剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表
If we leave here now,
如果我们现在就离开
do you know what might happen?
你知道会发生什么吗
Britta, what are you describing?
布雷塔 你在瞎扯些什么
What?
什么
Who has images like that in their head?
谁的思想会这么黑暗啊
Probably the same kind of person that would make us
或许借鬼故事之名暗地分♥析♥我们思想的那位
tell ghost stories in order to secretly study our minds.
思想龌龊就至于此
I'm just worried that one of you--
我只是担心你们当中有人
One of us? You took that test too, right?
为什么只是我们 你也参加了测试啊
What? What are you saying?
什么 你说什么
Oh, my god!
哦 天啊
What if it is me?
如果真是我该怎么啊
Wait. This is crazy!
等等 这一切太疯狂了
We're getting freaked out because it's Halloween,
咱们自己吓自己 无非是因为万圣节
we just need to settle down.
我们都冷静冷静
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你
You don't want to be barium sulfated!
试试硫酸钡的滋味吧
Whoa! Stay back, psychos!
停 别靠近我 神经病们
Or I'll slit your throats and bathe in your blood.
不然我就浴血撕喉
Whoa! What has happened to all of you?
你们这是怎么了
You heard all the stories.
你也听布雷塔讲了
Anyone here could be a...Psycho!
这里的人都可能是神经病
Thinking that is what psycho.
杞人忧天才是神经病
Here, I have a story that I think might help.
给你们讲个温情故事治愈一下吧
Before you do anything,
在你行凶之前
tell us why you kill people.
告诉我们你为什么要杀人
Fear.
恐惧
I kill because I'm afraid.
我杀人是因为我害怕
Somebody, please, give me a hug.
爱我你就抱抱我
Get in here.
快进来
Love hugs. Love hugs.
来抱抱 爱的拥抱
Let it out. It's okay?
哭出来吧 一切会好起来的
You're welcome.
不客气啊
That was the gayest crap
这故事基情四射
I've ever heard in my life.
无下限了
Yeah, Jeff. What the hell?
是啊 杰夫 你什么意思啊
Why are you always so determined to have us relax
你为什么一心执念于麻痹我们
and put down our weapons?
让我们放松防备
Maybe he's a remorseless madman with no empathy,
或许 他就是那个没人性的疯子
who eludes detection by manipulating others.
想要通过说服大家 来逃避排查
Yeah, Jeff.
有可能 杰夫
Maybe we should go through your test answers one by one.
我们或许该挨个检查下你的测试结果
It doesn't matter. I filled mine out randomly.
随便查 反正我是瞎填的
Oh, come on. What?
别装了 什么
You idiot!
你太2B了
That was probably the test that returned the psychotic result!
有问题的可能就是你瞎填那张
Hmm. Maybe.
有可能哈
Well, what kind of sociopath doesn't offer that information,
哪门子反♥社♥会♥的不招供啊
like, an hour ago?
一小时之前你干嘛来着
No, no. I'm no sociopath.
不不不 我不是反♥社♥会♥者
I always know what I'm doing is wrong.
是非善恶我自己分得清楚
I'm just a guy that doesn't like taking tests, doing work,
我就这样 不爱测试不工作
or getting yelled at.
不听说教不受责
So if you think about it,
考虑到这点的话
that makes me the sanest person here.
我才是这里最理智的人
Boo!
屁
Is this your test or what?
这是你的试♥卷♥吗
How should I know? It's just a bunch of bubbles.
我上哪儿知道去 只有涂卡又没题目
Wait!
等一等
Give me those.
给我看看
Why are the scores on the bottoms of the sheets?
为什么分数打在单子的底部
They should--
他们应该
Britta, look at the arrow.
布雷塔 看看这大箭头
You ran these through the machine upside-down.
入读卡器时试♥卷♥放反了
She britta'd it.
她又犯二了
Whatever. I'll run them through again.
好吧 我重新去做一下
And you guys are gonna stop using my name
你们大家 别再用我的名字
to mean "Making a tiny and understandable mistake."
暗喻"犯错犹可恕"了
So we're all insane.
我们都是疯子啊
Well, except for this person.
除了这哥们儿
Is that one mine?
那是我的吗
We should probably figure it out, right?
要不要查个究竟
If one of us isn't crazy, it's only fair
我们中只有一个人是正常的
that the rest of us know who they are.
说明其余的人都是疯子
Or we could hold on to the comforting notion
换个角度 积极点想
t-that any one of us m-might be sane.
举世皆疯 清醒何用
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 就这么想吧
We learned an important lesson tonight.
我们今晚都上了很重要的一课
We should never make the Britta
我们再也不能做事"谱雷塌"
of Britta-ing each other's feelings.
或者"不理他"了
You're using it wrong.
这词不这么用的
Wow. You Britta'd "Britta'd."
你实在"不会答"到"谱雷塌"啊
Yeah, way to pull an Abed. I don't get it.
我们去"爱蹦迪"吧 我没明白
Shirley, don't Pierce.
雪瑞 你别"皮二死"了
I don't get it.
我还是没懂
Guys, it's been three days!
伙计们都三天了
When are you gonna let me go?
你们打算什么时候放了我啊
At least say something!
至少说句话吧
Guys?
伙计们
Guys!
伙计们
Should we let him go?
我们应该放了他吗
Hmm...Let me think.
让我想想
Nah. More brandy?
不 再来点儿白兰地吗
Don't mind if I do.
我直接喝你不介意吧
Mmm...That's terrible.
这太糟糕了
Should we get back in our F-15 that we repaired
F15已经意念修复了
with our mind power?
我们是不是该回去了
I was thinking the same thing!
我也是这么想的
I know!
我知道
Jinx! Double jinx!
你拍一我拍一 你拍二我拍二
Triple jinx!
你拍三我拍三
Troy and abed sewn together.
特洛伊和阿布蒂合体
剧集 | 废柴联盟(2009) | 导航列表