剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
Wow. They found a way to make the human being even creepier.
天啊 他们成功地把"人类"变得更吓人了
Covering him in icicles.
让他浑身挂着冰柱
I think it's festive.
很有节日气氛嘛
Yeah, my favorite Christmas tradition is trimming the Hellraiser.
我最喜欢的圣诞节传统就是重剪《猛鬼追魂》
Guys, I found something we can watch together
伙计们 我找到了今年圣诞节
for Christmas this year.
我们可以一起看的东西
The long-lost 1981 Inspector Spacetime Holiday Special.
雪藏已久的1981年《时空探长》圣诞特辑
Run time two and half hours and so critically reviled
片长两个半小时 评论界交口痛骂
that after it aired, the creator has his knighthood revoked.
以至播出后 主创的骑士头衔都被废除了
That sounds terrible.
听起来太糟糕了
I want to watch it twice,
我想看两遍
but I'm spending Christmas with my relatives.
但是我得跟亲戚一起过圣诞
Or rather, I'm spending the day with my relatives
准确的说是 我跟亲戚们共度那一天
while they refuse to acknowledge Christmas.
他们则拒绝承认那天是圣诞节
You jehovah's witnesses-- so severe.
你们耶♥和♥华♥见证会教♥徒♥真是够苛刻的
Andre and I will be spending Christmas giving gifts
安德烈和我会一起过圣诞
to the more persuadable of our Jewish friends.
把礼物送给更易说服的犹太朋友
I wouldn't call an unannounced visit from your pastor "a gift."
我可不会把你的牧师突然拜访算做是礼物
And don't bother this year.
今年还是算了
I'll be at the movies with my bubbe.
我和我的祖母一起去看电影
You're not taking both of them?
不成双带去吗
Well, one's dead.
形单影只了
What?
什么
I was looking forward to hanging out with you guys this Christmas.
今年圣诞我很期待跟你们一起过
This semester has been so long and dark and angry.
这学期漫长 黑暗而又恶劣
I was thinking we could have some light-hearted fun as a family.
我们可以像一家人欢聚一堂
I think what we've learned, Abed,
阿布蒂 我想我们学到的是
is that attempts to make the holidays brighter
试图去给节日增添一抹亮色
tend to give them a certain darkness.
总会导致节日变得愈加黑暗
Oh, I don't know if I agree with that.
这么说我可不同意
** Deck the halls with boughs of holly *
*用冬青枝装点门厅
Actually, maybe I do.
我靠 现在同意了
** 'tis the season to be jolly *
*这是兴高采烈的季节
** Fa la la la la la la rock on *
*发啦啦啦嗨起来
Merry Christmas, Greendale.
格林德尔的朋友们 圣诞快乐
Glee club here, reminding you
合唱团在此 提醒大家
that our Christmas pageant is coming.
我们的圣诞庆典即将开始
Next stop, regionals!
下一站 地区赛
What the hell are "regionals?"
地区赛是什么破玩意儿
They never stop talking about it.
他们没完没了提那个词
** I said deck *
*我说装点
Please tell me we were not this obnoxious the year
别告诉我 去年我们给合唱团当替补时
we filled in for them.
也这么招人烦
T-minus five seconds till hip-hop remix.
倒数五秒 嘻哈混音开始
Four, three.
四 三
Come on! Re-re-re-remix!
来吧 混混混音
Re-re-re-remix!
混混混音
** Fa la la la la f-a l-a, come on whoo *
*发啦啦啦 发啦 一起来
You're awfully quiet, Jeff.
你怎么都不吱声 杰夫
Nobody hates glee club more than you.
就你最恨合唱团了
Today I'm just content to sit back and enjoy the show.
今天我要心满意足地坐在这看好戏
And now our pop music mash-up!
现在是我们的流行歌♥曲串烧
Elton Lil' John Lennon!
埃尔顿·约翰混搭约翰·列侬
Kick it!
舞起来
** Hey, Tiny dancer *
*嘿 小小舞者
** Okay *
*好嘞
Stop!
停下
Cease and desist.
立即停止并不得继续
Glee club, meet ASCAP,
欢乐合唱团 来见过ASCAP
protecting musical copyrights since 1914.
自1914年便开始保护音乐使用权
It appears they have received an anonymous tip
貌似他们收到了匿名举报
that unlicensed material was being performed here
说这里有作者未授权歌♥曲
without the artists' permission.
