剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Put it in a letter, Jane Austen.
简·奥斯汀 写封信慢慢骂吧
Prepare to initiate protocol omega.
准备履行最后的协议吧
Good-bye, pillow fort. You were a beautiful dream.
再见 枕头城♥堡♥ 你就是黄粱一梦啊
More than a dream. It's here.
不仅仅是个梦 它真实存在啊
Who are you?
你是谁
Someone who understands dedication
一个理解你将自己的一切奉献给了
to craftsmanship in the face of mediocrity.
这件艺术品又不被世人所认同的感觉的人
This world is run by the unremarkables.
这个世界就是被与众不同的人主宰着
Don't do what you always do, Abed.
阿布蒂 不要惯性思维
Don't corrupt the host to pacify the parasites.
别为了安抚寄生虫而摧毁了寄主
Ask yourself,
问问自己
"What if I stopped worrying about their acceptance of me?"
如果再也不在乎他们对我的认可度又会如何
What if it fell to the Reggies of the world
如果你抛弃世上所有的雷吉警官
to keep up with the inspectors or perish?
而只是保留时空探长 你会毁灭吗
Now please turn your head while I crawl away.
在我爬走的时候请你转过头去
I'm going through some stuff right now.
我得去方便一下啦
I'm very insecure.
我好怕怕啊
What's going on?
出什么事了
I'll ask the questions here.
这话应该是我来问你吧
You had sex with Subway, and I recorded it.
你和赛百味滚床单了 我都录下来了
You know what, I'm going to let this one slide.
我还是打算放过他们
What? What?
什么 你说什么
I know we have very strict rules
我知道我们有很严格的规定
against romantic entanglements with our corpohumanoids,
反对与我们的虚拟人与真人发♥生♥关♥系♥
but at this point in time,
但是现在看来
We can't stop them from having hearts.
我们不能阻止他们也有自己的情感
These two are clearly in love.
他俩很明显已经坠入爱河了
If they want to express that love
如果他们想表达这种爱
in a perfectly healthy way, then--okay, hold on.
还是这样一种健康的方式 那么 等等
Th--is this what I think it is?
这 这不是我想的那种吧
That got unhealthy real quick.
这进入不健康环节也太快了点儿吧
That--okay, that's-- yeah, that's weird.
好吧 这 还成 太奇怪了吧
That is well out of the mainstream.
这也太离谱了吧
You know, I was raised in the--
我虽然生长在
the bay area, but I-- I'm a father now.
沿海地区 可这也 我都已为人父了啊
Subway cannot stand for that, and frankly, Rick,
赛百味不能承受那些 说实话 瑞奇
I-I'm surprised you did.
我 我很惊讶你竟然那么做了
My name is Subway.
我叫赛百味啊
Not anymore.
再也不是了
The bread is stale. No! No!
就到这儿吧 不 不要啊
Oh, my god. You!
天啊 你过来
Subway, I love you!
赛百味 我爱你
Britta! Shut up.
布雷塔 闭嘴
How could you?
你怎么能这么做
Well, if that'll be all,
如果没什么别的事儿的话
I'll be on my way.
我也该走了
If someone could hand me my jacket.
能不能把我的外套递过来
It's right over there on the coatrack next to the door.
那不就在门边的衣架上嘛
If somebody could just hand it to me, that would be great.
如果有人能帮忙递过来 就再好不过了
I guess I'm confused.
我很困惑啊
Why don't you just grab it on your way out the door--
你为什么不在出门的时候顺手拿衣服呢
You know what? Now I'm not leaving.
你猜怎么着 我还就不走了
Now I'm just going to sit for a while
现在我打算就这么坐一会
and focus on how unacceptable today was.
好好反思今天是多么的人神共愤
Jeff.
杰夫
I wanted to apologize.
我想向你道歉
I never realized I had my own issues regarding gender roles,
我从未意识到自己在性别角色上也有问题
and it was certainly unfair of me to take them out on Kim.
所以我那样对待金姆是极其不公平的
Who's kim?
金姆是谁
Corporate America has destroyed love.
美国企业在扼杀爱情
Again? Subway!
又开始了吗 赛百味
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else.
对不起 我认错人了
Britta, you silly. It is me, subway.
布雷塔 小傻瓜 我是赛百味啊
What?
什么
I had a great time with you last night in the pillow fort,
昨晚在枕头城♥堡♥你真是太销魂了
The one exception being the deviant sex act
在那场离经叛道的性♥爱♥中不寻常的体♥位♥
you initiated without my consent.
你可完全没经过我的允许哦
Eat fresh.
新鲜饮食每一天哦
There is a situation developing in the study room.
自习室现在出大事儿了
I would elaborate, but I am out of breath
我很想详述 但是我都喘不上气了
Because I walked here very briskly.
因为刚才走得太急了
Calm down!
冷静一下
Calm!
淡定
Down!
淡定
What's going on here? Abed won't tear down his fort.
怎么了 阿布蒂拒绝拆除他的城♥堡♥
I shouldn't have to compromise my craftsmanship
我不想牺牲我的心血来换取
to placate mediocrity. Mediocrity?
小人的安宁 小人
Okay, b-- boys, boys.
伙 伙计们
The guinness rep will be here in two days.
两天之后吉尼斯纪录的代表就到了
Can we just flip a coin to decide who has to back down?
我们能不能抛硬币决定谁应该让步呢
No. No.
不要 不行
Well, I'm dean, so I'm making the call.
我是院长 我做主
The pillow fort comes down.
枕头城♥堡♥拆了吧
All right, you stay back. Watch it, Starburns.
你给我站住 看好了 星霸
My name is Alex!
人家叫亚历克斯
This is war!
开战了
Back, back. Back.
退回去 快退回去
Go. Back, back, back in the fort.
快跑 撤退 撤回堡里
To be continued.
这事绝对没完
Sir, it appears that Troy Barnes' blanket fort
先生 看来特洛伊·巴恩斯的毯子城♥堡♥
May go to war with Abed Nadir's pillow fort.
将和阿布蒂·纳迪亚的枕头城♥堡♥展开大战了
Of course.
不出所料
Soon Troy and Abed will be torn asunder,
不久阿布蒂和特洛伊就会心生芥蒂
and an unencumbered Troy will turn to his destiny...
接着特洛伊将毫无阻碍重回命运轨道
The Air Conditioning Repair School.
那就是加入我们空调修理工学院
You are a coldblooded man, sir. Yes.
亲 你好冷血啊 那必须的
How unfortunate for Troy and Abed...
特洛伊和阿布蒂可真够不走运的
See you at band practise.
乐队排练见
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表