剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
We have a pact. We do not enable her baking.
咱们都说好了 不许鸟她的点心
It's gonna be better for her in the long run.
长痛不如短痛
Heh, you know who got it in the long run.
你知道谁才叫"长痛"吗
Eartha Kitt, when I nailed her in the airplane bathroom.
艾萨·凯特 爷在飞机厕所里跟她打炮那会
Ew, Pierce.
恶不恶心啊 皮尔斯
What? Came up organically.
怎么了 信口拈来嘛
Here, Troy. Happy housewarming.
给 特洛伊 乔迁贺礼
Oh, cool.
太好了
Thanks, Pierce.
谢谢 皮尔斯
What is it?
什么东西啊
What? It's a traditional Norwegian troll.
怎么 这是传统的挪威巨怪娃娃
When Troy and I were living together,
我跟特洛伊在一起住的时候
I had it on display in the hall.
一直将它摆在餐厅里
You know, outside his bedroom.
就在他卧室外面
He seemed very taken with it.
他好像蛮喜欢这个
It used to watch me sleep!
这玩意天天瞪着我睡觉啊
Pierce, shame on you.
皮尔斯 我真鄙视你
Jeff, what are you gonna do about this?
杰夫 你准备怎么处理
I'm gonna get a drink.
我去喝一杯
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
Barely felt it.
毫无感觉
Well, let me look at it in the bathroom.
去洗手间 我给你检查下
It's not dignified.
很没礼貌
Pizza!
披萨来啦
Pizza, pizza in my tummy! Me so hung-ee me so hung-ee
比萨比萨吃得香 填饱空空小肚肠
Did someone remember to take out my pies?
都记得吧 我的派拿出来没
Seriously?
不是吧
Oh! Oh, no.
哦 不要
Seriously?
不是吧你们
Shirley, it doesn't matter.
雪瑞 没关系的啦
We weren't gonna eat them.
反正我们也没打算吃
You're not allowed to have "Baking things" as an identity.
别仗着"烘焙点心"呼三喝四
Excuse me for being the only married woman
身为组里唯一的已婚妇女 我也很无奈
in a group full of horny toads who sit around all night
组里满是钟情少年怀春少女
just making googly eyes at each other.
整晚上就忙着眉来眼去
Googly eyes?
眉来眼去
Shirley, it's okay.
雪瑞 没关系
Nobody makes googly eyes at me either. We're the same.
也没人冲我眉来眼去 咱俩同命相怜
Shirley,Shirley!
雪瑞 雪瑞
Adios, Satipo.
[葡]别了 萨迪波[法柜奇兵对话]
I don't know why she's so upset.
不明白她为什么要伤心
Her pies probably didn't burn in the other timelines.
也许在其它平行空间 她的派并没有烤糊
Abed, Shirley just had a nervous breakdown.
阿布蒂 雪瑞刚刚精神崩溃了
More like a nervous Bakedown! I know!
更像是精神 焙溃 我懂
I didn't say it on purpose.
我不是故意那么说的
And Abed, there are no other timelines.
还有阿布蒂 压根没有平行空间这说
Okay.
好吧
Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.
自我左起开始数 投出谁的号♥谁就去拿
Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating
提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造
six different timelines.
六个独♥立♥的平行空间
Of course I am, Abed.
知道了 阿布蒂
Three. One, two, three--Pierce.
三点 一二三 皮尔斯
Crap.
我擦
Speaking of crap, I was taking one in an airplane bathroom
说到擦 有一回我在飞机洗手间偶遇艾萨·凯特
when Eartha Kitt decided to bang me.
她打算跟我打炮
What? It's where my mind went.
怎么 脑中想到 就脱口而出了
Your mind went years ago.
你的脑子早就脱逃了吧
I'm gonna check on my pies.
我去看下派好了没
Roxa No.
Roxa 闭嘴
Bathroom?
洗手间在哪
Yeah, over here.
走廊那头
I love your place, Troy.
我喜欢你的新家 特洛伊
You're all... grown up now.
你现在是 真正的成熟了
I can't believe those are real mahogany bunk beds in there.
