剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Okay, we're rolling.
很好 我们在循序渐进了
Switzerland proposes a peace summit.
瑞士方提议召开和平峰会
Good idea, Switzerland.
好主意 瑞士代表
And maybe at the peace summit we can discuss the possibility
在和平峰会上 我们或可酌情讨论
of opening a portal to earth ii.
开启平行地球通道的可能性
Can we put a pin in that, Switzerland?
这个计划先推后好吗 瑞士代表
Earth ii is out there, can't ignore it forever.
你理或者不理 二号♥地球就在那里 不离不弃
Well, China has money. Does anybody want some?
天朝有的是钱 谁想要
Yes! The United States proposes using China's money
太好了 美国提议利用中方资金
to fund agricultural programs
资助农业项目
to support Ethiopia's sustainable farms.
以扶持埃塞俄比亚可持续农场
Which should promote economic development and security.
从而推动经济发展和社会稳定
All in favor?
都同意吗
It's unanimous.
全体通过
Good resolving, blue U.N.
出色解决 模联蓝队
You really covered all the bases.
你们兼顾了全部原则
We have a unanimous decision as well.
我队也通过一致决定
Then after one round, we are tied.
第一轮比赛 双方战平
Looks like both U.Ns are experts at fostering unity.
两方模联均精于求同之道
Crap. Damn it.
我去 你妹
Crisis alert. Russia...
危机爆发 俄♥罗♥斯♥
This is what the United Nations
联♥合♥国♥就是这样
is doing to your freedom.
对待你们的自♥由♥
I'm your freedom! And I'm in a cage.
自♥由♥如我一般惨遭禁锢
With the world!
世界受制于淫♥威♥之下
Because of them!
全拜他们所赐
I thought I'd find you here.
我就知道你会在这里
What are you gonna do, lock me up?
你能怎样 把我关起来
Just give me a reason.
你为什么这么做
I'll give you a reason!
我这就做给你看
That's it, you're coming with me.
够了 给我过来
He's pulling my cage.
他胆敢拖我的笼子走
I'm being pulled in my cage for no reason!
保安人员蛮横执法 把我锁起来拖着走
Is anybody seeing this?
大家看到了吗
Is the world seeing this? Are we facebooking this?
世人看到了吗 脸谱转开了吗
Crisis alert! A tsunami has hit Vietnam.
危机爆发 越南遭受海啸袭击
Massive Crisis alert, famine in Ghana
大规模 危机爆发 加纳饥荒告急
Crisis alert Tuberculosis outbreak
危机爆发 结核病疫情爆发
crisis alert! Humanitarian aid. We further resolve
危机爆发 人道主义援助 以进一步解决
Disarmament treaty. Crisis alert!
裁军条约 危机爆发
To help women and children get through famines.
来帮助妇孺度过饥荒
Save the orphans.
拯救孤儿
Loose nukes--
放松核管制
Sinkhole North Korea
排水口 朝鲜问题
The prime minister in exile! Military coup!
首相逃亡 军事政♥变♥
The tropical paradise of Somalia graciously yields.
索马里愿慷慨分享热带雨林资源
China will pay. Gooder than grits.
中方会就此买♥♥单 甚好甚好
Switzerland is very concerned about earth ii.
瑞士对平行地球二号♥极为关注
Uruguay agrees.
乌拉圭同意
Uruguay sounds like "You're a gay."
乌拉圭发音有点像"你是gay"
Backyard barbecue!
庭院烧烤
Uruguay kindly requests that
乌拉圭恳请索马里代表
Somalia stop pronouncing it "You're a gay."
不要把国名念成"你是gay"
Hereditary monarchy! Resolved.
世袭君主制问题 已解决
Graft and corruption. Resolved.
贪污腐♥败♥盛行 已解决
Crisis alert!
危机爆发
Resolved.
已解决
Looking good, blue U.N.
模联蓝队 战绩不错
Getting very close to world peace.
世界和平 触手可及
That's my girl. You are kicking ass.
姑娘威武 谁与争锋
All right, guys,
好了 同志们
This is the home stretch. All we gotta do is focus.
