把C型臂移开!
Move the "C.R."!
坚持下去
Stay with me.
所以就这样了吗?
So this is how it's gonna be?
你一整天都在用 居高临下的口气跟我说话
All day long, you've been talking down to me.
我应该相信你的
I should have given you credit.
你差点害死我们病人,你太厉害了
I was very impressed with the way you nearly killed our patient.
我们有些关键物资快用完了
We are running low on a number of key supplies.
不行,你先不要动…我需要显影剂
No, no, no, no, no! Stop! Stop! I need that dye.
我们不能让一个病人耗尽所有物资
We can't have one patient depleting our supplies.
那就跟医院说啊
So call into the hospital.
我们所有人都要同舟共济
We're all in the same boat.
奎瓦斯医生和我都强烈怀疑
Dr. Cuevas and I have a strong hunch
大卫患有分♥裂♥情感性障碍
that David is developing schizoaffective disorder.
不可能,我儿子不是疯子
No! My boy isn't crazy.
你最好离我远一点
Stay away from us.
这样一来,有谁能帮那孩子呢?
How is that boy supposed to get any help?
很高兴终于见到你了,霍桑医生
It is a real pleasure to finally meet you, Dr. Hawthorne.
我在医院的同事,大卫关
My colleague at Med, David Kwan,
大肆赞扬你的医术
he sings your praises highly.
哦,我不是霍桑医生
Oh, I'm not the doctor.
我是她助理,凯瑟琳
I'm her assistant, Katherine.
好
Okay.
请在这些表格上签字并写上日期
Sign and date these forms, please.
在有画萤光笔的地方
Just wherever you see a highlight.
等你签完表格之后
While you're finishing up with that,
我会把我们的政策和程序过一遍
I'll go over our policies and procedures.
你和霍桑医生讨论的所有事情
Everything you discuss with Dr. Hawthorne
全都会保密,除非她认为
is confidential, except in the event she feels
-你会危及自己的安全 -你知道吗,凯瑟琳?
-you're a danger to yourself. -You know what, Katherine?
其实我自己也是执业心理医生
I'm... I'm actually a practicing psychiatrist myself,
所以,如果可以的话 你可以跳过这个部分
so, I mean, if you'd like, you can skip that part.
我完全理解
I totally get it,
但你下周就会见到霍桑医生
but Dr. Hawthorne, who you'll meet next week,
她要求我们一起浏览过这些规矩
requires we go through the policies together.
如果医生认为你会危及自身或他人安全
If the doctor feels that you're a danger to yourself or others,
-她需要通报… -这样吧,凯瑟琳
-she's required to report... -You know what, Katherine?
我很感谢你这么尽责
I appreciate you're just trying to do your job.
但也许你可以帮我跟霍桑医生转达
But, um, maybe you could tell Dr. Hawthorne
等她有机会亲自见我的时候
to give me a call when she has a chance
再打给我,好吗?
to meet me herself in person, okay?
你知道吗?
Um, you know what?
我改变主意了,跟她说别麻烦了
On second thought, maybe tell her not to bother.
没错
Yeah.
你很久没找心理医生了
It's been a long time since you had to hunt for a therapist.
要我给你几个名字吗?
Want me to shoot you some names?
我有一堆可以推荐的人
I got a small stockpile of referrals.
老实说,莎伦,经历了这两次之后
I gotta be honest, Sharon, after these last two experiences,
我对这个过程可能不感兴趣了
my interest in the process might be waning.
我是说,尤其是今天早上
I mean, this morning in particular
我开始质疑精神病学的现状
actually had me questioning the state of psychiatry.
这个嘛,这种流水线思维
Well, that assembly-line mentality
如今困扰整个医学界
is plaguing much of medicine these days,
不仅仅是精神病学
not just psychiatry.
不过别担心,你会找到适合的人的
But don't worry, you'll find your person.
-晚点见 -不喝杯咖啡吗?
-See you later. -No coffee?
不了,我没空
Ugh, no. I don't have any time.
我们正在实施一项新的药品短缺协议
We're implementing a new drug shortage protocol,
所以我整个上午都会在急症室替员工
so I'll be in the ED all morning walking the staff
讲解新的指导方针
through the new guidelines.
你不能让那个不通人情的
You couldn't get the enforcer,
玛姬洛活帮忙吗?
otherwise known as Maggie Lockwood on that?
她人在巴黎
She's in Paris.
她和班没有度蜜月
She and Ben never took their honeymoon,
而且她的假也快到期了
and she was gonna lose her vacation days.
-天啊 -没错
-Wow. -Yeah.
不过,现在也不是
Well, still, not a great time
缺人手的好时机吧?
to be short-staffed, though, right?