进行无证表演
Merry Christmas, everyone.
各位 圣诞快乐
Glee club just became history club.
合唱团成了历史团
My soul is dead!
我的灵魂已死
Okay, if anyone asks, we were never here.
别人要是问起 我们没来过这里
Why?
为什么
The glee club is at Westside Hospital,
合唱团在西区医院
recuperating from a collective nervous breakdown.
进行集体精神崩溃的恢复治疗
This is the second glee club we've lost in two years.
这是我们两年来失去的第二支合唱团了
We might have to cancel the Christmas Pageant.
我们可能要取消圣诞庆典
And to think they were this close to regionals.
可惜他们距离地区赛只有一步之遥
What the hell are regionals?
地区赛到底是什么
They're this close, Pierce.
一步之遥 皮尔斯
Anyway, an old friend wants to talk to you.
总之呢 一位老朋友要跟你们谈谈
your favorite glee club instructor,
你们最爱的合唱团指导
the dreamy and boyish Mr. Cory Radison!
奶油伪正太科里·雷迪森先生
Uh, I thought I told you to call me Mr. Rad.
我记得我告诉过你叫我雷帝先生
Or Cory.
或是科里
Just don't call me "Late to dinner."
别叫我"晚餐来晚"
Unless you're serving brussels sprouts!
除非晚饭吃球芽甘蓝
I won't, I promise!
不会啦 我保证
This guy's like human froyo.
笑话冷 人酸 奶油 冻酸奶吗
Look, when the last glee club died in that bus crash,
听着 上支合唱团在车祸中牺牲后
you guys stepped up.
你们英勇地站了出来
And you were the best gosh darn emergency substitutes
而你们是我合作过的最棒的
I've ever worked with.
救场演员
Well, this time...
这次...
I'm not gonna kid you. It won't be easy.
我不会跟你们打哈哈 前方的路布满荆棘
Your best...
做到最好
won't be good enough.
已然不够
And ten times your best will be so bad,
超越自我十倍之巨
I will yell at you.
也只会烂到被我吼
But I promise, if we dig down--
但我敢说 如果我们努力...
Pass. Yeah.
不参加 是啊
Okay.
好吧
Don't you hurt him.
不许伤害他
Mr. Rad!
雷帝先生
I feel like we let Mr. Rad down.
我觉得我们辜负了雷帝先生
No, he let himself down when he left the house
不 他今天穿着毛坎肩出家门时
this morning wearing a sweater-vest.
便已经辜负了他自己
I guess we did have fun last time.
我们上次还挺愉快的
Did we? I can hardly remember.
是吗 我都不记得了
It's all a weird, happy, musical fog.
如堕雾中 如临仙乐 莫名喜悦
Yeah, it was almost like being on ecstasy,
是啊 就像是嗑了摇♥头♥丸♥
only instead of having pointless conversations
只不过多了水聊环节
and dancing like idiots-- wait.
还有群魔乱舞 等等
It was exactly like being on ecstasy!
就跟嗑了摇♥头♥丸♥一样
That's what worries me about this guy.
所以我才担心那个家伙
He is equal parts Hanson and Manson.
他一半是汉森一半是梅森
Nobody let him corner you until he is out of recruitment mode,
在他退出招募模式之前 谁都不能被单独截住
or next thing you know,
不然的话
we'll all be caring about Christmas Pageants and...
我们都成天想着圣诞庆典和
Regionals.
地区赛
You're right, deal. Ugh.
你说得对 好的 恶心
Agreed. Got you.
同意 了解
What the hell are regionals?
地区赛到底是什么
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这
I thought I'd give her one more tinkle
我想在摘掉装饰之前
before I took down decorations.
再轻轻弹奏一曲骊歌♥
No glee club means no pageant, means no Christmas.
无唱团不成庆典 无庆典不成圣诞
I'm sure trying to make things brighter
我很确定增添亮色
just would've made more darkness.
反而会蒙上阴影
That sounds like a certain ex-lawyer talking.
那像是某个前律师的口吻
I see a lot of myself in you, Abed.
我在你身上看到了很多我的影子 阿布蒂
You care about your friends,
你在乎你的朋友
and you wish they cared more about each other.
你也希望他们在乎彼此
That's not an easy position to be in sometimes.
这种角色往往进退两难
I just want my friends and I to have a merry Christmas together.
我只是希望能和朋友过个快乐的圣诞节
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表