手术室2.0
"O.R." 2.0
是我们开♥发♥多年的成果
is the fruit of years of development.
迪恩不会被戴顿的新玩具给动摇的
Dean won't be swayed by Dayton's new shiny toys.
我不知道我们会复合,还是会离婚
I don't know if we're on a path to getting back together or divorce.
我人在这里,如果你需要聊聊的话…
I'm here. If you ever need to talk...
我知道
I know.
我已经去莉莉安娜家吃过两次晚餐了
Liliana, I've been over to her house twice for dinner now.
还约好了第三次
A third one's on the books.
太棒了,我真替你开心
That's wonderful. So happy for you.
你刚才在手术室里很不舒服
In the "O.R." you were in pain.
我没事,艾莎医生
I'm fine, Doctor Asher.
但你必须去检查一下
But you have to let somebody check you out.
会恶心想吐吗?
Any nausea? Vomiting?
不会
Uh, nope.
有失眠问题吗?会头痛吗?
Trouble sleeping? Headaches?
话说,你见过我的实习生吧?
I mean, you've met my interns, right?
说吧,马克,X光片上有肺水肿
Come on, Mark. I see the pulmonary edema on my x-ray.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
血清尿素氮、肌酸酐跟钾都升高了
"B.U.N.", creatinine, potassium, all elevated.
心率和血压也变高了
Heart rate and "B.P." are up too.
水肿,该死
Fluid retention. Crap.
你没有在吃非类固醇抗发炎药了吧?
You been staying off the NSAIDs?
当然
Of course.
有坚持肾脏饮食?
Sticking to the renal diet?
我觉得我一天内吃的卷心菜…
I mean, I think I've maxed out the amount of cabbage...
已经吃到最多了
I can eat in one day.
那现在怎么办?利尿剂吗?
So what now? Diuretics?
我会开给你小剂量的来适泄锭 看看能不能消肿
We'll start you on low dosage Lasix, see if that reduces swelling.
每半小时就要上一次厕所
Well, it's gonna be hard to run an "E.D."
还要管理急症室可真不容易
when I'm in the "john" every half hour.
你也可以让自己肾脏衰竭而死啊
Could always let your kidneys fail and kill you.
要是你的实习生没先搞死你的话
If your interns don't get you first.
是啊,让我松了一口气
Yeah. Sweet release.
好了,马克,谢谢你
All right, Mark, thanks.
不客气
Sure.
今晚是开放咪高峰之夜 所以人会比之前更多
It's open-mic night so there'll be more people there than before.
-我… -我会很早到的
-And, uh... -I'm gonna get there very early.
-我的座位会在… -对…
-I'll get a seat right down... -Yes...
最前面一排
...front, right there.
你不用我每次唱歌♥的时候都来听
You don't have to come to every silly time I sing.
我当然不用去,我只是很喜欢听你唱歌♥
Of course I don't have to come. I enjoy it.
-我喜欢看你唱歌♥ -好吧
-I enjoy watching you sing. -Okay.
早啊,丹
Morning, Dan.
彼得,你好啊
Peter, how you doing?
彼得,你有没有…
Hey, Peter, have you, um...
见过我的朋友,莉莉安娜?
have you met my friend Liliana?
没有,不对,我有见过
Uh, no, I mean, that is, yes.
我在附近见过你,清洁工,对吧?
I've, uh, seen you around. Housekeeping, right?
是的
Yes.
我们是在莉莉安娜表演的夜♥总♥会♥认识的
We met, actually, at a nightclub where Liliana was performing.
她是一位出色的歌♥剧歌♥手
She is a sensational opera singer.
我只是唱好玩的而已,我的兴趣
I just sing for fun. For myself.
很高兴见到你
Well, it's very nice to meet you.
谢谢你在这里努力工作
And thank you for excellent work around here.
好的
Uh-huh.
丹
Dan.
我不敢相信我从来没想到这件事
You know, I can't believe this has never occurred to me before,
但…我有个…
but, um...but my, uh...
我有个非常要好的朋友 他是抒情歌♥剧院的董事会成员
I have a really good friend who is on the board of the Lyric Opera.
