剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, cool. Thanks, Pierce.
太好了 谢谢 皮尔斯
You make a good nurse, Annie.
你看护真有一手 安妮
Thank you.
谢谢
I actually had to apply a tourniquet the other day.
我那天真该要几条止血带来的
A guy got stabbed outside my building--
楼下正好有人对砍
What? Annie, you've got to get the hell out of that apartment.
什么 安妮 你可得赶紧从那种地方搬出来
You don't have to treat me like a kid anymore, remember?
你不该再把我当孩子看了 记得吗
Yeah, but adults still need to be protected.
没错 但成年人也需要保护啊
I-I can't help but worry about you, Annie.
我止不住要担心你 安妮
You're important to me.
你对我来说太重要
Feel the terror! Stop the tantrum!
感受恐惧 收敛怒气
Feel the terror of the Norwegian Troll!
感受来自挪威巨怪的恐惧吧
What's going on in here?
这边怎么回事
Pierce is terrorizing Troy because he's jealous
特洛伊搬来和我同住 皮尔斯眼红
we moved in together.
就恐吓他
You're the one who's jealous.
你才眼红
Why would I be jealous?
我为什么要眼红
Because you're lonely and crazy.
因为你孤家寡人失心疯
Hey, guys, this is Toby, our pizza delivery guy.
同志们 这位是托比 送比萨的
And I know this is gonna sound nuts,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
But we're in love and we're getting married.
但我们坠入爱河 要结婚了
I wonder what happened in all those other timelines.
我很好奇其他平行空间情况怎样
Wait, there are other timelines?
还有其他平行空间
Okay.
好吧
Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.
自我左起开始数 投出谁的号♥谁就去拿
Just you know, Jeff, you are now creating
提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造
Six different timelines.
六个独♥立♥的平行空间
Of course I am, Abed.
知道了 阿布蒂
One. Troy.
一点 特洛伊
Damn it.
该死
I'm gonna go as fast as I can so I don't miss anything.
我要快去快回 可不想错过"好戏"
You know who I used to call miss anything?
知道我以前夸谁"好细"吗
Eartha Kitt.
艾萨·凯特
What? He totally set me up.
怎么 他摆明是要我接话嘛
I'm gonna check in on my pies.
我去看下派好了没
Roxa No.
Roxa 闭嘴
Bathroom? Yeah, over here.
洗手间在哪 拐角就是
Jeff, tell us about your father.
杰夫 讲讲你♥爸♥的事情吧
I'm gonna get a drink. Ow!
我去喝一杯 嗷
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
Barely felt it.
毫无感觉
Well, let me look at it in the bathroom.
去洗手间 我给你检查下
What the hell?
怎么回事
No!
不
Call 911!
快报♥警♥
Abed, help me stop the bleeding!
阿布蒂 帮我止血
I'm dying!
我要死了
Pierce. I am dying.
皮尔斯 我要死了
Water. Water! Water!
拿水 拿水 拿水
Breathe, breathe.
吸气 呼气
Okay.
好吧
Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.
自我左起开始数 投出谁的号♥谁就去拿
Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating
提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造
Six different timelines.
六个独♥立♥的平行空间
Of course I am, Abed.
知道了 阿布蒂
Five. One, two, three, four, five--Abed.
五点 一二三四五 阿布蒂
I'm on it.
这就去拿
You know who else was on it?
知道还有谁被我拿下了吗
And do you know what "It" Is?
知道拿下之后做了什么吗
Everybody give me money.
大家均摊 把钱给我
Wow, that ascot really softens your personality.
如此臭屁还真让人对你好感大增啊
I banged Eartha Kitt.
我上了艾萨·凯特
Roxa No.
Roxa 闭嘴
Bathroom?
洗手间在哪
Down the hall.
走廊那头
I'm gonna get a drink. Ow!
我去喝一杯 嗷
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
Barely felt it.
