剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Straight up.
实打实的
I just hope she can find the strength to--
我只是希望她可以找到力量
She's probably just telling him
她大概只是想跟他说
She's...dying to feel the warmth of his--
她迫切地想感受他那啥的温暖
Are you kidding me?
搞什么飞机
She said we were sisters.
她说我们是姐妹
I am so sad right now.
现在我真的好伤心
And she is so codependent!
她真是够黏人的
And such a bad speller.
错别字大王
Nice shootin'. Tough luck.
枪法不错 运气欠佳
Thanks. I'll go another round.
多谢 我再来一轮
There's room in our bed for three bears, right, honey?
咱床上还能放三只熊呢 是吧宝贝
And then some, sugar.
不止呢 甜心
You're very nice...
你真是个好人
For a man named-- what'd you say it was? Blade?
作为名为 你刚说叫什么名 刀锋吗
Yup.
没错
But that's a carnival name though, right?
不过这是嘉年华绰号♥吧
A nom de corn dog?
玉米肠的代称啥的
Why would I have a carnival name?
为什么我要起嘉年华绰号♥呢
Your parents named you Blade?
你♥爸♥妈给你起名叫"刀锋"吗
Apparently.
当然了
Well, you seem okay with it.
你看起来倒是挺淡定的
Not much to do about it.
对此我也无能为力吧
You could change it.
你可以去改名啊
To what? Templeton Ferrari III?
改成什么名 坦普顿·法拉利三世
Won't change how mustard tastes.
改了名芥末还是那个味
I'll be right back.
我待会过来
Won't change how mustard tastes.
改了名芥末还是那个味
I get it. I see the appeal.
我懂了 我看到他的吸引力了
He's relaxed, he's cool.
他很闲适 很酷
N-not as cool as you.
当然没你酷
Mr. Blade. I want three more rounds.
刀锋先生 我想再来三轮
Jeffrey!
杰夫瑞
Not gonna change the way mustard tastes.
你这样也改不了芥末的味道
Oh, and you're so cool, Shirley.
你可真酷哦 雪瑞
Sometimes I am.
有时我挺酷
How many times are they gonna do that?
他们要搞多少遍啊
Aw, this is it, isn't it?
就是这样 对不对
We're becoming best friends.
我们成为了死党
I think so. I think so.
我也觉得是 我同意
**Would you let me be your best friend*
*可以让我做你最好的朋友吗
**I would call you every day*
*我会每天都给你打电♥话♥
Oh, my god! One after the other!
上帝啊 一个接一个
"I'm texting to tell you I'm not texting you any more.
我发短♥信♥是告诉你我不会再发短♥信♥给你了
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.
对不起 刚才不是有意那样说的
"Are you mad at me now?
你现在生我气了吗
Fine. I guess you don't wanna know our two-year-old."
好 我想你不想知道咱俩两岁娃的事了
Can we please just put it
能不能把手♥机♥
under a stack of mattresses or something?
塞到床垫底下或是别的地方
I don't know. When is she gonna take a hint?
我不知道 她什么时候能有所觉悟呢
Britta's attracted to unavailable men.
布雷塔迷上了一个不合适的男人
Dean, why are you here? Ouch.
院长 你怎么在这里 伤心
Fine. Let's make him available.
好啊 那就让这个男人发挥作用吧
What are you doing? Ending this.
你要干吗 一了百了
"LEAVE ME ALONE." NO!
少来烦我 不要
That's so much worse.
那样情况会更糟
See? She stopped.
看 她消停了
She's calling him?
她打过来了
SHE WAS BORN IN THE '80s.
她是八零后
She still uses her phone as a phone.
她仍然将手♥机♥当手♥机♥使
Uhoh. That's fine, it's fine.
不妙 没事没事
We just won't answer it. Won't it go to your voicemail?
不接就是了 会进你语♥音♥信箱的哟
Hello? Blade?
喂 刀锋
There you go.
就这样吧
I don't know!
我也很凌乱
Change your settings so it doesn't go to voicemail.
