剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I will defend myself. Good.
我也会自卫的 很好
Bring the cheddar...
让切达来得更猛烈吧
Big Cheddar.
大切达
I'm gonna put you on the express train
看我不瞬间把你
back to tinkle-town!
打回小嘘嘘
Argh! Uh!
哇呀 啊
Uh! Aah!
啊 哇呀
Uh! Aah!
啊 哇呀
Aah!
哇呀
Aah!
哇呀呀
Die! Never!
去死吧 绝不
Argh!
哇呀
Argh!
哇呀
Ah!
啊
You get it. No, you get it.
你来 不 你来
You're the one that needs the advantage.
你最需要发球优势
Wrong. Wrong!
错 大错特错
Every game I ever won, I won fairly.
我每次赢球 都赢得光明正大
Foosball was how I measured my value as a man.
桌球是我证明自身价值的方式
You took that away!
你来拿走
Why do think I had to?
那你以为我是为什么
You try sprouting three feet
你在男孩子情窦初开时
just when boys are about to look at you.
一气窜高三英尺试试
Everyone stopped liking me.
我没人疼没人爱
This game is all I had.
我只有游戏可玩了
It's all I had. Well, that's stupid.
是我全部的寄托 这太傻了
You're a perfectly fine person.
你绝对很优秀
So are you.
你也是
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm sorry, Jeff.
抱歉 杰夫
You don't have anything to be sorry for, Shirley.
没什么好道歉的 雪瑞
So Rick has agreed to stay out of your apartment
里克保证 只要你不再入侵他的公♥寓♥
as long as you stay out of his.
他就不进犯我们家
And I'm getting tired of saying this to people,
这句话 我对大家都说腻了
but these things wouldn't happen
花点钱买♥♥个鞋子保险箱
if you'd invest in a simple shoe safe.
就不会有这些破事了
That's it?
这就完了
Now we just live upstairs from this...
我们还要和这个变♥态♥鞋控
guy that's really into footwear?
住上下层
Sweetie, you're a renter.
姑娘 你只是租客
Look forward to owning a house.
等买♥♥♥房♥♥了再说吧
Be glad he's not into heads.
庆幸吧 他不是脑袋控
Thanks for your help, officer,
多谢帮助 长官
and if you should ever need me,
需要我帮忙的话
I usually get out of school around 4:00.
四点放学后找我
This guys sleeps outside your room, though, and that's okay?
伙计们都住在房♥间外 没问题吗
There's one thing I don't understand.
我就一点不明白
Why would Rick deny taking my DVD?
里克为什么否认偷了我的DVD
And why break it?
为什么又要打碎呢
Well, maybe he stepped on it by accident
或许他不小心踩到了
and felt really, really, really bad.
感觉非常非常愧疚
All the more reason to confess.
这些只会更加促使他认错
Well, not everybody's perfect, Abed.
人无完人啊 阿布蒂
Batman. And I am.
叫我蝙蝠侠 我就是完人
Well, Batman,
好吧 蝙蝠侠
on behalf of all of us that aren't perfect,
代表这些不完美的人说句话
can I just say I'm sorry I broke your DVD?
很抱歉打碎了你的DVD
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
But I wouldn't mention it to Abed.
我绝不会对阿布蒂提起
That guy's pretty ruthless.
那家伙绝对冷酷无情
And that's coming from Batman.
蝙蝠侠的评价
Hey, guys.
你们好
Abed, where have you been?
阿布蒂 你刚才去哪了
Troy, really?
特洛伊 你不是吧
Let it go.
让它过去吧
Aw, black in the house!
一击而中啦
My hand is cramping. It's fine.
我手抖了 没关系
Oh. Hey, freudenkatzen.
喂 欢乐猫
Ready for your schpankin'?
准备好挨揍了吗
Just like we practiced?
按计划来吗
Let's shut 'em down.
整死他们
Ha ha ha. Let's dance, David Bowie.
好吧 大卫·鲍伊 咱们跳舞吧
Get the ball, Karl.
把球踢起来 卡尔
I'm trying, and stop yelling at me.
我在努力呢 别吼我了
Stop being such a schvine!
别跟个猪头似的
Aren't you guys playing foosball?
你们不玩桌足吗
We've played enough for one lifetime.
半辈子打打杀杀 心已倦了
We're gonna go see a movie.
我们要去看电影了
Since when are those two so close?
他们何时起这么亲密了
Hello. This is November 29th
你好 今天是十一月29日
and I'm Leonard,
我是伦纳德
and today I'm reviewing.
今天来点评
Eugenio's four cheese frozen pizza.
欧亨尼奥四重奶酪速冻比萨
That's $5.99 at Kroger's.
克罗格零售价5.99美元
I've tried it before, and we'll see.
我已经尝过了 现在表演第二遍
Mmm!
嗯
Mmm, the cheese is good.
嗯 奶酪不错嘛
The sauce is good too.
酱味也可以
Mm, well, it's definitely a buy.
绝对值得一买♥♥
Eugenio's four cheese frozen pizza--
欧亨尼奥四重奶酪速冻比萨
a buy.
值得一买♥♥
See you next time.
下次再见
** I'm as high as hell *
*我正身处地狱
** and you're about to get shot *
*两人一拍即合
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表