剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Great. After three years of religious advice
很好 三年的传教碎碎念
and carb-laden pastries,
和高糖点心轰炸之后
you finally have one thing I actually need, and--
对我而言 你终于有了点利用价值
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um, that was rude.
说错话了
It--it shouldn't be so important to me.
我不该把它看得这么重要
I'll, uh... I'll see you Monday.
我们周一见吧
Jeff...
杰夫
Tomorrow, dawn--
明天凌晨
be in the student lounge.
学生休息室见
Shirley, you are the best.
雪瑞 你最好了
Dear lord, please forgive me.
我神 请宽恕我
And please have mercy on him.
也请垂怜于他
The stakes have never been higher.
赌注要创新高
Shut up, Leonard.
闭嘴 伦纳德
I found your YouTube page.
我找到你的Youtube主页了
What's the point in reviewing frozen pizza?
随便评论速冻比萨有什么意义吗
You're talking about it.
你不也在评论吗
Well, that is true.
这倒是
Now, Jeffrey...
听好了 杰夫瑞
The key to winning foosball
桌足的获胜关键
is to tap into your darkness,
在于发掘自己的黑暗面
so I need you to promise you won't judge
所以我要你保证 完全无视
the side of me that might come out.
我可能爆发出的那一面
Shirley...
雪瑞
I'm gonna be perfectly blunt with you.
我一定完全无视你
The few times that you've been a little bad
你小小流坏水的那些时刻
are the times I've liked you most.
才是我最喜欢的样子
Really? Remember making fun
是吗 还记得当年
of Britta's boyfriend's tiny nipples?
一起嘲笑布雷塔男友的小凸点的事吗
Oh, yeah, they were tiny.
是啊 是够小的
Remember what you did to Pierce's hoagie?
还记得对皮尔斯的三明治使坏的那次吗
That was so disturbing, I almost proposed on the spot.
太闹心了 我差点就得手了
Now, come on, show me how to dominate.
好了 开始吧 教我怎么控制
All right, Winger, hands on the grips.
好的 翁格 抓住手柄
I'm coming up on your right side
攻你右侧 倒计时
in three, two, one!
三 二 一
You know why you can't stop me?
知道为什么挡不住我吗
'Cause I'm not playing a game.
因为我没在玩游戏
For you, it's winning and losing.
对你来说 这只关乎胜负
For me, it's life and death.
但对我 这是生死之战
That's how I win.
所以我才会赢
That's where you have to go.
这就是你的必胜秘籍
No more thought, no more feeling.
抛弃理性 抛弃感情
Kill or be killed. Kill or be killed, little man.
弱肉强食 你死我活 孩子
Think back to when this game mattered,
回想一下 这游戏的关键之处
before you got to be too cool.
因为你要变酷
Stop acting like you're not ashamed right now.
比压抑心中的羞愧感
Follow that shame to the fear.
追随羞愧 寻到恐惧
Follow that fear to the rage.
循着恐惧 催生怒火
You put that rage--aah!
利用怒火 哇呀呀
Up your ass, turkey. Ha ha!
引颈待戮吧 肥火鸡
There's only two ways off this table--
桌上争斗 只有两个结果
kill or be killed.
你死我活
Say it. Kill or be killed.
大声喊出来 你死我活
I said say it, mumbles!
我说了 用喊的 娘娘腔
Kill or be killed. Kill!
你死我活 死活
Kill! Kill!
死活 死活
Kill!
死活
Yeah!
好耶
You called me turkey.
你刚才叫我火鸡
I love it.
人家爱死了
Sorry we couldn't get a car over here until now.
不好意思 现在不方便出警
Our captain was killed on duty last night.
我们的警官昨晚殉职了
My God, I'm so sorry.
天啊 我很难过
Yeah. Good man--
是啊 多好的人
leaves behind two kids and a pregnant wife.
还留下一个有孕的妻子和一双儿女
So you're missing a Batman DVD?
这么说 你们丢了一套蝙蝠侠DVD
My Dark Knight extended extended cut--it wasn't insured.
