剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Check out my castle.
来看我的城♥堡♥
Oh, it's nice.
很漂亮
I hope this isn't blood gold.
希望这不是血泪黄金建的
This is my family.
这是我家
Baby Abed has my eyes and her bonnet.
阿布蒂宝宝拥有我的眼睛和她的帽子
Each baby is capable of executing custom code,
每个宝宝都可以执行定义代码
which means you can write a code
就是说你可以编写代码
that makes one baby tell another baby what to do,
让一个宝宝告诉其他宝宝怎么做
much like real children on a playground.
跟真正的孩子在操场上的表现一样
Oh, Abed, but-
阿布蒂 但是
Annie, let's find the tin man's heart later.
安妮 咱们等下再帮铁皮人找心
Abed, how much stuff do you have here
阿布蒂 你这里有多少物资
and what can we make with it?
我们可以用来做什么
That depends. On?
这个要取决于 什么
On what you can imagine.
你的想像力
Welcome.
欢迎
You are the first to make it to the throne of Hawkthorne.
你是第一个来到霍家堡王座的人
Let me take a look at you.
让我看看你
According to your complexion,
根据你的肤色
I think you might be Gilbert Lawson.
我想你可能是吉尔伯特·罗森
Is this true?
是吗
Just a moment.
等下
Hello, Gilbert.
你好 吉尔伯特
Due to the nature of our relationship,
因我们的关系性质决定
I'll need your electronic signature
这份有法律约束力的同意书
on this legally-binding agreement.
需要你的电子签名
It dictates that you will never, ever besmirch the Hawthorne name
在此命令你永世不得用你那蛮夷之族的
with any outlandish notions regarding you genealogical origins.
妖异邪说败坏霍家的名声
You are the bastard offspring of a colored seductress
你是有色淫♥妇♥和一个身份不明
and an unknown, weak-willed miscegenist...
意志薄弱的混血主张者的孽种
and any assertion on your part to the contrary
你任何反对的论断
will be grounds for the seizure of this inheritance.
将成为没收继承权的理由
Do you agreed?
你同意吗
It's a simple question, Gilbert.
这是个很简单的问题 吉尔伯特
Do you agree?
你同意吗
Thank you for being honest, Gilbert.
多谢你的诚实 吉尔伯特
Good bye.
再见
No!
不
I'm your son!
我是你儿子
I'm sorry, Gilbert.
抱歉 吉尔伯特
I always knew you'd disappoint me.
我一早知道你会让我失望的
Cool cool cool! Cool cool cool!
酷酷酷 酷酷酷
Ah, I see you've chosen teamwork.
看来你选择了团队合作
A coward's strategy.
胆小鬼的策略
I will upgrade your challenge accordingly.
我会依此提升你的挑战等级
I bequeath my fortune to no inferiors.
我的财产不会交给弱者
Yeah! Attack!
爽 进攻
What's this now?
现在是什么情况
Here we go!
进攻咯
Get him! Aim for the joints!
干掉他 瞄准关节
Get him!
干掉他
Die, racism!
种族歧视者 去死吧
Troy and Abed shooting lava.
特洛伊和阿布蒂射击熔浆
Take that!
受死吧
Hey! Look at me now, dad!
嘿 快看我啊 老爸
I suppose you're wondering, player,
我想你们很奇怪 玩家们
why record myself breathing weird
为什么要录制自己呼吸不畅的声音
and letting you destroy me.
让你们摧毁我
Because I am a man of honor.
因为我是个君子
So you've earned the pleasure of my death.
所以你们可以享受我的死亡带来的乐趣
But I didn't.
但我没参与
I'm not the one that beat you.
战胜你的人不是我
Yes, you are.
就是你
We're forfeiting.
我们弃权了
Warning, player forfeit in 30...
警告 玩家弃权倒计时30秒
Gilbert, you're right.
吉尔伯特 你是对的
You were more his son than me.
比起我 你才是他的儿子
You took all his crap
忍♥受他这么多年
and you didn't even get to take his name.
却没法跟他姓
He once sat on me in church just so he could see better.
有次在教堂他坐在我身上只为看得更清楚
We've only been playing this game a couple of hours.
我们只玩了这游戏几小时
You've been playing it your whole life,
而你这辈子都在玩
and now it's time for your reward, brother.
现在是拿奖品的时候了 兄弟
So get in there and kill our dad.
所以快去吧 干掉咱老爸
Thank you, Pierce.
谢谢你 皮尔斯
Wait a second. Here, take this.
等等 给 拿着
You may need it. Oh, Pierce.
你可能会需要 皮尔斯
You really don't know how this works, do you?
你真不知道这个是干嘛用的吧
Are you always carrying that?
你一直带在身边吗
Not in the shower.
洗澡时不带
I'd like to thank you again for today
今天的事 再次谢谢你们
and offer my apologies for my conduct.
我为我的行为道歉
I wasn't myself.
我完全疯了
Family can make a person do a lot of crazy things.
家庭 真能让人做一些疯狂的举动
I understand. I have an uncle who makes his own pizza.
我知道 我有个叔叔自己做披萨吃
Don't worry about it.
没事的
If it would make it up to any of you in any way,
如果这样能够算是小小补偿的话...
there's a bar in town called Skeepers,
城里有间酒吧叫"斯奇普"
and I hear they make a specialty drink-
我听说他们有种特饮
A margarita, in fact, and it's served in a glass
玛格丽特酒 事实上 盛酒的玻璃器皿
an entire yard long.
有将近一米长
My treat. Score.
我请客 够意思
This is the greatest day of my life.
这是我人生中最美好的一天
I've always wanted to have a brother.
我一直想有个兄弟
Hey, hey, settle a bet.
随便问问
The word "mulatto," is it okay or just borderline?
说黑白仔可以吗 还是找抽
We apologize for him.
我们为他道歉
Oh, that's okay. He's family.
没事 家里人就这样
Hilda, my love,
希尔达 我的爱人
I said I'd come back for you.
我说了会回来找你的
I don't know. I just think that in a parallel universe,
不知道 我就是觉得在平行宇宙里
blorgons are Hold on.
河蟹们... 慢着
A baby. I wasn't expecting this.
孩子 我没料到这个
Guess we'll have to support it.
看来得养大他
I guess I could get some kind of job,
我可以找工作
maybe at Beans and More.
比如说咖啡店
I'll probably have to work double shifts, but-
可能一天要上两个班 但是
Oh, I see.
我看出来了
While you're off, climbing the ladder at beans and more,
你在外面咖啡店升职发财
I'll just stay home and raise him alone.
我就在家一个人把他带大
That's fine. I'll just give up on my dreams.
可以 我放弃自己的梦想好了
Here we go. What?
又来了 怎么了
He needs to learn a strong man can cry.
他需要知道坚强的男人也可以流泪
Cool cool cool.
酷酷酷
So, what were you saying about blorgons?
你刚说河蟹什么
Blorgons- in this other universe,
河蟹 在其它平行宇宙里
they're actually called glorbons.
叫做河鳖
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表