毫无感觉
Well, let me look at it in the bathroom.
去洗手间 我给你检查下
Britta's in the bathroom.
布雷塔在洗手间
Oh, no, what happened?
怎么了
Minor head wound.
头上受了点小伤
Oh, my god. What smells amazing?
老天 什么这么香
Oh! Someone wants pie!
有人想吃派
You make a good nurse.
你看护真有一手
Oh, my god. They taste just like regular-size pies.
天哪 居然和平常型号♥的派一个味
Oh, yay!
万岁
Happy housewarming.
乔迁贺礼
Oh, cool. Thanks, pierce.
太好了 谢谢 皮尔斯
Hey, while we're alone, I just wanted to say,
咱们私下里 我就是想说
thanks for letting me live with you.
多谢你留我住宿
Sometimes I feel like making desserts
有时我觉得 烘焙甜品
is the only thing I'm good for in the group.
是我唯一对小组尽力的方式
But now it's time for me to try and make it on my own.
但现在是时候了 我该自强自立
Just like you did.
一如当年的你
I can't help but worry about you, Annie.
我止不住要担心你 安妮
Hey, I don't think you should open this.
我觉得你还是不要打开的好
No, what--what are you talking about?
不行 你在说什么啊
You're very important to me.
你对我太重要
Crap. I was not supposed to eat your stuff.
糟了 我不该吃你的东西
We all made an agreement.
我们有约在先
Crap, I was not supposed to say that out loud!
糟了 我♥干♥嘛要大声讲出来
Crap, okay, cards on the table, I'm really high right now.
糟了 好吧 实话跟你说 我现在正飘飘欲仙呢
Seriously! Would you stop and give me
你不是吧 你就不能放手给我
No, I wanna give you something else.
不行 我想给你别的代替
A waterpik!
一个洗牙器
A speedboat! Two waterpiks.
一艘快艇 两个洗牙器
I can't believe I'm feeding my pies
难以接受 我居然把派
to a drug addict!
给了你这个瘾君子
Drug addict? You're a pie pusher!
瘾君子 你还是"强推派"呢
You push pies to get love.
你强推自己的派 好获得关爱
Give it, Pierce!
你放手 皮尔斯
It feels fun!
我喜欢这礼物
I'm sorry, I just... had a weird deja vu.
我突然有种似曾相识之感
You're bad at gift-giving!
你真是送礼只送丧门星
That thing you said about worrying about me...
你刚才说担心我
It's something my dad always said.
我爸总这么说
I demand to be housewarmed!
我要个乔迁贺礼不过分吧
Shouldn't have brought it up.
不该提起这个话头的
Just...reminded me of my dad.
只是 我想起爸爸了
Anyway...
不说了
A little make out 101.
玩亲亲入门课
Less dad talk.
避开老爸话题
And, uh, you could ease up on the bubblegum lip gloss.
泡泡糖唇彩别擦太多
No, I really--
我就要
No, you--!
不给你
Pizza time.
披萨到了
Give me this, you godless hippie skank!
给我 你这个蔑神乱搞愤青妹
You're a sick, sad, twisted old man.
你这个变♥态♥可悲 心理扭曲的臭老头
And I hope you die alone.
死了都没人理
I wonder what happened in all those other timelines.
我很好奇其他平行空间情况怎样
I gotta say, I hope this is the real one,
表明下态度 我希望这是真实时间线
because I just found a nickel in the hallway.
因为我刚在走廊捡到个钢镚儿
Okay.
好吧
Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.
自我左起开始数 投出谁的号♥谁就去拿
Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating
提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造
six different timelines. Of course I am, Abed.
六个独♥立♥的平行空间 知道了 阿布蒂
I don't think you should.
我觉得不应该这样做
Chaos already dominates enough of our lives.
我们的生活陷于混乱已久
The universe is an endless raging sea of randomness.
浩瀚宇宙处处翻滚着熵之怒涛
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表