哦,千万不要
Oh, no, no.
你…人真好,丹尼尔
You...you are very nice, Daniel.
-不是 -拜托不要
-No. -Oh, no.
我只是在想也许我可以…
I was just thinking maybe I could...
我可以…问问下一轮海选 是什么时候之类的
I don't...find out when the next round of auditions are or something.
不用了,我觉得不需要
Oh, no I don't think so.
-嗯… -但还是谢谢你
-Uh... -But thank you.
我该去工作了
I should get to work.
好吧
Okay.
那我…
Well, I will, um...
好
Hm.
我们…晚点见
I'll...I'll see you later.
好,谢谢…
Okay, thank you. Thank you.
玛姬
Maggie!
莎伦
Sharon,
你是我的救命恩人
you're a life saver.
怎么回事?
What happened?
我也不知道,好像是风扇皮带出了问题
I don't know, said it was the fan belt.
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊
Oh, man.
你知道的,这些事通常都是班负责的…
You know, Ben normally takes care of these things...
但我试着给他一点空间
but, you know, I'm trying to give him a little bit of space.
这并不容易,对吧?
Oh, it's not easy, is it?
的确,好,谢谢你…
No. Well, thank you. Thank you.
-你知道,谢谢 -不会
-You know, thank you. -Yeah.
你知道,我只是…
You know, I just...
如果我们不谈 我不知道我们要怎么走下去
I don't know how we come back from this if we don't talk.
这个嘛…你知道,时间是最好的解药
Well, well, you know, time is a great healer.
希望如此
I hope so.
对不起害你上班迟到了
Sorry I made you late for work.
别这么说
Oh, please.
自从积戴顿管事之后 就没人管我几点上班了
With Jack Dayton in charge, no one's watching me clock in.
救命啊!
Help!
你有听到吗?
Did you hear that?
有,这里传来的
Yeah. Over here.
救命啊…她被车撞了!那辆车撞到她了!
Help! Help, she's been hit! That car hit her!
我们是护士,让我们来帮你
We're nurses. Let us help you.
那个疯子直接往她身上撞 拜托你们救救她
That maniac hit her straight on! Take care of her, please.
她叫什么名字?
What is her name?
萝丝何华德
Rose Howard.
-我的天啊 -萝丝?
-Oh, my God. -Rose?
你没事吗?
Are you okay?
我没事,我更担心她,拜托救她
I'm fine. I'm more worried about her. Please.
-好 -拜托你们
-Okay. -Please.
萝丝,听到我说话就点头
Rose, nod if you can hear me.
我去叫救护车
I'm gonna call an ambo.
拜托你救救她
Please, you have to help her.
我要检查你的眼睛,萝丝
I'm gonna look into your eyes, Rose.
很好
There you go.
-天啊 -很好,就是这样,好
-Uh! -There you go, yes. Okay.
救护车马上就到
Ambo's on its way.
太好了
Great.
我在这里
I'm right here.
你要保持温暖,姐妹
We're gonna keep you warm, girl.
-我们会送你去医院的 -就是这样
-We're gonna get you to the hospital. -There you go.
救护车来了
There's the ambo.
把眼睛张开,很好,这样就对了
Eyes open. You're good, you're good.
葛云小姐、玛姬,什么情况?
Miss Goodwin. Maggie. What do we got?
行人与汽车事故 她没有失去意识,但受到惊吓
"Peds" versus auto. No loss of consciousness but she's shocky.
她的名字是萝丝何华德
Her name is Rose Howard.
好,我们要移♥动♥她
All right, we gotta move her.
好,能帮忙吗?
Okay, little help?
好
All right.
听我指挥,一、二、三
On my count, one, two, three.
转身
Rolling.
好,没事了…这样就对了
Okay, it's okay. It's okay. There we go.
我跟你交换位置
I'll switch places with you.
数到三,一、二、三
On my count, one, two, three.
好了,就是这样
Uh. All right. There we go.
对,救护车已经到了 我们会跟着救护车,洛活
Yeah, we've got an ambo coming in. We're trailing. Lockwood.
对不起,你不能上车
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表