剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Worship this place. It changes people's life.
珍重格林德尔本身 它能改变人的一生
Look, I loved my time here. I got laid like crazy.
我怀念这里的学生时代 那段年少轻狂的时光
That's way before Boogie Nights too.
当然是在拍《不羁夜》之前
Look, this is a special school.
这所学校非同一般
You don't deserve to be here.
但你不配待在这
Are you still filming, Abed?
你还在拍吗 阿布蒂
Yeah, but try not to address me.
没错 请别提到我
I'm not really here.
当我路人一枚
Neither am I.
我也是
I don't think I can finish my commercial.
我想这广♥告♥拍不完了
But I think I know how your documentary ends.
但我大概知道 你纪录片将怎样结尾
Hi, I'm Craig Pelton,
我是克拉格·派尔顿
Dean of Greendale Community College.
格林德尔社区大学的院长
I have failed this school.
我辜负了学校的期望
I have failed it because I thought
错就错在 我曾以为
I was better than Greendale.
我比格林德尔牛多了
See, I went to a university,
毕竟 我念过大学
so I thought it was my job to improve this place.
于是我以提高本校素养为己任
But it turns out that the only thing wrong with Greendale
可事实证明 格林德尔史上唯一的失误
is that it's run by an insecure wreck
就是把院长之职交给了我 这位在一年内
who holds five dances and two talent shows a year.
只获过五次舞蹈奖 两次才艺奖的废柴
Because he's afraid that the school isn't good enough.
他总担心学校不够出色
But Greendale is good enough
但其实格林德尔已经很棒了
Because it accepts me for what I'm not.
承蒙错爱 我才有栖身之地
Greendale is the best school in the entire world,
格林德尔是世界上最棒的学校
And I'm so sorry what I've done to it.
我对自己的所作所为十分后悔
And I'm sorry what I've done to the ice cream machine.
我对冰淇淋机的所作所为也不对
Please, no one eat out of it until you clean the nozzles.
清洗喷嘴前 请不要口对口取食
The janitor knows how.
人在做 管♥理♥员♥在看
I'm horrible.
我是个浑球
I'm horrible.
浑球就是我
Gentlemen, what I'm about to show you
先生们 我要给你们看的
is not the commercial you paid me to create.
不是你们投资的广♥告♥
What I am about to show you
我要给你们看的
is a glimpse into my mind and soul.
是我心灵的真情流露
Please hold your questions until the end.
我明白你们肯定有一大堆疑问
I know you will have a lot of them,
但请你们看完之后再提问
But I'll understand if you'd rather I just leave.
如果你们希望我滚蛋我也能理解
Why do I go Greendale?
为何选择格林德尔
The dean is a genius.
院长是个天才
To meet different people.
可广交形色友人
With three kids at home,
家中有三个孩子
you better believe every penny counts.
便知柴米油盐贵
I loved my time here. I got laid like crazy.
我怀念这里的学生时代 那段年少轻狂的时光
So why should you--
为何选择
Why should you--
为何选择
Why should you go to Greendale?
为何选择格林德尔
Greendale is the best school in the entire world.
格林戴尔是世界上最棒的学校
Go Greendale, go Greendale, go!
格林德尔 加油向前冲
It's good.
很棒
Y-you know what, better than good.
我觉得可不仅仅是很棒哦
Good enough.
棒极了
Is there any more of the crazy Chinese guy?
还有那位抽风中国男的戏份吗
He pops.
他很出位
I'm confused. That's not my commercial.
我有点晕了 这可不是我的广♥告♥
I-I didn't make that.
不是我拍的
Yeah, yeah, okay, Zemeckis, it moved through you.
好你个泽米基斯 深藏不露啊[即罗伯特·泽米基斯 著名导演]
Anyway, congratulations.
不管怎样 祝贺你
That should last us another 16 years.
这广♥告♥又可以对付十六年了
So, uh, what's next?
那 接下来干啥去呢
Chump's rusty bucket? Quarter taps.
天上人间怎样 怡红楼也不错
Did you do this? You did mostly.
是你拍的吗 大部分是你拍的
You got the footage you needed on the first day.
早在拍摄第一天 素材就齐了
I added a little bit of my footage to fill in the gaps.
我的镜头只起个串联承接作用
I thought you were a fly on the wall.
我还以为你只是狗仔跟拍党
Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
偷♥拍♥也分三六九等
Documentarians are supposed to be objective,
纪录片应该保持客观
to avoid having any effect on the story.
避免对事件造成任何影响
And yet we have more effect than anyone.
然而这一部却影响深远
Because we decide to tell it.
因为我们决定讲出这个故事
And we decide how it ends.
自己掌控故事的结局
Will your story be yet another sad one
而你们的故事 是否同样悲伤
of yet another man who just wanted to be happy?
是否有一个人 也想重拾快乐
Or will your story acknowledge the very nature of stories
你的故事 是否揭示了一切故事的本质
and embrace the fact that sharing the sad ones
如实承认 分享悲伤的故事
can sometimes make them happy?
往往能创造快乐的结局
Before you say anything...
先听我说
Nope, I've got nothing.
算了 有话直说吧
Can you just forgive me?
你们能原谅我吗
Yep.
好的
Why?
为什么
Because we've all been there.
因为人皆有过 也正因如此
Which is why we're all here.
我们才齐聚格林德尔
I'm a good dean?
我这个院长称职吗
Yeah.
当然
Can someone help me get a live possum out of my office?
谁能帮我把办公室的负鼠请走吗
We could do that.
交给我们吧
It just keeps jumping and skittering.
它在我办公室里上蹿下跳 闹个不停
And you think you're prepared, and then it skitters again.
刚有点心理准备 它又闹起来了
Okay, scene's over.
好 本幕完
They'll be ready for you in 20 minutes, Mr. Garland.
预计二十分钟就位 加兰先生
Great.
很好
I'm a star!
爷是大腕
Give me that.
给我
I will not be mitigated.
爷决不妥协
Okay, you know what?
听好了
I'm not coming out of this trailer
不给我派辆新房♥车
until I get a new trailer.
就甭指望我从这房♥车里出来
and get me a Granola bar!
再拿点格兰诺拉燕麦卷
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表