剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
What's another word that means happy/threatening?
表达刁蛮活泼的那个词怎么说来着
The word he's looking for is "Sassy."
他想表达的是"娇俏"
He better pray he don't find it.
这小子最好别想起来
As soon as we get this shot,
拍完这组镜头
We are done.
我们就宣告完工
Your phone is ringing. Oh.
手♥机♥响了 哦
Dean deaning. Dean Pelton?
院长 派尔顿院长
Hey, man, how you doing? It's Luis Guzman.
哥们 最近还好吗 我是路易斯·古兹曼
I hear you're making a commercial for Greendale,
我听说 你在为格林德尔拍摄广♥告♥
and you need permission to use my face or something?
需要向我申请肖像使用权
Well, I, um... Uh...
这个嘛 我
Well, why not use the real thing?
干脆真人上镜吧
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I'm saying, I'd love to be in your commercial.
我说 我很愿意参演你的广♥告♥
Wowee!
哦也
A real big-time celebrity wants to be in my commercial.
我的广♥告♥请到明星本尊啦
Wowee.
很好
A real big time celebrity wants to be in my commercial.
我的广♥告♥请到名人参演了
Come on down. Yeah, that's cool.
来吧 没问题
But listen, I've got to finish this movie,
不过呢 我得拍完这部电影
So, you know, I can't come for a couple of weeks, all right?
你明白的 要过一两周我才能赶到 行吗
Mr. Guzman, Luis, thank you.
古兹曼先生 路易斯 谢谢你
And can I just say,
在此衷心祝愿
I loved you in--
祝您的新片一举在
Innnnnnnn...
在在在在
IMDB.
IMDB荣登榜首
See you soon, man.
回见了兄弟
That was tragic.
脸都丢尽了
The students here mean well, they really do.
无可否认 学生演员也算尽心尽力
But what Greendale has always needed is a miracle.
但格林德尔需要的 是一个奇迹
This is it.
没错
This is how I get to put Greendale on the map.
这是格林德尔名声大振的最好时机
You know, I thought this commercial was going to be okay.
之前 我确信这广♥告♥必属佳作
Well, guess what?
可现在 你猜怎么着
It just officially became great.
要正式升为名作了
Let me give you a little rundown
我来给大家细数
of this commercial's great elements.
这广♥告♥的看点所在
Luis Guzman is in it.
有路易斯·古兹曼出演
I'm sorry, will you excuse me?
抱歉 失陪下
Everyone gather 'round, quick announcement.
全体集♥合♥ 紧急通知
Come on around.
全体集♥合♥
Everything that we shot so far is worthless.
之前拍的所有镜头统统作废
I've thrown it out,
全部推倒
and we're starting over tomorrow morning.
明早开始重新拍摄
Why? Because...
为什么 因为
Luis Guzman is in the commercial now, so...
路易斯·古兹曼将参演广♥告♥
yeah. For realsies.
没错 千真万确
Everyone, go home. I'm rewriting all of your parts.
所有演职人员 下工回家 我要重写你们的剧本
Except for you, Jeffrey.
除你之外 杰夫瑞
You have locked into something here.
你的位置无可动摇
And the only thing your character needs
你的角色万事俱备
is more screen time.
只待展示
It's great that he got a celebrity,
能请到明星出演实属幸事
But why reshoot everything? Perfectionism.
但为什么要推倒重来呢 完美主义作祟
The dean's first step down a road
院长的新导上任一把火
that ends in self-destruction.
终将成戏终人散千古恨
That sounds... horrible.
听起来有够 悲催
Actually, I might end up taking this to some festivals.
院长给力的话 我或许还能带着这纪录片参加国际影展呢
The dean's production has taken over the entire school.
院长的大作搅得校园鸡飞狗跳
Classes are shut down.
学生停课
The quilting club is being forced to sew costumes.
缝纫俱乐部被抓来制♥作♥戏服
Two females, both 5'10",
召唤两位女演员 身高五尺十寸
one brunette, one with asthma.
一个黑发 一个哮喘
He's also using the p.A. System for casting calls.