最后冲刺了 凝神求稳
Oh! Damn, Pierce.
我去 皮尔斯你够了
Ooh, that wasn't me.
不是我放的
I don't smell anything-- whup, I just got it.
我怎么没有 擦 刚闻到
Oh, it's in my mouth.
其香可嚼
Guys, come on, focus.
同志们 正经点
Like adults.
成熟一点
We're gonna lose a point if we don't get through this.
过不了这关 我们就要失分了
Get through it? It's almost a solid.
这浓郁得化不开的味道 哪穿得过去啊
Crisis alert.
危机爆发
A genocidal dictator in Laos--
老挝惊现屠族暴♥政♥
Yeah, yeah, we'll get to that.
行了行了 这事一会再谈
Okay, so, looking at Turkey, what can you do?
好 接着讨论土耳其的事 我们怎么办
So let me get this straight.
咱们把这事捋直了说
You're bringing her in here
你带她来的理由
for "Making a mess."
是"扰乱治安"
I did more than make a mess.
我可不光是扰乱治安
I turned your whole system inside out.
我颠覆了整个制度体系
And I shut her down.
然后被我河蟹了
Young lady, you spilled paint on a globe.
姑娘 你只是在地球模型上浇了点颜料
You're as much a criminal as this idiot is a cop.
如果你也算犯罪 那这货就能当警♥察♥了
None whatsoever.
子虚乌有
Okay, but, um, she's going to do something illegal.
好吧 但她在预谋违法之事
Aren't you?
不是吗
Is that true? Do you, Britta Perry,
真的吗 你 布雷塔·派利
have any intentions of breaking any laws ever?
是否曾有过任何违法意图
I-I-
我 我
Oh, my god.
不忍♥耳闻
No, it's not that simple.
不 事情并没这么简单
I have a life now.
我已经重获新生了
I have a major and--
安安分分选了专业
Get out please.
请出去
I have highlighters.
认认真真用荧光笔
Get out!
给我出去
Okay, I know you've got a lot on your mind right now.
好吧 我知道你现在一定心乱如麻
But somebody broke that thing
但有个事 有人把
that comes down from the parking booth.
停车岗上往下落的那东西撞坏了
You know the thing that comes down,
你知道吧 往下落的那东西
Keeps the...cars from coming in.
阻挡车子 防止擅入
The thing. It's like a gate, but it's just a stick.
就是那玩意 作用像个门 但是只有一根杆子
Comes down, from a hinge.
绕着转轴落下的
Keeps the cars out.
阻拦汽车进入
Goes up and down 90 degrees.
上旋下落九十度
The arm?
你说挡车杆
Ooh, point goes to red team.
红队得分
How is this still happening?
余味怎么这么持久
I can't remember what regular air smells like.
我都忘了新鲜空气是什么味了
Do something or we're gonna lose.
快想点办法 我们就要输了
Guys, this is important to Annie.
同志们 这场仗对安妮至关重要
So whoever actually died a few months ago, 'fess up
不管是哪位在诈尸发臭 速速招来
so we can put a stake through your heart.
我们好打桩穿心 收了尔等
Jeff!
杰夫
Annie, I think the real lesson here is
安妮 我觉得这事启发我们
that a model U.N., much like the real U.N.,
模联和联♥合♥国♥真的很像
quickly falls apart when faced with actual--
一遇到真正的危机就四分五裂
I think the lesson here is that I need to win this!
唯一的启发就是我非胜不可
I want to win!
我超想赢
And you!
都怪你
You suck! You're a stupid, ugly poopface!
你烂俗愚蠢白♥痴♥没品
I'm better than you!
我比你强
Annie, stop.
安妮 够了
You're acting like a little schoolgirl
你现在就像小女生一样
and not in a hot way.
幼稚而不诱惑
Okay.
好吧
Uh, that made me sound creepy.
这话听着有点猥琐
But--but here's the thing.
但 事实确实如此
Don't look at me.
别盯着我
If embarrassment were bountiful zinc deposits,
如果羞愧可以富集锌
I'd be Zambia.
那我就是赞比亚了
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表