剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Apologies are opportunities to admit your own mistakes.
道歉是自我反省的机会
Apologize to her locker.
去向她的柜子道歉
But how can I apologize if I don't know what I did wrong?
不知道错在哪 我怎么道歉啊
Well, didn't she call you inconsiderate?
她不是骂你目中无人吗
Sounds to me like you know exactly what you did wrong.
在我听来 这意思很明显了
Leonard, what are you doing?
伦纳德 你干嘛呢
Abed's fort needs pillows.
给阿布蒂的城♥堡♥搜罗枕头
But I was going to lie there.
可我要躺那里啊
I was going to invest in IBM in 1952,
1952年时 我还要投资IBM呢
but life is full of disappointments.
人生就是各种不如意
Eating fresh, are we?
新鲜饮食每一天哟亲
Have you found any dirt on Subway yet?
找到赛百味的丑闻什么的了吗
No, nothing. I should probably hang out with him more.
没有 也许我该多跟他混几天
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想的吗
I think you're falling for him.
你要投靠他了
I am not. Who do you think I am?
我才没有 你把我当什么人了
I lived in New York.
我可是纽约客
You never lived anywhere.
少跟我打马虎眼
You're a weapon designed for sex.
你就是一架性♥爱♥武器
You only think you lived in New York
你以为自己是纽约客
'cause I implanted your memories.
其实是我给你植入了记忆
Oh, Pierce, stop it!
皮尔斯 住嘴吧
Look what we're becoming.
瞧瞧都闹成什么样了
I'm sorry we pulled you into this dirty game.
很抱歉把你卷入了这场肮脏的游戏
I want you to stop.
我希望你能退出
Yeah, we're pulling you out...
没错 我们不带你玩了
right after your last assignment.
不过你得先完成最终任务
This pen is a microphone.
这支笔是个麦克风
It's also a miniflask.
也是个小酒瓶
Did you just drink ink?
你把墨水喝下去了吗
Just plant this on Subway,
把这个放到赛百味身上
and you'll never have to see him again.
你就再也不必见他了
Until then, keep him interested.
在那之前 继续挑逗他
And for God's sakes, slap some life on those dead lips.
老天啊 快给你那惨白的嘴唇上点色
Hello, Abed. How's the pillow fort going?
你好 阿布蒂 枕头城♥堡♥进度如何
It's hard making something perfect, but it's worth it.
追求完美要下苦功夫 但一切都是值的
Yeah, I'll remember that when I'm being given a key
是啊 当我拿到吉尼斯俱乐部橱柜的钥匙
to the secret guinness record holders' clubhouse,
与两位壮汉并驾双飞狂飙摩托车时
where I'll be hanging with those two fat guys on motorcycles
还有学养蜂佬浑身引满蜜蜂的时候
and being fitted for a beard of bees.
我一定会记住这句话的
Well, Troy, I just got off the phone with guinness,
特洛伊 我刚与吉尼斯组委会通过电♥话♥
and they are sending a representative
他们将会派一名代表
to have a look-see at your blanket fort.
前来验收你的毯子城♥堡♥
Are we worldrecord ready? Garrett?
世界纪录准备好了吗 加瑞特
We are still more than 2,000 square feet shy of the record.
距世界纪录还差185平♥米♥
Abed's pillow fort is the only thing standing in our way.
阿布蒂的枕头城♥堡♥是我们的唯一障碍
Well, what are we gonna do here, guys?
那我们该咋办 伙计们
Is there a way we can connect them?
能把两边连起来吗
You can't connect the blanket fort to the pillow fort
你不可以把毯子城♥堡♥和枕头城♥堡♥连起来
and still call it a pillow fort.
然后还管它叫枕头城♥堡♥
Even if you could,
就算可以的话
I'd rather see my work destroyed than compromise it.
我宁愿毁掉它也不肯屈服
Great, Abed will destroy his pillow fort,
很好 阿布蒂将毁掉他的枕头城♥堡♥
and Troy will expand his blanket fort into the space.
特洛伊将以此扩大他的毯子城♥堡♥
Everyone wins.
共赢的抉择
Except Abed, but you know, not everyone can win.
阿布蒂除外 要知道 不是谁都能赢
Is that what you want, Troy?
这就是你想要的吗 特洛伊
For me to destroy my pillow fort so you could set your record?
毁掉我的枕头城♥堡♥ 就为破纪录
It is.
