剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
I think I've earned the right to say a few final words.
我自认为有资格说压轴感言
Let him talk!
让他说
I'm sorry. Thank you, thank you.
好吧 谢谢 谢谢
Let's burn this mother down!
把这个操蛋地方烧掉
Helter skelter!
杀他个措手不及
No, no, no!
不 不要啊
I'm gonna take everything but onions and olives.
除了洋葱和橄榄 剩下的我都要带走
I know my comb's in here, you son of a bitch!
我的梳子一定在这儿 混♥蛋♥玩意
Look, tiny riot gear.
瞧啊 少年防暴团
It's so peppery!
辣死我了
Strange,
真奇怪
I'm not finding any pepper spray on you.
你眼里没有胡椒喷雾啊
Well, check harder.
瞧仔细了
It's not like I'm crying because I was chased
我泪流满面才不是因为被一群
by the gang of scary 12-year-olds.
十二岁的小野孩们吓哭了
No entry, we're guarding general Chang's prisoners.
不得入内 我们奉命看守昌将军的犯人
Okay, this is my school,
这是我的学校
And I will enter whatever I want.
我爱去哪去哪儿
Well, subway has threatened to pull out of Greendale
赛百味威胁说要离开格林德尔
and the school board is furious.
校董皆为震怒
Tomorrow, they are having a hearing to investigate
明天他们要调查审讯
the ringleaders of the riot,
暴♥乱♥的罪魁祸首
Aka the Greendale Seven.
即 格林七侠
Catchy.
好名字
How about Pierce Hawthorne and the Greendale Six?
可不可以叫皮尔斯·霍桑和格林六杰
Pierce!
皮尔斯
How about the Greendale Five?
或者叫格林德尔五壮士
I'm such a bad dean.
我这个院长真是当得够烂
No, you're not.
不 你才不是
Well, you are.
好吧 你是挺烂
But...
但是
We're worse students.
我们是比你更烂的学生
While you tried to save Greendale,
在你试图保全格林德尔时
we trashed the school like a tv commercial
我们却像电视广♥告♥中被老师
where the teacher banned skittles.
禁吃彩虹糖的学生一样 将学校一举捣毁
That's sweet of you to say, Jeffrey.
你能这么说人家好开心 杰夫瑞
But it doesn't change the fact that we're all Ted Danson
但事已至此 我们就像特德·丹森
at Whoopie Goldberg's roast.
逃不出乌比·戈德堡的
What if we all back each other up to the board
如果我们在董事会面前统一口径
and explain the we were all experiencing
解释说因为我们都处于
"Funeral crazies"?
"葬礼失心疯"时期呢
I can say that's a thing because I'm a psych major.
我是学心理的 所以可以这么糊弄一下
Ugh, they're still going to need a fall guy.
可他们还是会要一个替罪羊的
How about the crazy man who...
可以说替罪羊就是那个疯子
commanded a bunch of preteens
他吩咐一群半大孩子
to spray poison in our faces?
冲我们脸上喷洒毒液
You know what?
说到这个
It was right under our noses, wasn't it?
这事的确是大家亲眼目睹了的 对吧
Group hug...
群抱一个呗
Where I'm between Jeff and Troy.
我要夹在杰夫和特洛伊中间
Here we go--oop, you're walking away from the hug.
来吧 哟 你走了群抱合体不能了啦
Hey there, Ben.
都在呢 本
Would you mind scooching from my desk?
可不可以请你从我桌子上下来
Got some testimony to prepare
我要为明天学校董事会
for the school board meeting tomorrowsies.
准备一下相关证词
That testimony wouldn't happen to involve
这份证词不会是将暴♥乱♥的罪名
pinning the riot on me.
栽赃到我身上吧
Ben, I'm sorry, but this has gone too far.
本 对不起 这事闹得有点太大了
I regret issuing those extraordinary powers to you.
我后悔不该给你那么些特权
I regret letting this child army get out of hand.
后悔不该让童子军失去控制
I regret giving you that unasked for adult back rub
我后悔那次情不自禁在你睡觉时
when you were asleep that once.
给你做成人背部按♥摩♥
I think we're gonna have to let you go.
我想我们不得不让你走人了
Nuh-uh, ain't happening.
没门儿 想都别想
I always knew this day would come.
我知道这件事终究会发生
Now the only person getting replaced around here is you.
