剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
It could be a good place too.
那学校其实挺不错的
That really doesn't matter.
这没有关系
Yeah, we have a lot of memories
说的对 我们拥有
of Greendale being in our corner.
不少关于格林德尔的回忆
Dean-a-ling. I just wanted to drop by
院长驾到浪里格浪 我只是过来
and tell you we ought to be hot-stepping it out
告诉大家 我们应该火♥辣♥的撤离
to the parking lot in a brisk, but orderly fashion.
欣欣然并井然有序地前往停车场
Is there a fire drill? No, sir, there's an actual fire.
消防演习吗 不 真着火了
I wanted you guys to be the first to know
我还没公开宣布 就想
before I tell everyone else.
让你们先撤
I know. It's not right to play favorites,
我知道 这时候不该照顾最得宠的
but it is no more right to sit on your feelings,
但纠结感情也是不应该的
and I don't know what I'd do without you guys.
没你们我真不知如何是好
Okay, fire, fire! There's a fire!
着火啦 着火啦 学校着火啦
Darcy, you've got a cold.
达西 你感冒了
I feel fine. You're sick. Go home!
我很好 你病了 回家去
Get out of here. Get out of here.
快滚 快滚
Get out of here. Get out of here!
给我滚 给我滚
I can't believe we got here too late for pizza.
居然来晚了连披萨都没得吃
Worst pizza day ever.
最惨的披萨日
Oh, darn it.
见鬼
What am I gonna do with all this garbage?
叫我拿这些垃圾怎么办
Psst, it's me, the Dean.
是我 院长
I pulled the last six pieces of pizza for you.
我为你们留了最后的六块披萨
Back to garbage detail.
继续整垃圾咯
We have a few students with birthdays today,
今天有些同学过生日
but, hey, why single them out?
可为什么要让他们与众不同呢
What about the students who aren't celebrating anything at all?
那些没有庆祝任何事件的同学又如何呢
Are they any less special?
难道他们就不特别吗
Troy and Jeffrey
特洛伊和杰夫瑞
and Annie and Britta
安妮和布雷塔
and Shirley and Pierce
雪瑞和皮尔斯
and Abed and Jeffrey
阿布蒂和杰夫瑞
just a few of the most special students in the world.
全世界最特别的学生啊
Damn it. Out of slugs.
妈的 没子弹了
Next time, I'll put you square,
下次老子会堵死你们
you pickle-sucking MacGillicuddy.
你个逊到爆的麦吉利卡迪
Why did you save me, Dean?
为什么要救我 院长
I know how important paintball is to you, Abed.
我知道彩弹大战对你来说有多重要 阿布蒂
I wanted you to win.
我要你赢
It's not important anymore.
已经不重要了
I get it now.
我现在才明白
It just feels forced.
只是浮云而已
You just enjoy your prize--
好好享受你赢得的奖品
Free tickets to...
在格林德尔艺术中心
To see Chicago at the Greendale civic center...
免费观看《芝加哥》
With George Wendt and...
跟乔治·温迪特和
Stefanie Powers.
史黛芬妮·鲍尔一起
Lame!
烂片
Okay.
好吧
That was great,
不错
but you really didn't need to go into it.
没必要说得这么具体哈
You know what occurs to me?
知道我想到什么吗
What all those great Greendale memories have in common?
格林德尔美好回忆的共同点
I was barely in them?
我出场次数太少?
They were all about Dean Pelton.
都是关于派尔顿院长的回忆
That's what I've been trying to make
这就是过去两个月
you guys understand for the last two months.
我想让你们明白的
I keep telling you, we weren't expelled by the real Dean.
我一直说 我们不是被真正的院长开除的
It couldn't have been him. He loved us.
不可能是他 他爱我们
Maybe we've been so concerned with moving past Greendale,
也许我们太专注于走出格林德尔的阴影
We've been living in denial.
我们陷在否认阶段出不来了
It's true. I mean, let's face it.
的确 面对现实吧
We weren't driven crazy by Greendale.
格林德尔没有逼疯我们
And Abed's not the crazy one for obsessing about it.
