剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
话说回来 我需要院长签字批准
Craig. Is that "A-i" Or "I-a"?
克拉格咋写来着 是"拉"还是"垃"
I always forget.
我健忘
Oof baboof, I spilled plumber's acid all over yous.
乖乖哩个咚 我洒你一身通厕灵
What do I do? What do I do?
我该咋办 我该咋办
Take off your clothes.
快脱掉衣服
Nathan, tell me you got eyes on the dean.
纳森 你看住院长了吗
Negative, the pixie has left the toadstool.
情况不妙 小精灵逃出蘑菇屋了
Repeat, the pixie has left the toadstool.
重复一遍 小精灵逃出蘑菇屋了
Jeffrey! Oh...hey, Britta.
杰夫瑞 是你啊 布雷塔
How the Chang?
昌么可能
I'm contaminated with plumber's acid,
我被通厕灵泼了一身
But it's okay, they're coming back with a lotion.
不过没关系 他们会给我拿洗涤剂
Sar-cas-tic claps.
掌声鼓励你们
Pretty clever.
挺聪明啊
A plan that looked like it failed,
看似计划失败
and then turned out to work.
实际暗藏玄机啊
Too bad your real plan really failed.
只可惜 这计划确实失败了
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
You idiot.
你个蠢货
The plan was for the plan to seem like it was failing.
我们的计划就是要看起来失败
You think you caught us,
你以为抓到了我们
but we've already made it out
实际我们已经逃出去了
with the real dean.
带着正牌院长
Ocean's eleven, baby.
瞒天过海哦 亲
Pierce, I'm the real dean.
皮尔斯 我就是正牌院长
Getting caught the first time was part of the plan.
第一次被抓确实是计划的一部分
This time is because we suck.
但这次可是衰大了
Shirley, where the hell did you come from?
雪瑞 你又是从哪冒出来的
You can't hold us here forever.
你不能一直把我们关着
I don't need to, Winger.
也没这个必要 翁格
I just wouldn't want you to leave before the big fireworks show.
我只是不想让你们错过盛大的焰火秀
Fireworks show?
焰火秀
It's a surprise for the end of the night
这可是留在最后的惊喜
planned by the "Dean."
由"院长"一手策划
Only, silly dean,
绝无仅有 傻♥逼♥无双的院长
he stored all the fireworks in the records room.
他把焰火都放在资料室里了
And when the works "Accidentally" go off
当焰火"不小心"被点着
when I hit the final note on my awesome keytar solo,
我一曲独奏 按下键盘吉他最后一个键时
They'll burn up the school's records
学校的档案就会化为灰烬
and all evidence of my misdeeds.
我的种种罪证就此烟消云散
Chang, you're insane. You're still into keytar?
昌 你简直疯了 你还在玩键盘吉他吗
We're going to tell the board what you did!
我们会向董事会告状
We're going to tell the board what you--
我们会向董事会告状
You think they'll believe the greendale seven and the worst dean ever
你觉得他们会相信格林七瞎和爆烂院长
over the guy who just nailed an awesome solo?
而不信我这个华丽吉他男吗
You're going to burn down the school and kill everyone!
你会把学校烧成灰烬 大家全都葬身火海
Fire can't go through doors, stupid.
你蠢吗 火又穿不透门
It's not a ghost.
又不是幽灵
I know this is a bit of a long shot,
虽然这话说了没人听
but I don't suppose any of you paid my rent?
但你们是不是该交一下租金呢
Thank you, everyone, for joining in my celebration.
感谢每位参加庆生会的人
As many of you know, I ate my twin sister in utero.
众所周知 我在娘胎里吃掉了胞妹
So on my birthday, I try to remember
所以每到生日 我都会牢牢记住
I'm a winner.
胜者为王
This one's for you, Connie.
这首歌♥献给你 康妮
And a-one, a-two, a chang, chang, chang-four.
一 二 昌 昌 昌 四
We're all going to die.
我们死定了
We have to get out of here.
必须想办法逃出去
How?
怎么做呢
It's a miracle.