可现在唯一需要腾位的人是你
Oh, my god, it's me.
苍天 这是我
Ugh! I will--
我要
The single worst wake riot this district has ever seen.
本地区有史以来最为严重的追悼会暴♥乱♥
And we've seen our share.
我们的损失也已经都看过了
Tables, chairs, floors, ceilings, all affected.
桌椅板凳 地板屋顶 均被波及
A campus already in mourning is pushed into chaos.
沉浸在哀悼中的学校被搞得一片狼藉
And sitting here facing me now,
而现在坐在这里面对我的是
the so-called Greendale Seven...
传说中的格林七侠
Reportedly responsible for inciting
据说你们是煽动
the entire chain of events.
这一连串骚乱的罪魁祸首
This is some pretty serious stuff.
兹事体大 事态相当严重
Sir... Although my friends and I
先生 虽然我和我的朋友们
behaved somewhat irresponsibly,
平时言行不怎么靠谱
We shouldn't forget about the circumstances on campus.
但是我们也不该忘记目前学校所处的情景
We had just lost a classmate.
我们刚刚痛失了一名同学
And a lizard...
还有一只蜥蜴
Your majesty.
大人
It was an emotional time
这是一段悲伤激动的时刻
and we acted emotionally.
而我们也略微激动了些
But the real question is, how did the school respond?
但真正的问题是 学校如何对此回应
The riot was exacerbated
暴♥乱♥因保安人员的粗暴
by the school security staff's
从而更加激化
heavy-handed and, frankly, insane response.
坦白说 是丧心病狂的镇♥压♥
Hey, everyone.
大家好
Oh, so sorry to pop in like this.
抱歉这么闯进来
I really hope I'm not interrupting.
真心希望没打扰到你们
Just wanted to see how everything's going,
只是想看看进展如何
and those are for you fellas.
还有 伙计们 这些是给你们的哦
I never forget a face or a favorite cookie.
我从不忘记别人的长相和喜爱的曲奇
And I brought extras, because I know how Richie
我还多带了一份 因为我还记得上次
got into that last basket I brought.
小里奇都要一头扎到篮子里去了
Probably good to have a backup.
所以多备一份总是好的
I did. I did get into them pretty good.
还真是 上次我真的都扎进篮子里去了
So everything going okay?
那么一切都还顺利吗
Or are you guys going to trash this building too?
还是说你们打算着要把这栋楼也给摧毁吗
Yeah, we were just going over the charges.
我们正在听取指控呢
Seems like you had your hands full with these individuals.
听说貌似是你为了这群人忙得不可开交
This is crazy.
太扯了吧
You guys are really buying this? Excuse me?
你们居然吃这一套 什么
Chang is a psychopathic wannabe warlord
昌就是个变♥态♥ 意欲成为军阀
with an army of prepubescent thugs.
坐拥少年暴徒集结而成的军队
He was living in the school's air vent system
他在学校的排气管道里住
With a monkey!
里面还有只猴子作伴
That's not--
这也太
Well, where's the dean? He'll tell you.
院长呢 他会告诉你们的
Hey, guys. Can't stay, gotta run,
大家好 忒忙了 话不多说
but, uh, these troublemakers have got to go.
但是呢 这群捣蛋鬼必须走人
I think I've heard enough,
我想我们已经听得够多了
and I don't see what choice I have.
看来我们别无选择
Greendale Seven...
格林七侠
Jeff Winger,
杰夫·翁格
Annie Edison,
安妮·埃迪生
Pierce Hawthorne,
皮尔斯·霍桑
Britta Perry,
布雷塔·派利
Shirley Cennet,
雪瑞·伯纳德
Abed Nadir,
阿布蒂·纳德尔
Troy Barnes,
特洛伊·巴恩斯
You are hereby expelled from Greendale community college.
你们全体均被格林德尔社区大学开除出校
May god have mercy on your souls.
但愿上帝能宽恕你们的灵魂
Rusty bucket? Rusty bucket?
去不去破铜烂铁餐厅 破铜烂铁
Rusty bucket? Yep.
你也去破铜烂铁不 去
Okay, transform and roll out.
得了 整装待发开路一麻丝
13 years of college down the drain.
上了十三年大学 如今化为乌有
I was gonna be the first one in my family
我本来会成为我家第一个
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表