难以置信 居然还有红木双层床
I bet that cost you a few allowances.
我打赌花了你不少钱吧
Okay.
很好
Aww! Troy.
别呀 特洛伊
Now we done it.
这下看出来了
Britta's in the bath--
布雷塔在洗
Adios, Satipo.
[葡]别了 萨迪波[法柜奇兵对话]
Who is it? Troy.
谁呀 特洛伊
Um, I'm washing my hands.
我正洗着手呢
Good, then I can come in.
正好 我直接进去了
Oh, hi!
你好
Um, I was smoking a cigarette.
我刚刚在吸烟
I know what you were doing. I'm 21 years old.
别哄我 我都21岁了
I'm a man.
成熟男人是也
I know that.
我懂你
We all know that.
大家都懂
Then why is Jeff always picking on me?
那为什么杰夫老挤兑我呢
You seem to be a little hard on Troy lately.
最近你对特洛伊有点过了
I'm gonna get a drink. Ow!
我去喝一杯 嗷
Oh, my god, are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
I barely felt it.
毫无感觉
Well, let me look at it in the bathroom.
去洗手间 我给你检查下
Britta's in the bathroom.
布雷塔在洗手间
Oh, no, what happened?
怎么了
Minor head wound. If there's an abrasion,
头上受了点小伤 如果是擦伤
we'll clean it with iodine and apply ice.
就得用碘酒消毒然后冰敷一下
You make a good nurse.
你看护真有一手
Thanks.
谢谢
Dr. Shirley says mini pies are the best medicine.
雪瑞医生表示 迷你派才是最好的疗伤妙药
Then I'd like to see her degree.
求瞻仰雪医生学位证书
He's butting antlers with you because you're a threat now.
他排挤你 正是因为现在的你对他旗鼓相当
You've got your own place, you've got a future,
你有房♥有未来
You've got a...bowl full of olives next to the toilet.
马桶旁边还有一满碗的橄榄
It's a fancy party, Britta.
这可是正式派对 布雷塔
You know what Jeff has in his bathroom?
你知道杰夫的洗手间里都有什么吗
Neither do I.
我也不知道
He keeps his toiletries in a safe under the sink.
为防万一 他把洗漱用品都藏在洗手池下面
His whole personality is based around guarding himself.
他个性如此 善于自我保护
You don't have to be like that to be a man.
想做成熟男人 没必要和他一样
You're really cool, Britta.
你人真好 布雷塔
Man, pizza guys are getting worse and worse-looking.
靠 送披萨的人真是越来越丑了
Guess all the good ones went into porn.
估计好看的都去演A片了
Ceiling fan. I miss all the fun.
撞吊扇了 我错过了好多
I wonder what happened in all those other timelines.
我很好奇其他平行空间情况怎样
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Okay.
好吧
Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.
自我左起开始数 投出谁的号♥谁就去拿
Just so you know, Jeff, you are now creating
提醒一句 杰夫 你将会创造
six different timelines.
六个独♥立♥的平行空间
Of course I am, Abed.
知道了 阿布蒂
Six.
六点
One, two, three, four, five, six--Britta.
一二三四五六 布雷塔
Great. Great.
好极了 真好
You know what's great? Air travel.
知道还有什么特别好吗 乘机旅行
I've flown a lot, a lot of airplane stories.
我有很多很多的飞行轶事
I once had sex with Eartha Kitt--
有一回我和艾萨·凯特打炮
Okay, I'm gonna check on my pies.
我去看下派好了没
You guys are my best--
你们真是我最好的
I'm gonna get a drink. Ow!
我去喝一杯 嗷
Oh, my god, are you okay?
天哪 你没事吧
I barely felt it.
毫无感觉
Well, let me look at it in the bathroom.
去洗手间 我给你检查下
Do I need to refill the toilet olives?
卫生间的橄榄是不是该续了
We're good. I checked. You're the best.
不影响 我检查过了 你最好了
Want to stay up all night talking in our bunk beds?
今晚彻夜卧谈吧
Duh-doy.
好哒
Here, Troy. Happy housewarming.
给 特洛伊 乔迁贺礼
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表