剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Ooh, see, I'll put all of this in here,
瞧 我要把这些都放进去
and then that, and then I'll hit this.
还有这个 然后点这个
What is it?
什么东西
I assume, like, a strength potion.
我想 应该是强力剂吧
Then I assume it's poison.
那我想应该是毒药吧
You're just jealous because we found a world
你只是嫉妒而已 因为在这个世界里
where I know what I'm doing.
我混得比你好
This place is 20 cat turds and a pixies poster
这地方和你公♥寓♥相比 不过少20团猫粪
from being your apartment.
和一张烂俗海报而已
What's with the st. Pauli girl?
这一身主妇打扮的女生怎么了
Hilda's parents lived there.
希尔达的父母住在这屋子里
Now she has no family.
现在她没有家人了
She'll be forced to marry a male villager
她将被迫嫁给一位男性村民
or take her chances in the wilderness.
或是去荒野生存
What kind of game is this?
这到底是哪门子的游戏啊
Oh, crap, it's Gilbert. Well, well, well.
见鬼 吉尔伯特来了 哎哟喂
Looks like someone's one step behind.
看来有人落后一步了
Yeah, if you're looking for equipment, tough luck.
就是 如果你想找武器 没门儿
The store was lost in a freak accident.
在一场可怕的意外中武器店没有了
I hardly need equipment, young lady.
我根本不需要武器 年轻的女士
While you were shopping, I gained enough levels to do this.
你购物的时候 我已升级到有这种能力了
He's shooting lightning and I'm naked!
他耍六脉神剑呢 老子居然没穿衣服
Get behind us! We have armor!
到我们后面来 我们有盔甲
Oh, great! Gilbert!
大爷的 吉尔伯特
Oh, great! Evil Jedi Lightning Gilbert!
我擦 邪恶绝地武士版吉尔伯特
Britta, drink that super strength potion you made.
布雷塔 快喝你做的超级强力剂
Oh, right, right, right, right.
对哦 对哦
Hurry up, britta!
快 布雷塔
I'm trying, I'm trying! Aah!
我也想快 我也想快
Damn it, I thought we could count on Britta
我靠 原以为可以指望布雷塔
to not screw up drinking.
喝东西她最拿手
This'll be fun.
这下有意思了
What the hell?
搞什么
Here's hoping we can count on her
希望我们可以指望她
to screw up making potions.
补药做成毒药
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Jeff bet all our lives on Britta and won,
杰夫把大家的命都押在布雷塔身上 赢了
and I lost my pants to a pair of nines.
我的裤子却输给了一对九
Very well.
好吧
Let's play.
咱们来好好玩玩吧
Abed, are you sure about these?
阿布蒂 你拿定主意了吗
Yeah. It just feels like the right thing to do.
是的 感觉就该这么做
Hey, I made it back.
我回来了
You guys never died. How did you beat Gilbert?
你们没死吗 怎么打赢吉尔伯特的
Oh, you know. Teamwork.
不就是 团队合作嘛
We were headed for the black caves
我们要去黑暗洞穴
to find the white crystal.
找白水晶
We were just saying good-bye to Abed.
我们在跟阿布蒂告别
I'm gonna stay here in the village with Hilda
我要留在村子里 帮助希尔达
and help her rebuild her life.
重建家园
Abed, she's a program.
阿布蒂 她是游戏角色
People have said similar things about me.
有人对我做出过相似的评价
Uh-oh. He's playing the rain man card.
不好 他要开始玩"雨人"那套了
Let's bounce.
咱快走吧
I've got an inheritance to win.
我还要赢继承权呢
Offensive. Called it.
这名字太无礼了
Shut up, Britta.
闭嘴 布雷塔
You did great in there, Jeff.
你在岛上表现不错 杰夫
Shut up, Pierce.
闭嘴 皮尔斯
Okay, duck. Stay ducked.
好了 低头 保持
Okay, unduck.
好的 抬头
Okay, now jump.
好了 跳
I think we're almost there.
我想快到了
Thank god. This cave is the worst.
谢天谢地 这洞穴差劲死了
I know, I don't know what's more offensive-
就是 真不知道哪个更无礼
The actual racism or the insulting notion
直白的种族歧视 还是若有似无的
that it might somehow rub off on us.
针对咱们的侮辱性暗示
Look out! Jive turkeys!
小心 爵士火鸡
Kill them before they start multiplying!
在它们繁殖前干掉它们
Yeah, suck on this! Take that, jive turkey!
受死吧 接招 爵士火鸡
All right! The white crystal!
太好了 白水晶
Get it!
快拿
I'll take it.
我来拿
I've earned it by having friends.
因为我有朋友 才配拥有
This is it.
到了
It certainly is.
当然是到了
No, man! You again?
不是吧 阴魂不散
Now I'll have that crystal.
现在水晶归我了
I think you'll have this.
这个归你了
Whoops.
不好意思
Arrows!
发箭
What? Come on!
搞什么 不是吧
Where'd you get all that stuff?
你从哪里搞的这些装备
You've only been alive for an hour.
你才玩了一个钟头
Well, that was not fair.
这太不公平了
What the hell, Gilbert?
你搞什么 吉尔伯特
You're cheating, which I have no problem with,
你作弊 这个我没意见
but you're getting caught, and that's not cool!
但你被抓住了 这可不够专业
Yeah, don't be a knob.
别傻了
That inheritance is rightfully mine!
我有权继承
Rightfully?
有权?
I'm his son.
我是他儿子
So am I.
我也是
What? That can't be true.
什么 这不可能
You're half... White. Nice save.
你有一半...白人血统 转得好
Do you remember your childhood nanny, Etta?
你还记得你小时候的保姆 艾达吗
Well, Etta had a hot cousin.
艾达有一个漂亮的表妹
My mother.
就是我妈
So you see, Pierce,
明白了吗 皮尔斯
I am your half-brother,
我是你同父异母的弟弟
and I am more your father's son than you ever were,
比起你 我更像是你父亲的儿子
so shut up and play the game.
所以闭上嘴 继续玩游戏吧
Let's go, Pierce.
走吧 皮尔斯
Okay, look, I know things seem hopeless
听我说 我知道事情看起来已经绝望了
because he's all the way to the castle with the crystal
因为他已经带着白水晶前往城♥堡♥
and we're starting over,
而我们却重新开始
but here's the thing-
但事实是
We're better at this game now.
我们现在更优秀了
We've died and been reborn, and that makes us heroes.
我们牺牲过重生过 我们是英雄
Let's get him!
去收拾他
I guess the fact that we're still playing
我想我们现在还能玩
means he hasn't won yet.
证明他还没赢
Yeah, but what's the point?
是啊 但有什么用啊
He'll just keep cheating until he wins.
他会一直作弊直到胜利
Why are all the trees cut down?
为什么这些树被砍了
Isn't this where Abed's village was?
这里以前不是阿布蒂的村子吗
Hello, old friends. Abed!
老朋友 你们好 阿布蒂
You remember Hilda.
还记得希尔达吧
I live in the village. I love Abed.
我住在村子里 我爱阿布蒂
Did she just say your name?
她刚才说的是你名字吗
Yeah, if you max out a character's trust
将角色的信任及情感等级
and affection levels, you can gain access
加到最大 便可以进入
to a front-end scripting language.
编写前端脚本语言
Watch.
看着
Cool cool cool!
酷酷酷
She can make babies for me.
她可以为我制♥造♥宝宝
Oh, and I can't?
我不可以是吧
I can't.
我是不可以
Come on inside.
进来吧
I built this from scratch.
我是白手起家的
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表