剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
to Graduate from Community College.
从社区大学毕业的人
Everyone else graduated from normal college.
其他人都是从正规大学毕业的
Now they're really gonna give me a hard time.
现在他们可真的要狠狠为难我了
You're drinking?
你在喝酒吗
Yeah, well, my life can't get double ruined.
对啊 反正我的人生又不会再毁一次了
Can't believe we're expelled.
真不敢相信我们被开除了
Greendale was our home.
格林德尔是我们的家
Britta, isn't it time for you to explain
布雷塔 这个时候你难道不该解说一下
that every failure is also an opportunity?
每一次的失败都是一个机会吗
Whatever, I'm the worst. I'm also the worst.
去他的 我是最烂的 我也是最烂
Not gonna argue, but I am gonna forgive you.
不想斗嘴 但我准备原谅你们
That's the pizza.
披萨来了
Roll a die to see who gets it?
掷个骰子看谁去拿
I'll get it.
我去吧
You guys remember our housewarming party?
你们还记得咱们那次的乔迁派对吗
What would have happened if I had just let Jeff
如果那晚我只让杰夫掷骰子
roll the die that night?
结果会怎样
I assumed this was the best timeline,
假定这是最好的平行空间
But what if it's the darkest?
但是如果这是最黑暗的呢
Well, I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about,
我想应该没人能听懂你在讲什么
but it does seem like things couldn't get any worse.
但是貌似这世界不可能再悲催了吧
No.
不行
We're all gonna get through this.
我们一定会克服难关的
We're all alive and we're all fine.
我们都还活着 而且平安无恙
And Britta, you're not the worst.
布雷塔 你不是最烂的
You're the best.
你是最棒的
He's right. Things are bad.
他说得对 世界虽悲催
But we're together.
但我们共患难
That makes this the perfect timeline.
所以这是最完美的平行空间
Wait. There are other timelines?
等下 还有其他的平行空间吗
Pizza time.
吃披萨啦
You never see the dawn
从未见过曙光
When you have blood in your eyes
血红的双眼蒙蔽了光芒
The night will fight with steel
黑暗会抵死顽抗
Until it brings you down
直到让你消沉绝望
Star-burns
星霸
Burn the night sky alive
让夜空熠熠生光
Star-burns
星霸
Burn for his country and honor
为国燃烧无上荣光
He will never die
亡者永生 万古流芳
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表