疯狂迷恋学校的并不是阿布蒂
Abed, we're sorry. We haven't been supporting you,
阿布蒂 对不起 我们没有支持你
And we haven't been honest with ourselves.
我们没有诚实地对待自己
Dr. Heidi, something weird is going on with that school.
海迪医生 学校发生了一些可疑的事
Abed doesn't need to be here.
阿布蒂不需要在这里
We need to be there.
学校需要我们
But there is no there.
但根本就没有学校
That's the problem. That's why we have to go back.
这是问题所在 所以我们得回去
No, you can't go back to Greendale.
你们不可能回到格林德尔
Why? Because it isn't healthy?
为什么 不利于健康吗
'cause it doesn't exist.
因为学校根本不存在
I parked by a meter.
我停车的地方计时收费啊
Any of y'all park by a meter?
你们停车的地方呢
Wait, what?
等下 你说什么
What do you mean Greendale doesn't exist?
格林德尔不存在是什么意思
Well, there is a place called Greendale,
是有个地方叫格林德尔
and you all spent three years there,
你们都在那里度过了三年
but it was not a community college.
但不是社区大学
These memories that you people have been sharing
你们共享的这些回忆
are a shared psychosis.
是共享精神错乱
You were patients there together,
你们一起住院
you were released together, and I am alarmed to see
一起出院 现在我警觉到
that you are now relapsing together.
你们一起发病了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
绝对不可能
This is not real.
这不是真的
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Search your mind for the real memories.
在头脑里寻找真实的记忆
Try to look past the trauma you've been blocking out.
试试寻找你们屏蔽的心灵伤痕
What trauma? You all came
什么心灵伤痕 你们都是
to this community college after your lives had fractured.
在生活破碎后来到社区大学的
Pill addiction, failed legal career,
磕药成瘾 律师事业失败
broken marriage, lost scholarship,
离婚 痛失奖学金
old Enough! I don't want to hear mine.
老迈 够了 我不想听我的
And, if we were going to fabricate a delusion,
如果我们要虚构
why would we fabricate a community college?
为什么要虚构社区大学
Ah, yes, this fantastical community college
是啊 这所无以伦比的社区大学
where everything that happens is unbelievably ridiculous
发生的所有事情都如此荒唐
and it all revolves around you as a group.
而且都发生在你们团队周围
The same reason anyone plunges into psychosis, Miss Perry.
和其他人得精神病的原因一样 派利小姐
It was a mentally-compatible alternative
精神的和谐替代了
to your grim reality.
残酷的现实
Can you believe the secret trampoline we found?
我们发现的秘密蹦床太爽了
I know. It's so great.
就是啊 感觉太好了
For greendale!
为格林德尔而战
Charge!
装弹
Come on, leonard.
快点 伦纳德
Baby boomer santa
婴儿潮世代圣诞老人
Thank you for everything
感谢你的赐予
You're welcome, you're welcome
不必客气 不必客气
for everything in the world
给予盛世而已
Terry, stop it. You're welcome, hey.
泰瑞 够了 你等不必拘礼
Let's do a clip show. Bottle episode.
我们来个回顾集吧 来个瓶装集
Don't forget the clip show. Harrison Ford.
别忘了回顾集 哈里森·福特
Remember when we went camping? Yes.
记得我们去露营吗 记得
Remember when we painted the nursery?
记得我们油漆育儿室吗
Yes. - Remember when we remembered
记得 记得当我们在
going camping while we were in the nursery?
育儿室时记得去露营吗
I'm a millionaire, I'm an inventor,
我是百万富翁 我是发明家
I'm a legend,
我是传奇
and I had sex with Eartha Kitt.
我上了艾萨·凯特[27年出生的歌♥手]
It's sad.
太可怜了
Should we increase their lithium? Not yet.
要增加药的锂含量吗 不到时候
I want to see what happens
我想看看没收其中
if we confiscate one of their pens.
一人的笔 会有何后果
It's not possible.
这 不可能
You say you started as a spanish study group.
你们说是以西班牙语学习小组开始的
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表