没错
Magnitude.
磁太太
Evacuate fort Abed, and prepare for self-destruct.
疏散阿布蒂城♥堡♥ 准备启动自毁
Sir?
先生
Do it.
快做
We're done here.
我们了结了
Pop, pop, captain.
噼里啪啦砰砰 队长
Oh! Subway.
赛百味
Britta, I was worried you wouldn't come.
布雷塔 我生怕你会不来
I can't stop thinking about you.
我无法抑制对你的思念
They wanted me to plant a bug on you.
他们要我在你身上装窃听器
I can't, and I won't.
我做不到 也不会这么做
Our values, our identities-- they mean nothing to me now.
价值观 身份 现在都变得毫无意义
Only the primal remains.
只剩最原始的欲望
To me, you are simply a physical necessity.
对我来说 你就是我的宿命
Oh, Subway.
赛百味
Subway.
赛百味
Oh, Subway.
赛百味
Oh, Subway.
赛百味
Oh, no, no.
不 不行
No, this is wrong, Pierce.
我们不能这样 皮尔斯
I just wanted to open a sandwich shop.
我只是想开家三明治店
I did not sign up for this.
可不想掺和这种事
You don't want to get your hands dirty, fine.
你不愿意下黑手 那好
I will.
我来干
Nice knowing you, Subway.
走着瞧吧 赛百味
If that is your real name.
你这个名真心奇葩
Kim. It's me, Jeff.
金姆 是我 杰夫
The inconsiderate jerk.
那个目中无人的混♥蛋♥
Look, I don't remember hurting you,
听着 我记不得哪里伤害到你了
and I have to assume that's what hurt you.
我只能猜是我太过自傲
God knows what crime you've committed
天知道你犯了什么错
to deserve me disregarding you entirely.
遭得我这般无视
But whatever your crime,
但无论你做错了什么
I think we both know the real crime is mine.
你我都清楚 真正的罪人是我
I'm a self-centered, shallow jackass.
我就是个自大 肤浅的混♥蛋♥
And I just want to... thank you for your note
我只想...谢谢你的纸条
because I'm going to try and change.
我要试着改过自新
I just wish you were here to forgive me.
真希望你能在这里 原谅我
I am.
我在呢
And I do.
而且我原谅你了
I'm Kim.
我就是金姆
What?
啥玩意
You said Kim was dead.
你不是说金姆死了吗
Because you never remember who I am.
因为你根本不记得我是谁
First year, we hung out, like, ten times.
一年级我们一起出去玩 大概有十次吧
and each time, you introduced yourself to me.
结果每一次 你都要对我做自我介绍
That's why I wrote that note.
所以我才写了那张纸条
And then today, it's like you still don't remember me.
结果今天 看来你还是不记得我
And--and you still assume from my name that I am a girl.
还以名取人 认为我是女的
I had no choice but to make up that
我实在没辙只能胡扯
awesome story about a dead chick
一个姑娘香消玉殒的故事
to hurt you like you hurt me.
来伤害你就像你曾伤害我那样
I am so sorry...
我太对不起你了
Kim. Right?
金姆 没错吧
Do you know how long I've waited to hear you say that?
你知道我等你说这句话等了多久吗
What the hell is this crap?
你俩这是演的哪儿一出啊
Annie, this is Kim.
安妮 这就是金姆
I think because he had a girl's name,
我之前只记得他有一个女孩儿名
I never took him seriously.
我从没把他当回事过
It happens literally all the time,
这事儿经常发生啊
Which is insane because 16% of all people named Kim are men.
匪夷所思的是这里16%的金姆都是纯爷们
I'm sorry, buddy.
我错了 哥们儿
Don't apologize to this guy.
你跟他道什么歉啊
You told me to apologize.
你告诉我要道歉的啊
To a dead girl's locker.
是向一个死去的妹子的储物柜
I thought I was representing the sisterhood.
我还以为我是代表闺蜜团
thought I was teaching you a lesson
来好好给你上一课呢
about all the girls you dominate and then ignore.
为那些被你玩弄又忽视的女孩儿们出口气
Not to waste your energy on some weird, cloying,
而不是让你把精力都放在这个奇怪又倒胃口
hypersensitive stalker with a girl's name.
有着女孩名字的敏感跟踪狂身上
Hey! You are really mean.
你也太刻薄了吧
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表