剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
to finish a pinata for Advanced Spanish.
来完成高级西班牙语课的彩陶作业
I had to borrow a key from the front office.
我得从传达室借钥匙才能进
And sign a log.
还得登记
I can also help.
我也能帮上忙
As a psych major, I could pr--
作为一个学心理学专业的我能...
Any student can check out a key as long as they're
任何一个在这上课 有学生证的学生
currently taking classes and show school I.D.
都可以从这拿钥匙
The guy we're looking for had a key
我们要找的是
to the bio room Monday night.
周一晚上拿生物实验室钥匙的人
Monday night? Rings a bell.
周一晚上 我好像有点印象
I'll check the log.
让我查下登记簿
Sorry, this place is a mess.
不好意思 这儿实在太乱了
Is this about your yam?
是关于你们的番薯的事吗
I heard about that.
我听说了
It's a damn shame.
人神共愤啊
Mine just bloomed yesterday.
我的番薯昨天都开花了
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Ooh, there she is.
在这呢
Monday night, one biology room key checked out by...
周一晚上借走生物实验室钥匙的是...
Magnitude.
磁太太
So you're saying you did check out a key,
也就是说你确实借走了钥匙
but it was inside your backpack when someone stole it
把它放在背包里
off a table in the library while you were using the bathroom
但你在图书馆的时候有人趁你上厕所
and you haven't seen it since.
偷走了钥匙
Pop pop!
噼里啪啦砰砰
Perfect, so now we gotta solve a robbery too.
这下可好 现在我们还得解决一宗抢案
Well, whoever did it likes to steal backpacks
不管谁干的 看起来
off tables in the library.
他挺喜欢在图书馆里偷包
Only one way to catch a dirtbag like that.
只有一个办法能抓他个现行了
Well, time to visit the restroom.
好了 该上厕所去了
I found that backpack.
这包是我捡的
Hey, idiot, guess what.
傻缺 你知道吗
We don't care about the backpack.
我们关心的不是这个包
Dead yam, big deal.
死番薯 多大点儿事
Order some ketchup.
订点番茄酱
That doesn't make sense. You don't order ketchup.
你在说些什么 订个屁番茄酱
It's a condiment!
那玩意儿是调味用的
Troy, Troy, hey, walk it off!
特洛伊 特洛伊 淡定点
Troy, walk it off!
特洛伊 淡定
Sorry, my friend, he's a bad cop.
不好意思 朋友 他可不是个好警♥察♥
Yeah. I'm a good cop.
是嘛 我就不同了
Oh, good. You can trust me.
好的 你可以相信我
Okay, well--hey!
好的 那... 我去
I'm not falling for that.
关我屁事
And you got nothing on me.
你们又没有证据
And I don't have to stay here, 'cause you're not cops.
我不必待在这 你们又不是真警♥察♥
He's right. You're not cops.
他说得对 你们不是警♥察♥
I'd say our hands are tied, but we basically have no hands.
我们束手无策了但其实我们也没有"策"
But he's our man though, right?
但我们还是没抓错人 对吧
Well he ain't innocent.
反正他不是什么清白货色
Look, I'll try to keep him busy.
听着 我想办法缠住他
You guys go to the lab, see if they figured out
你们去趟实验室 看看他们弄明白没有
how our yam met its masher.
咱们的番薯到底遭受了什么不幸
I can both see and hear you.
这边还有活人喘气呢
The yam's vascular cylinder is completely disintegrated.
它的维管束彻底裂了
Any possibility it happened naturally?
有没有可能是自然形成的呢
Sure, if the gardener's Joseph Mengele.
当然 如果是约瑟夫·孟格尔种的
Look at the root system.
看看它的根系
This level of smushing is consistent
看起来它掉下来之后
with someone stepping on the yam after it was dropped.
有人还拿脚踩过它
So whoever did this was angry.
也就是说嫌犯很生气
Hey, I just cut 'em open.
我只负责解剖
You want motive, talk to a shrink.