天降奇迹啊
What? Yes! Let's get out of here!
不可思议 太好了 快走
No, Troy, you didn't--
哦不 特洛伊 你不是吧
There's no time. We gotta go.
没时间了 我们得走了
Six guards, two on scooters.
六名保安 两名骑滑板车
Chang started his solo.
昌开始他的独奏了
Knowing him, that gives us only nine minutes
根据对他的了解 我们只有九分钟时间
to get to the records room.
赶往资料室
We'll need a distraction.
我们得声东击西
You heard the lady.
你听到她的话了
Take your tops off.
上衣脱掉
I might have something.
我有主意
To supplement Greendale's budget,
为了补给格林德尔的预算
I've been renting the school out for raves on the weekend.
我在周末把学院租出去办晚会
They call it "Academania."
他们管晚会叫"大学疯会"
It's mostly hard house, some--some dubstep,
大部分是超级嗨曲 有时是电子音乐
but totally Perfect.
但... 好极了
Troy and Abed, you make a run for it.
特洛伊 阿布蒂 交给你们了
Dean, I think it's time to party.
院长 该开派对了
Hey, what the freak?
怎么回事
What's going on?
什么情况
No! No! No!
不不不
You weigh nothing! I can't see them.
你个细竹竿 我看不到他们
They're too many of them.
他们人太多了
Which wire do I cut?
我应该剪哪条线
There's only one.
只有一条
God, I hope I'm right.
老天 希望我剪对了
Study group!
学习小组
You did it! So we're done, right?
你们做到了 一切都结束了 对吧
We're done? Done, done, done?
结束了 结束了
Not done.
还没呢
You foiled me for the last time.
这是你们最后一次阻挠我
So, it ends as it began.
看来出来混终究要还的
It didn't begin this way.
混个头啊 还个屁啊
What the hell's going on in here?
这是怎么回事
Hey, fellas.
伙计们
I just caught the Greendale seven
我刚刚逮到格林七侠
trying to burn down the school.
想要烧毁学校
I'm a hero. How about that cake?
我是英雄 蛋糕赏给我吧
He's lying. He kidnapped the Dean.
他说谎 他绑♥架♥了院长
Yeah, we gathered that much when we found
是啊 在这俩哥们在走廊互扇时
these two slap-fighting in the hallway.
我们就心里有数了
You stole my life!
你盗窃人家的人生
It is hard out there for a fake Moby!
扮山寨莫比[歌♥手]的日子太苦逼了好吗
Carl, Richie, let me ex-chang.
卡尔 里奇 让我"昌"解一下
I'm not getting paid, am I?
我没钱拿对吧 是吧
So a madman in a Napoleon costume
一个打扮成拿破仑的疯子
ran the school into the ground and almost blew it up?
暗中掌管了学校 差点毁了学校
Yeah. And on our watch.
是的 就在我们眼皮底下
What happened to us?
我们这是怎么了
Well, I have a drinking problem.
我酗酒
We're going to get fired.
我们会被解雇的
Only a matter of time
大家很快
until everyone finds out what happened here.
就会知晓事情的真♥相♥
Nobody can sit on something this big.
没有人能瞒住这么大的事
I'll sit on it.
我能
When I became dean, I made a pledge
在我成为院长时 我发誓
to swallow this school's failures
吞下去的是学校之耻
and spit out degrees
挤出来的是闪光学位
because that's what deans do.
因为那才是院长应该做的
You'd do that for us?
我会为我们那么做吗
No.
不
I do it for Greendale.
我是为了格林德尔
It's great to have you back, Craig.
你回来真好 克拉格
It's almost as if you were never unknowingly gone.
仿佛你从未在没人注意的情况下离开
Yard margs at 'Sskeeper's. -
我们去斯基普喝个痛快
Perfect. I left my credit card there.
好极了 我正好把信♥用♥卡♥落在那了
Thanks, Craig.
谢谢 克拉格
You guys saved me.
你们救了我
I don't know how I will ever repay you.
真不知道怎么报答你们
You already have.
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表