改变设置 禁止进语♥音♥信箱
Too late.
太迟了
You guys act like a carnival. Be a carnival.
你们营造出嘉年华的气氛 演起来
Now!
赶紧
Step right up! Ding, ding, ding!
来呀来呀 叮叮叮
Get your popcorn here.
这是你的爆米花
Hello? Busy, babe.
喂 忙着呢 宝贝
Blade, just wait. Wait, Bla--
刀锋 等一下 等等 刀
I told you not to call me at work!
跟你说了工作时别打我电♥话♥
"I'm sorry, I forgot.
对不起 我忘了
Don't be mad at me."
拜托别生气
She's whipped by an imaginary douche.
她被一个虚构的蠢蛋虐上瘾了
Hey, don't knock it till you try it.
喂 没用之前先别乱批判嘛
I got my fake bachelor's degree,
我拿到了假造的学士学位
And then I cheated on the LSAT.
然后在LSAT考试中作弊
You're probably wondering,
你也许正嘀咕
how do you cheat on the LSAT?
你是怎么在LSAT中作弊的
How?
怎么作弊的
A magician never reveals his secrets, my friend.
魔术师从来不显示他的秘密 我的朋友
Yeah! In your face! Good job.
耶 打你个满脸桃花开 不错
Uh, give me the big one! Yeah, that's the one.
给我那个大的 对 就是那个
Yeah.
耶
Not too shabby, huh?
不会太寒酸了吧
Yeah, you really did it, baby.
你真的做到了 宝贝
So you dropped out of high school
这么说你从高中辍学
and joined the carnival.
然后进入嘉年华
And 15 years later, here you are.
15年后 你变成这副模样
Jeffrey! Guess that's about it.
杰夫瑞 差不多吧
So what's the record?
那么纪录是多少
What's the best anyone's ever done in this booth?
这个摊位的最高纪录是多少
I guess eight ducks. All right, one more round.
我想是八只鸭子吧 好 再来一轮
One more round.
再来一轮
Jeff? honey?
杰夫 亲爱的
Will you excuse us just for a moment, please?
抱歉我俩先失陪一下下
Certainly.
没事
Can you get over here?
你能过来一下吗
What is your end game here? I don't know.
你什么时候能玩够 我不晓得
I wanna know. Wanna know what?
我就想知道 想知道啥
I wanna know what drove Britta crazy about him.
我想知道布雷塔到底迷他哪里
Are you jealous? Are you in love with Britta?
你在吃醋吗 你爱上布雷塔了
No, I am not in love with Britta.
没有 我没爱上布雷塔
And yes, I'm insanely jealous of him.
还有对 我发了疯地嫉妒他
What's his secret?
他的秘诀是什么
Why do you wanna know the secret to making a woman psycho?
为什么你想知道让女人神魂颠倒的秘诀
Why do we wanna know how to blow up the earth
为什么我们想知道炸毁地球的方法呢
or grow a human ear on a mouse?
或是在老鼠身上培育人类耳朵的方法
In case we have to, Shirley.
以防万一用得上啊 雪瑞
In case we have to.
以防万一
I'm going to find Pierce. Good!
我去找皮尔斯 很好
One of those bears is mine!
有一只小熊是我的
So this is best friendship.
这就是好朋友的感觉
Something else, isn't it?
别有一番风味 是吧
How do we keep it going?
我们如何保持这份情呢
How do we know we won't get into a fight?
我们怎么能知道我们以后不会打架呢
I say we just let it happen.
我想我们顺其自然就好
Don't tell me what to do!
不要跟我说该做什么
What's your problem? What's yours?
你什么毛病啊 你什么毛病
I'm outta here!
我走了
**This is the last time*
*这是最后一次
**This is the last time I'll see you smile*
*这是我最后一次看到你的笑脸
**Good-bye*
*再见吧
**My friend*
*我的朋友
**I'll miss you every night*
*以后的每一夜我都会思念你
**Good-bye*
*再见吧
Blade, 'sup? Message.
我是刀锋 啥事 留言
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表