永远不会有好时机的
There's never a good time.
-没错,你说得对 -再见
-Yep, you got that right. -See you later.
放开我
Get these off me!
大卫沙利文,17岁男性
David Sullivan, 17-year-old male.
哦,我们以前碰过面 大卫,是我,艾卓亚医生
Oh, we've met. David, it's me, Dr. Archer.
-你还记得我吗?-我不能待在这里
-Do you remember me? -I can't stay here.
他们会找到我的,我必须快点离开
They're gonna find me. I have to keep moving.
-我不能待在同个地方 -没事,亲爱的
-I can't stay in one place! -It's okay, honey.
-你现在很安全… -他光着身子跑到大街上
-You're safe. You're safe. -He ran naked into the street.
他爸在他被车撞之前抓住了他
Dad managed to grab him before he got hit by a car.
我没看到有明显的伤
No visible injuries that I can see.
路上给他打了0.5毫克劳拉西泮
Gave him 0.5 of lorazepam en route.
又见面了,沙利文太太 你先生还好吗?
Hello, again, Mrs. Sullivan. Is your husband all right?
他很好,他只是受了点惊吓
He's fine, yeah. He's just a bit shaken up.
他开车跟在我们后面,应该马上就到
He drove behind us, should be here any minute.
-朵莉丝,你能… -找心理医师来,我马上去
-Doris, would you... -Page psych. I'm on it.
很好,为什么不让我把话说完?
Okay, finish my sentences for me, why don't you?
好了,大卫,我们现在要松开你的束缚
Okay, David, we're gonna loosen your restraints now
把你移到床上
and move you to the bed.
你不要乱动
I need you to stay still.
把手放在身体两侧,好吗?
Keep your hands by your side, all right?
大家都准备好了吗?
Okay, ready, everybody?
我数到三,一,二,三
On my count, one, two, three.
很好,好了
Good. Okay.
非常好,好
Very good, okay.
-不要… -别紧张
-Oh, no, no, no, no, no! -It's all right.
-没事的 -大卫,拜托
-It's all right. -David, please.
给医生看看,好吗,亲爱的?
Just let the doctor look at you, okay, honey?
他们躲在手电筒里
They came inside the light.
打算偷走我的DNA去做克隆人
They're trying to steal my DNA so they can clone me.
好,你认为诱发他失常的原因是什么?
Okay, so what do you think could have triggered this?
我们在等红灯的时候
We were at a stoplight,
大卫盯着一个广♥告♥看
and David became fixated on this billboard.
只是个卖♥♥汽车保险的路人甲
It was just some random man selling car insurance.
他不是路人甲,他是那些人的手下
He's not random. He works for them.
-他们有一个完整的系统 -我也不清楚
-There's a whole network. -I don't know.
他把衣服脱了,跟我们说
He started taking his clothes off and telling us
那些人装了窃听设备在他身上
that they were... they were bugged with recording devices.
就在变绿灯的时候,他跑走了
And then right when the light turned green, he bolted.
他跑过车水马龙的四车道
He ran across four lanes of oncoming traffic.
有…
There was...
有一辆小货车朝他开了过去
There was a pickup truck that was coming right at him.
-他… -艾力
-And he... -Eric.
-先生,你没事吧?-天啊,艾力!
-Sir, are you all right? -Oh, my God, Eric!
好了,让他躺在地上
All right, let's get him to the ground.
-艾力… -小心点
-Eric! Eric! -Come on.
-他怎么了?-那些人是要对我下手
-What's going on with him? -It was meant for me.
-他们会把我们都给杀了!-不要紧张,亲爱的
-They're gonna kill us all! -It's okay, honey.
妈妈,我们得马上离开这里
Mom, we gotta get out of here now.
-把轮床推过来!-没事的
-Let's get a gurney over here! -It's okay.
-我们快走 -我的天啊
-Come on! -Oh, my God.
放开我…
No, no, no! No, no!
你先生的电脑断层血管摄影术 显示主动脉剥离
Your husband's CT angiogram showed an aortic dissection.
也就是他主动脉壁上有裂口
That's essentially a tear in the wall of his aorta.
所以艾力不是心脏病发作?
So Eric didn't have a heart attack?
主动脉剥离通常表现得
Well, a dissection can often mimic
很像心脏病发作
heart attacks in presentation.
这个裂口离他的心脏很近
This particular tear is very close to his heart,
所以我们要尽快给他做手术
which is why we need to get him to surgery as soon as possible
来修复主动脉
in order to repair it.
-开胸手术?-对,没错
-Open heart surgery? -Mm-hmm, yes.
莫里斯医生,我们的心胸肺外科医师
Dr. Morris, one of our cardiothoracic surgeons,
会替他动手术
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表