剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Okay. We can stop worrying about voicemail now.
好了 现在不用担心语♥音♥信箱了
Back to the matter at hand.
开始处理手头的正事
Now what are you doing?
现在你在做什么
Dean, why are you here? Yikes.
院长 你怎么在这里 好受伤
I figured it out. I know exactly what to do.
我想出办法了 我很明白该怎么做
I'm just gonna be really, really, really mean to her.
我要对她特别 特别 特别绝情
What don't you get about the concept?
你怎么还没搞清方向啊
Britta likes guys who are mean to her.
布雷塔就喜欢对她绝情的男人
She doesn't like herself.
她自我厌恶
Give me the phone.
手♥机♥给我
What did you say?
你发的什么
Something nice.
温情美好的话
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'm deleting it from your phone.
我从你手♥机♥上删除了
Hi. What's up?
嗨 怎么啦
You guys still watching movies?
你们还在看电影吗
Hi, dean. Why are you here?
嗨 院长 你怎么在这里
Hi, Britta. And ouch.
嗨 布雷塔 伤死我了
And you don't know anything about carpentry.
你对木工一窍不通
Nope. Or aquariums
不懂 或是水族箱
Freshwater or saltwater.
淡水还是海水
Do you have a big weiner? Nope.
难不成你有巨根 没有
I don't get it, Blade!
我真心不懂了 刀锋
What's your secret? Why do I wanna impress you?
你的秘诀是啥啊 为什么我想让你动容
Are you dumb or smart? Are you a loser or winner?
你是愚蠢还是聪明 你是废柴还是天才
Or are you just a human mirror?
还是说你其实是一面镜子
Do we all see what we wanna see in you?
所有人看到的你都是自己想看到的那个人
A magician never reveals, right?
魔术师从不泄密 对不
Right.
对
Later.
回见
Okay.
好吧
You dropped over 300 bucks on my booth, so I'll tell ya.
你在我摊位上花了三百多 我告诉你吧
You wanna know my secret?
你不是想知道我的秘诀吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, I do.
我想知道
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
你干嘛啊
I wanna know.
我就想知道
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
I was texting with Blade, but it's over now.
我跟刀锋发短♥信♥了 但现在已经结束了
He's...a loser.
他就是一 废柴
Good night.
晚安
Troy! You should really join
特洛伊 你真的应该加入
the Air Conditioning Repair Program.
空调维修学院的
No. Well, that didn't work.
不要 好吧 劝解无效
That's what I get for improvising.
我的即兴演出也就这么点儿了
Good night.
晚安
So I don't get it.
我不明白
He's a vampire, but he can walk around during the day?
他是吸血鬼 但是他可以在白天出没吗
What...is wrong with you? Huh?
你什么毛病啊 啥
You weren't texting Blade, you were texting us.
跟你发短♥信♥的不是刀锋 是我们
I switched Blade's number in your phone to mine.
我把你手♥机♥里刀锋的号♥码换成了我的
You tricked me? You tricked me!
你耍我 你耍我好吧
You ask for my help, you tell me I'm your sister,
你求我帮忙 你跟我说我是你姐妹
I do everything I can to make you hate this turd,
我竭尽所能让你痛恨这个烂人
and the first nice thing he says, and you're over him?
而他一说温情美好的话 你就跟人掰了
Who are you?
你什么人啊你
And why didn't it stick?
为什么没有坚持下去
I was texting with you guys this whole time?
我一直在跟你们互发短♥信♥
So Blade...isn't a loser!
这么说刀锋 不是废柴
Uh-oh.
不妙
No, let her go. Lost cause, man.
不用 随她去吧 白费力气而已
Jeff! What are you doing here?
杰夫 你来这里干吗
I just got back from the carnival...
我刚从嘉年华回来
Where I met Blade.
我在那见到了刀锋
Is he okay? How is he?
他还好吗 他怎么样
He's brain damaged.
他脑残了
Well, let's not be petty. No, I'm serious.
别这么小气好吧 我是认真的
He showed me the scar.
他给我看了伤疤
Ten years ago, before he even met you,
十年前 在他碰到你之前
A loose bolt flew off a ferris wheel
一根螺丝从摩天轮上飞出
and imbedded in his skull,
嵌入他的头颅
Destroying the part of his brain that feels shame.
破坏了他大脑中控制羞耻心的那一部分
He's basically irresistible to people for the same reason
人们基本上完全无法拒绝他 也正因如此
He can pretty much only work at a carnival.
他几乎只能在嘉年华工作
He has nothing to prove or disprove
他什么也不能证明或推♥翻♥
about himself or to himself.
不论是关于他自己或是对他自己
He has no shame.
他全无羞耻心
Why wouldn't he have told me that?
他为什么没告诉过我
Because he didn't care if you knew.
因为他根本不在乎你知道与否
That is so like him.
这太像他的风格
I have to go to him. No, woman.
我必须得去找他 不可以 女人
None of us have to "Go to" anyone.
没有人必须得"去找"谁
And the idea we do is a mental illness
这个念头就是一种心理疾病
we contracted from breath mint commercials
感染我们得病的源头就是薄荷糖广♥告♥
and Sandra Bullock.
和桑德拉·布洛克
We can't keep going to each other
我们不能一直不停地找来找去
until we learn to go to ourselves.
直到学会寻找自己
Stop making our hatred of ourselves, someone else's job
别再对自我产生厌恶 自有别人来恨你
and just stop hating ourselves.
停止自我厌恶
Annie, I want you to take my phone.
安妮 我想请你拿着我的手♥机♥
Do not let me call Chang.
不要让我给昌打电♥话♥
I'm locking myself in your room.
我在你房♥间自我关禁闭
What are you guys doing out here?
你们在外面干吗呢
Self-actualizing.
自我实现
Well, it's loud.
有点吵
Come watch Blade.
过来看《刀锋战士》
Okay.
好
This movie is fantastic.
这部电影太神了
Y'all ever notice that cold spot in the hallway?
大家有没有注意到走廊上的低温温度计
Oh, yeah!
没错
That thing is freezing!
那玩意儿冻上了
You know what could learn a lesson from that cold spot?
你知道从那里可以学到什么吗
The air conditioning unit in my living room.
那就是在我起居室里安了一组空调
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
So yesterday, typical Sunday.
话说昨天 一个普通的周日
I was hanging out in my Dreamatorium.
我在我家幻梦空间里玩
This ever happen to you guys?
大家有没有碰到这种情况
I couldn't remember where I imagined the door.
我记不起想象中门的位置了
Then I realized I was in an actual bathroom.
然后我意识到我在真正的浴室里
Uh, no offense, but this material
别见怪 但是这些段子
seems pretty specific to your apartment.
似乎太过具体取材于你们公♥寓♥了
I don't think it'll work at an open mic.
我想在现场表演时恐怕没啥效果
Y'all ever notice the difference
大家有没有注意到我和特洛伊
between me and Troy brushing our teeth?
刷牙姿势之间的不同之处呢
I brush my teeth like this.
我是这样刷牙的
Troy brushes his teeth like this.
特洛伊是这样刷牙的
I do!
我是
I do! I brush my teeth just like that.
真的 我就是这样刷牙的
Now you know what I'm gonna talk about next.
现在你知道我接下来该说什么了
TOASTER OVEN!
烤箱
It's from his album.
这是他专辑里的
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表