Lee Curtis',
相互拿错了地址簿
and they give each other piggyback rides.
他们还轮流背着对方跑
I can't believe-- did you go to college?
老天啊 你没上过大学吗
Yes.
当然
No.
木有
Whatever. Keep working.
管他的 继续干活
Oh, my God. You are gorgeous!
我的天呐 你太帅了
Would you look at this one.
瞧这帅小伙
He's like a Robert Redford.
活脱脱的罗伯特·雷德福
No, no, more like a taller, hotter Ryan Seacrest.
不对 他是增高更帅版的美偶主持
It's amazing, you're actually more handsome than the guy
比起那个以帅独步江湖的小子
who's famous for being handsome.
你可比他帅多了
Skull Cracker 2000. Top of the line.
开颅神棍2000版 顶级货色
Who wants to hold it? Me!
谁想来拿拿 我
That's so cool. Awesome.
这玩意太酷了 棒极了
Dude, this is so sick.
伙计 这玩意太猛了
Check this out.
快瞧瞧
Any of you fine young men interested in a college credit?
有没有想赚大学学分的好小伙
Sure! Right!
当然想 想啊
Look, man, if you have a request.
伙计 点歌♥别找我
Not a real DJ, okay. These are just props.
我是冒牌DJ 这些都是道具
You look like a friend of mine.
你太像我的一个朋友了
You're friends with Moby?
你那朋友很像莫比吗
Jeff!
杰夫
I haven't been dipped like that
我离婚以后还从没这么
since my last divorce.
春心荡漾过呢
Britta, you were right.
布雷塔 被你说中了
I can feel my ego taking over. Do something!
我的自负在膨胀 快救救我
Okay, listen to me.
听好了
You are not that big of a deal. Do you understand?
你其实没什么了不起 懂吗
You have bad posture.
你的身姿糟糕无比
When you do to many push-ups, it looks like you have boobs.
俯卧撑做太多 搞得你胸肌似巨♥乳♥
The tile in your bathroom is tacky.
你家浴室里的瓷砖恶俗之至
You were emotionally closed off in bed.
你在床上封闭自我 全无感情
To the point where. One time, I didn't come up
说到这个 有一回我完全没快♥感♥
because I couldn't find close enough parking.
因为咱俩距离太远 根本没合成体
You have an unusually high butt crack.
你的腚沟也裂得无比之高
Thank you.
谢谢你
It couldn't have been easy for you to lie like that.
撒这么多谎 真是太难为你了
We are getting you out of here.
我带你抓紧离开这里
Get back to your quadrant. Now!
快回你的负责区域 赶紧的
Britta!
布雷塔
Honey, you were the highlight of the evening.
宝贝 你就是今晚的闪亮之星
If it were up to me, you'd win every single award.
如果我是评委 所有奖项都要归你
There's awards?
还有奖项吗
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
welcome to Howie Schwartz's bar mitzvah awards.
欢迎参加豪伊·施沃茨的成年礼颁奖现场
Here to present the first award
颁发第一个奖项的嘉宾
are fake Morgan Freeman and fake Bono.
是伪摩根·弗里曼和山寨博诺
You know, fake Bono, algebra can be tough.
山寨博诺 代数很难学啊
It sure can, fake Morgan Freeman.
千真万确 伪摩根·弗里曼
And that's why it's so important
所以说应该嘉奖
to reward those to whom it comes so easily.
轻松搞定代数的人
The winner for best math student is...
最佳数学学生的得主是
Howie Schwartz.
豪伊·施沃茨
Wow, these things are heavy.
这奖杯还挺沉呢
The award for Cleanest Room goes to Howie Schwartz.
获得卫生标兵奖的是 豪伊·施沃茨
Coolest Skateboard Trick, Howie Schwartz!
最炫滑板玩家奖 豪伊·施沃茨
Best Halo Score Score, Howie Schwartz!
《光晕》最佳玩家奖 豪伊·施沃茨
If you ask me, I think you're gonna win the award
接下来这个奖毫无疑问是你的啊
for Most Handsome Young Man.
全场最帅男青年啊
Nah. Oh, give me a break. It's his Bar Mitzvah.
别开玩笑了 这是人家的成人礼
Jeff, I think that we should go.
杰夫 我们该走了
There's an award for Most Handsome Young Man!
还有个奖没颁呢 是给最帅男青年的
Hello, everyone.
大家晚上好
It is my honor and privilege as fake Oprah Winfrey
身为山寨奥普拉·温弗里 我万分荣幸地
to present the night's final award--
颁发今晚最后的一个奖项
Most Handsome Young Man.
最帅的男青年
And the winner is...
获奖者是
Howie Schwartz!
豪伊·施沃茨
Nooo!
不可以
Look at me! Look at meee!
看着我 都看着我啊
No, Jeffrey! Jeffrey--oh!
不 杰夫瑞 快停下
Oh, God, no!
哦 天啊
What the hell? You wanted it!
你搞什么呢 这不是你想要的吗
You all want it!
你们都想要吧
I love you, dad!
我爱你 老爸
I knew you'd invite the Hulk!
我就知道你肯定会请绿巨人的
You're lucky.
算你走运
And your friend's debt is paid.
你朋友的债也算是还清了
Hey, Jimmy, wait up.
吉米 等一等
Boogie Nights.
《一夜成名》
You're fat Burt Reynolds, right?
你是发福版伯特·雷诺兹 对吧
I'll take it.
承让承让
Abed, your leg! What'd they do?
阿布蒂 你的腿 他们怎么着你了
Tell me who they looked like!
告诉我他们长什么样啊
Knock, knock! Who's there?
叮咚叮咚 谁啊
It's your femur bone. He needs some money. He's broke.
是你的大腿骨 他受伤了 需要钱治疗
Laughter's the best medicine.
微笑是最好的良药
What are-- what are you doing?
你在 你在做什么
I'm challenging your entire medical establishment, sir.
我向所有的医疗机构发出挑战
Not you.
没说你
So we just spent our whole night paying off your debt,
我们忙活了一晚上就为了帮你还债
and you're blowing money on a Patch Adams?
你却又把钱浪费在山寨帕奇·亚当斯身上
It's two for one. We're doing Popeye next.
买♥♥一赠一 我们还要演大力水手呢
Get him some spinach.
给他来点儿菠菜
I'm Olive Oyl.
我是奥丽弗
Get out!
都给我滚
Are you mad at me?
你在生我的气吗
No. Cool.
没有 那就好
I was gonna go in the Dreamatorium
我准备进幻梦空间
and play Inspector Spacetime.
然后重演《时空探长》
Have fun.
祝开心
Abed. Yeah?
阿布蒂 干嘛
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表