想要了解动机你们得去找心理咨♥询♥师
What I can tell you is that for a raw yam to get it this bad,
我能告诉你们的是 一个生番薯
you need more than gravity.
光是掉在地上可不会这么惨
You need a boot.
还得有人拿靴子蹂躏
We have to tell Professor Kane.
咱们得告诉凯恩教授
There's nothing here to connect to Star-Burns.
这件事跟星霸无关
He'd have to confess.
他会坦白的
Oh, yeah, sure.
对对对 当然了
Maybe if we ask him nice,
或许咱们温柔地审问他
he'll write us a love letter too.
他还会给咱们写情书呢
Well, whoever did do this does owe you guys a letter.
好吧 嫌犯确实欠你们一个字
An "A."
一个A
This yam was about to bloom.
它马上要开花了
Damn.
靠
We named the yam "Pam."
我们给它起名叫蜀黍
It rhymed.
多押韵啊
That Star-Burns stole Magnitude's key,
星霸偷了磁太太的钥匙
It's not enough.
这还不足以定罪
But we know Star-Burns did it.
但我们确定是他干的
Keep the change, Garret.
不用找了 加瑞特
You know what? Keep the hot dog.
热狗也自己留着吧
You're telling me after all this,
你们是要告诉我忙活了这么半天后
our suspect's gonna slip away
要眼睁睁看着嫌犯就这么逃脱法网
on the technicality that we're not police?
只因为咱们不是真正的警♥察♥吗
Okay, look, you don't need authority
好吧 听着 你们不需要用权威来
to get a confession.
获得供词
You need leverage. Something to hold over his head.
只要用手段威逼他
Like what? He's StarBurns.
比如呢 他是星霸
Break into his locker.
撬开他的储物柜
You'll find enough dirt to bury him.
你们找到的赃物都够把他埋了
Jeff, that's not ethical.
杰夫 这好像不太道德吧
Oh, so now you're finding your softness?
现在意识到自己温柔体贴的一面了吗
I say do what you have to do.
我说过让你们放手去做
It's too late to get compassionate.
现在谈论同情心可晚了
We only have time to get justice.
现在是我们一心求正义的时候
I really shouldn't be doing this.
我真不该这么做的
And you're sure you heard a kitten meowing in here?
你确定你听到这里面有小猫叫吗
Not anymore, so hurry up.
现在听不到了 所以你得快点
Whoa, nelly!
当心 傻瓜
Clean up on aisle "Busted."
看起来有点问题
Why do they always r--
他们为什么总是...
Why do they always--
他们为什么总是...
You go ahead. Why do they always run?
你来 他们为什么总是要跑
There you go.
走吧
Move!
让开
Not police business!
非警♥察♥办公
Hey, knock much?
敲门了吗你
Kiss me! What?
亲亲我 虾米
I'll explain later.
晚点再解释
No. I'll explain later.
不要 我会解释的
The explanation isn't the issue.
跟解不解释没有关系
Oh, all right, all right.
好吧好吧好吧
Look, I-I swiped some beakers for the meth lab
我偷了几个烧杯
that I'm building in the trunk of my car.
用来在我汽车后备箱里炼毒品
But that's it.
但仅此而已
I didn't kill any yam.
我没有杀害番薯
Tell it to the biology professor.
跟生物老师说去吧你
Oh, now wait!
不 等等
I know who did it.
我知道是谁干的
I left the door open and someone came in.
我走的时候没关门 有人溜进去了
He dropped your yam.
是他把你们的番薯弄倒了
Will you tell our teacher who it was?
你会告诉我们老师是谁干的吗
If you promise I won't get in trouble
如果你能保证我不会因为
for stealing that meth lab stuff.
偷烧杯炼毒品惹上麻烦的话
Sure, whatever. Fine.
没问题 好吧
Pinky swear?
拉钩上吊
It was the guy with the weird head.
是个脑子抽风的家伙
The army guy.
当兵的家伙
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表