剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Come here.
你过来
I am mad at you.
我是在生你的气
You said you weren't. We never lie.
你刚说你不生气 咱俩之间不说谎的
I know. We made a deal.
我知道 我们之前说好了的
October 15, 2009. Friends don't lie to each other.
2009年10月15日 朋友之间无谎言
I know! I lied.
我知道 我撒谎了
Because you don't like people who tell you what to do,
因为你不喜欢别人告诉你应该做什么
and I don't want to be one of those people.
而且我也不想成为那种人
Then don't be. I have to be.
那就别做呗 但我必须做
You have to stop renting celebrity impersonators.
你不能再雇明星脸的群众演员了
Vinnie was gonna break both of your legs.
文尼本来想打断你的双腿的
I had to work really hard to help you.
我必须很努力地表演去帮助你还债
But that's what you wanted to do.
可你不是也挺想那样的吗
Yes.
是的
But I can't do what I want to do?
我却不能做我想做的事了
I guess not. Not all the time.
恐怕不能 并不是每次都可以
Sometimes you're just gonna have to trust
有些时候你必须得相信我
that I know better about stuff. I don't know if I can do that.
有些事我比你明白 我恐怕不能
Then I guess you're gonna have to trust
那我觉得你必须得相信
that you're gonna have to trust me.
你只能相信我了
Well, I don't want to stop being your friend, so...
我不想和你终结友情 所以
I guess I'll let you tell me what to do sometimes.
我想以后有时我会让你指点一二的
Still best friends?
还是死党吗
Yeah.
当然
Still best friends. Always.
还是铁哥们 永远的
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
好 好好好
You still gonna go to the Dreamatorium?
要继续去幻梦空间吗
Oh, yeah, but I think I'm gonna play by myself right now,
是的 但现在我想一个人去
If that's okay.
如果你不介意的话
Cool. Okay.
好的 没问题
Seacrest Hulk, you're the greatest!
美偶绿主持 天下无敌
Whoo! You rock, Seacrest Hulk!
你最棒了 美偶绿主持
I love you, Seacrest Hulk!
我爱你 美偶绿主持
You know, Seacrest Hulk, you're a meshugener.
美偶绿主持 你就是一疯子
You okay?
你还好吗
No. I ruined a Bar Mitzvah.
不 我毁了人家的成人礼
I'm a bad person.
我是个混♥蛋♥
What you're feeling is called shame.
你现在的感觉叫羞愧
It means you're getting better.
证明你的情况有所好转了
You're gonna be safe again once those pills wear off.
一旦那些药片失效了你也就正常了
Um, I was thinking...
我在想
You know that person that you study for your psych class?
你不是在找你心理课的研究对象吗
Maybe that should be me.
或许我就是一个好例子
Uh-uh. No way.
不不不 你还不够格
You are way out of my league, diagnostically speaking.
从病理上说 你根本不够标准啊
I'm gonna go with someone a little less complicated.
我还想研究研究不太复杂的人格呢
Like Abed.
比如阿布蒂
Where's Troy?
特洛伊去哪儿了
In the other room.
在另一个房♥间啊
That's okay. There are many advantages
好吧 独自一人旅行
of traveling by yourself.
可是好处多多呢
You can drive faster, change direction.
你可以开得更快 随意改方向
And the only pee breaks are yours.
上厕所时间都是你一个人的
Are you real? Are you?
你是真的吗 你呢
This is really crazy.
这简直太疯狂了
And inaccessible, and maybe too dark.
而且也说不通啊 可能是太暗了吧
Maybe to them, but not to us.
对他们管用 对咱们可不一定
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.
好 好好好
Hot. Hot, hot, hot.
热 热热热
Gentlemen,
同志们
who is ready to Chang the world?
谁是世界之王 全球之霸呀
Chang! Chang! Chang!
昌昌昌 放光芒
Chang! Chang! Chang!
昌昌昌 放光芒
Chang! Chang! Chang!
昌昌昌 放光芒
All hail Chang!
昌王万岁
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表