他还用有线广播来喊演员
Okay, everyone--
大家准备
Does everyone have their new script?
都拿到新版剧本了吗
Uh, it says I'm supposed to be a book reading a book.
根据剧本 我要演一本读着书的书
That--that doesn't make sense.
这简直扯淡嘛
What's this?
这是闹哪样
Scene four.
第四幕道具
Last night, I had an epiphany.
昨晚我得蒙圣启
I'm ready to step this mother up a notch.
我准备再放猛料
This commercial is going to push every button,
广♥告♥将内涵深远 犀利毒辣
Starting with the one that is so hot,
一上来 就打出炙手可辣
it will sizzle your finger--
连手指都烫掉的
Racccccce.
种族牌
And action.
开拍
"To meet different people."
"可广交形色友人"
Cut! I'm coming in.
卡 听我讲戏
I am trying to pull a 400-year-old dagger
我正致力拔除使祖国
out of this nation's heart, and you two are hugging.
作痛400年的心头刺 这一壮举全靠你们的拥抱
Her, I understand, but you?
她不热情我理解 可你呢
What did I do?
我做错什么了
You didn't. Let's take it again!
你什么都没做 重拍
"To meet different people."
"可广交形色友人"
Again.
再来
"To meet different people."
"可广交形色友人"
I need more!
多点热情
More!
强烈点
Wrong! Fight the power!
又错了 奋力抗争
Fight it with your hugs.
用拥抱打破壁垒
Tear down those walls.
尽释坚冰
Okay, you get this wrong one more time,
听好了 你们要敢再错一次
I'm segregating the school.
我就封校
"To meet different people."
"可广交形色友人"
You can't even do it when we're helping you!
有人帮忙 你们还做不到
Somebody help her!
来个人扶一下
To meet different people!
广交形色友人
Stop saying I'm different!
别再提肤色问题了
Dean, we've spent 12 hours on this scene.
院长 这一幕已经拍了12小时了
Maybe it's time to move on to something else.
或许该先拍其他场景
I'm in psych 101, and even I don't know what's happening.
我是学基础心理的 都破不到院长的心思
The dean is going insane and taking all of you with him.
院长偏执成狂 还要拉着你们陪葬
If you know that, then do something!
既然知道内情 就快采取行动
I'm doing everything I can. I only have so many cameras.
已经尽力了 我只有这几部摄影机
I've spent an entire day in this thing for no reason.
一天就这么无缘无故搭进去了
What if the shoot drags on for another day?
如果拍摄又拖延一天呢
Or, god forbid, two.
或者不幸拖延两天
And action, and move.
开机 走位
"This full-time mama ain't breaking the bank--"
"全职妈妈照样上得起"
Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut--Garrett,
卡 卡 卡 加勒特
You're not taking advantage of the motion capture technology.
动作捕捉技术根本没利用起来
You have to move.
你不动作 怎么捕捉
I forgot what I am again.
我又忘了自己的角色了
Oh, for crying out-- you are a microscope!
我勒个老 你是显微镜啊
No, that's a toilet.
你这样更像马桶
No, that's clearly a frog who can't get out of a box.
这样像一只挣扎想爬出盒子的青蛙
Jeff thinks he has it bad?
杰夫以为自己很惨吗
As Jeff's understudy, I have to wear my Jeff wig
作为杰夫的替身 我得在我的秀发上
on top of my chang hair and then my bald cap on top of that.
戴上他的假发 再戴上秃瓢头套
There's no air getting through here.
严严实实 密不透风
I'm literally dying.
简直是不让我活啊
But you'll never hear my story.
替身的苦楚永远没人知道
I mean, now you heard it, but... that was close.
你不也差点就不知道嘛
Are you sure you can't work a little faster?
就不能尽快拍完吗
Nobody asked for perfection.
不用吹毛求疵
Well, perfection is what you're getting.
院长出品 必属佳品
And if you don't like it, you can fire me.
如有不满 任君处置
Yeah, if we don't like it,
那好 到了这个当口
at this point, we definitely will fire you.
我们不会手下留情
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表