是我的《黑暗骑士》特别加长版 未投保
Well, there's no sign of forced entry
门窗附近没有
on your door or windows.
强行入侵痕迹
You sure it wasn't just misplaced?
你确定不是放在别处了
Someone definitely broke in.
肯定有人闯入行窃
Some of my jewelry's missing.
我的几件首饰丢了
You sure about that, Annie?
你确定吗 安妮
Mm-hmm. My necklace.
确定 我的项链丢了
It was gold--white gold--
是金的 人造白金
with emeralds.
嵌有翡翠
And my name engraved in Hebrew.
还用希伯来文刻着我的名字
It was a bat mitzvah gift from my Nana.
是成人仪式上奶妈送我的
She was a rockette. She married a count.
她是位洛克慈女郎 后来嫁了位伯爵
He was blind. He loved her for her mind.
老公双目失明 看中的是她的心灵美
That's good color for the report,
这倒是为报告增色不少
but I got to be honest,
但我必须实话实说
small stuff like this almost never turns up.
这么小的物件几乎无可能追回
Oh, no, Abed. We'll be in touch. Say...
别这样 阿布蒂 我们保持联络
You look familiar.
你挺眼熟啊
Did I ever pretend to shoot a guy in front of you
我是不是有为你讲过枪♥械♥安全
to teach you about gun safety?
还假装射击别人
I'm really good at faces.
我记人很有一套
Well, I guess the only upside to this is
好吧 这件事唯一的好处
it's brought us closer together as roommates.
大概就是 我们的室友关系更加亲密了
Something doesn't add up.
这件事有疑点
If there was no forced entry, it had to be an inside job.
如果不是强行入侵 那就是有内鬼
We don't know that. And instead of taking cash,
不能这么说 劫犯进来 放着现金不偷
pharmaceuticals, laptops, they take what?
药品手提电脑也不偷 他们偷了什么呢
My Batman DVD, and one piece
偷了我的蝙蝠侠DVD
of oddly ornate Hebrew-themed jewelry?
还有一件怪模怪样的希伯来式装饰珠宝
Nana gave it. It's smoke.
是奶妈给我的 这是烟幕
It's a ruse, a lie. Hmm?
这是诈术 是骗局 是吗
I think I know what happened here.
我有点头绪了
Abed, I--
阿布蒂 我
The landlord did it.
是房♥东干的
It all makes sense.
这就说得通了
Rick has keys to every apartment--means.
里克有所有公♥寓♥的钥匙 作案手段有了
He knows when we're coming and going--opportunity.
他知道我们的进出时间 作案时机也有了
And he was dressed as the Joker for Halloween--motive.
万圣节时他扮成小丑 作案动机有了
Hmm. Something's got to be done.
这样啊 必须采取行动
Oh, let's not leap to thing-doing.
别直接跳到行动阶段嘛
Right, Annie?
对吧 安妮
Double strike.
双线
Got it.
搞定
Back blast.
反冲
Viper shot.
毒蛇刺击
Nailed it! Oh, look...
全胜 快看
How cute--you do like foosball,
多好啊 你是喜欢桌足的
you just have to practice with your mama.
只需要多和妈妈练练
What are you guys doing here on a Saturday night?
这是周六晚上 你们来这干嘛
Shouldn't you be making weird art movies
你们德国佬不是应该在拍肥猪流艺术片
or wellengineered cars? You take that back!
或者闭门造名车吗 给我收回这话
We came to play. Get away from our table.
我们是来玩的 给爷从桌旁闪开
We're using it, strudelbrain. Nice.
我们正在用呢 猪头 说得好
Then play us for it.
那就一战定输赢
Fine. Monday morning--
好啊 周一早上来
only let's make it interesting.
我们好好玩一次
The losers never get to use this table again.
输家今后不许再碰这张桌子
Oh, you are so on that things have now
你现在这怒发冲冠的样子
become very much like Donkey Kong.
真是像足了大金刚
We're gonna kick das butt.
我们来完爆他们
Nice. Thank you.
说得好 谢谢
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表