剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Leonard, we're losing.
伦纳德 我们要输了
Britta, I've been in a few real wars,
布雷塔 我打过几场真正的仗
but this one is actually the most terrifying.
但这一场才真叫惨绝人寰
Guys, we're dying out here.
兄弟们 我们这边顶不住了
Well, we're dying too!
我们也顶不住了
They've trapped us in a dead end.
他们把我们逼到死角了
Hey, kid.
喂 小子
Someone's got to make it out of here alive.
必须得有人活着出去
I had a dream it would end this way.
这正是我梦寐以求的结局
Shirley, nobody's making it out of the library.
雪瑞 图书馆的队员集体被困
Pull the alarm.
拉火警吧
Britta, are you alive? Britta? Britta?
布雷塔 你还活着吗 布雷塔 布雷塔
Oh, hell.
你妹
Someone's got to win this.
狭路相逢勇者胜
I'm out.
没子弹了
Me too.
我也是
Looks like this is it.
看来这就是结局了
Will you still be Han Solo after we die?
我们牺牲之后 你还会是韩·索罗吗
'Fraid not, doll.
恐怕不会了 宝贝
Once I'm gone, I'm gone.
一去便不能回头了
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Got to do everything myself.
全都得靠自己了
We're all dead. All of us.
我们阵亡了 无一幸免
Paint raining from the sky.
上空在喷洒颜料
Everyone in the library is dead.
图书馆里的人集体歇菜
Damn it.
我靠
Kill him.
做掉他
Yes, sir.
是 长官
It's my h-heart.
心脏抽抽了
Hey, buddy, you okay?
大爷 您没事吧
Cool.
好诶
Eat paint, you storm-troopin'
给你点颜色尝尝 你们这些伪暴风军
City College knob gobblers.
城市学院闷骚男
You're it, kid.
看你的了 孩子
Shirley.
雪瑞
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办
How 'bout we save this school's ass?
力挽狂澜 拯救学校怎么样
Deal.
好
Go, go, go, go.
快 快 跟上
That's it. Is that it?
搞定 这就完了?
I think that's it. That's it?
胜局已定 真的吗
We win! We win!
我们赢了 赢了
Oh, we win!
我们赢了
Yeah! We win! We win!
好耶 是我们赢了
All right! We did it!
太好了 不辱使命
Wait, who are you?
慢着 你谁啊
Your mother's lover.
我是你爹
What? What?
什么 什么
I win!
我赢了
You owe me 100 gs.
你欠我十万块
And you can make the check out...
可以把支票直接交给
to Greendale.
格林德尔
Yay!
好耶
Human beings! Human beings!
人类队 人类队
Human beings! Human beings!
人类队 人类队
Human beings! Human beings!
人类万岁 人类万岁
Okay.
好了
Final meeting of the semester now in session.
本学期最后一会正式开始
Final order of business--
终极议程
Pick a class we can all take in the fall.
选一门下学期能一起上的课
We could just take anthro 201.
那就选人类学201呗
Too risky. Sequels are almost always disappointing.
不靠谱 续集一般都不怎么地
Since when are you in favor of playing it safe, Han?
话说你什么时候靠谱过啊 韩
Cool down, Annie.
淡定点 安妮
I was only Han Solo because the context demanded it.
我扮韩·索罗是因为剧情需要
But here.
这个给你
Oh. Star-burns.
恶 星霸的
Yeah, he uses some kind of crystal instead of deodorant.
他用某种水晶代替除臭剂使
Guys, I know exactly what we should do.
同志们 我知道咱们该怎么办了
We should see what Troy thinks we should do.
我们应该听听特洛伊怎么说
Had some good ideas today.
他今儿可有不少好点子
Thanks, man.
谢了兄弟
Okay. I've given this a lot of thought,
关于这个问题我想了很久
and I've decided we should sleep on it.
结论是咱们应该考虑一晚
Just came back for my day planner.
回来拿我的日程表
Pretend I'm not even here.
当我空气好了
You guys are great at that.
这招你们很拿手
Come on, Pierce. We all know this is no "Day planner."
拜托皮尔斯 日程表算什么借口嘛
Here it is.
找到了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
不好意思
it appears I'm running late to drink a bottle of wine
我该回去享受我的泳衣
in my bathing suit.
红酒之宴了
Pierce, wait.
皮尔斯 稍等
You know, I've been coming to this school for 12 years.
我在这所学校上了12年的学了
I've never been friends with anyone here
跟任何人的友谊都没有
more than a semester.
超过一学期的
Probably for the same reason I've been married seven times.
大概这也是我结了七次婚的原因吧
I guess I assume eventually I'll be rejected,
我觉得自己最后总要被排挤的
so I, you know, test people, push them,
所以我试探别人 逼迫别人
until they prove me right.
直到他们如我所愿
It's a sickness. I admit it.
这是种病态 我承认
But this place has always accepd me,
但这个地方从未抛弃我
Sickness and all.
不管病态还是什么
This place accepted all of you.
这个地方也接纳了你们所有人
Sickness and all.
不管病态还是什么
It's worth thinking about.
值得你们好好想想
Um, I think we have thought about it, Pierce,
皮尔斯 我们已经想好了
and you're right.
你是对的
And we were just picking a class
我们正在选课呢
we could all be in this fall.
下学期可以一起上的课
And we'd love for you to join us.
欢迎你加入我们
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'm done with you guys.
咱们就到此为止吧
I like this school,
我喜欢这所学校
but I'm done with whatever you call this.
但是我受够了你们这无论什么的小团体
Adios.
再见
He was my ride. I'm going after him.
他载我上学的 我叫他回来
No, he's just acting out.
不用了 他只是装装样子
I've seen this behavior before.
我遇到过这种情况
In cats.
在猫身上
Mymy cats. It's true.
我的猫身上 没错
And now he'll come slinking back in five,
他马上就会溜回来 倒数五
four, three, two...
四 三 二
And then one of the storm troopers shot the others,
突然一个暴风兵冲其他人开枪了
and it was pierce.
原来是皮尔斯
And we won. We saved Greendale.
我们赢了 我们拯救了格林德尔
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.
貌似你们玩的很开心嘛
Yep.
是的
Honestly, I don't know how we're gonna top it next year.
说实话 真不知明年要如何才能超越了
Oh, I got a pitch. Why use guns?
我有个点子 不用枪了
Take a hose and spray the whole school with paint.
直接操水管子把整个学校都喷了呗
Every inch of it. Actually, we kind of did that.
一个角落也不放过 已经这么干了
Haven't you been to the library?
你还没去过图书馆吗
I'm working my way there.
我正准备一路打扫过去
Oh, you can just put that anywhere.
你随便搁哪儿都行
Doing anything fun for the summer?
暑假有什么安排吗
No plans. Cool.
没有[除了打扫还能干啥] 酷
Cool, cool, cool.
酷 酷 酷
Slippery.
小心地滑
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表