Uh, I think it just needs better mapping of the radial artery
做更好的定位
and the Palmer arch.
我看看能不能重新校准成像
Let me see if I can recalibrate imaging.
资讯不足
Not enough information.
信心区间过低
Confidence interval is too low.
很可惜,实时数据不足
Unfortunately, the real time data is insufficient.
术前成像也不充分
And the pre-op imaging is inadequate.
我还能用什么动脉来插入桡动脉呢?
What other artery am I gonna use to plug into the radial?
血液流动不足,断手就无法存活
Without adequate blood flow, the hand's not gonna survive.
恐怕手术室2.0的数据不足 无法提供建议
I'm afraid 2.0 doesn't have enough data to offer a recommendation.
出版文献不够,无法提供参考
There's just not enough published literature to draw from.
那我该怎么办?
So what am I supposed to do here?
运用你最好的临床判断
Use your best clinical judgement.
嗯
Huh.
当然
Of course.
我不会去做磁力共振造影的
I'm not getting the "M.R.I."
在移植之前是不可能的
Not 'till after the transplant.
怎么样?我拒绝
How about that? I refuse.
锺斯医生在看到磁力共振造影结果之前
Well, Doctor Jones won't proceed with the surgery
是不会进行手术的
until he sees the results of an "M.R.I."
你没有权利告诉他任何事
You had no right to tell him anything!
伊萨,我有道德义务告知你的移植医生
Isaac, I had an ethical duty to notify your transplant surgeon.
早知道我就坚持己见 跟你说我一切都很好
Oh, I should've just stuck to my story and told you I felt fine.
我就不应该说我哪里痛
Never should have mentioned any pain.
伊萨,我知道你很难过
Isaac, I know this is upsetting.
快去拍该死的磁力共振造影
Just do the damn "M.R.I.", already!
叫锺斯医生过来
Get me Doctor Jones.
好,他马上就来,我去安排
Okay, he'll be here shortly. I'll put in the order.
是你找儿童与家庭服务部来的?
So you requested "D.C.F.S." be called?
丽莎,为什么?
Liza, why?
我第一次抱到我的小宝贝
When I held my little girl for the first time,
我感觉到她对我的依赖
I could feel her depending on me.
她需要我
Needing me.
什么都要靠我
For everything.
我承受不了,我崩溃了
I couldn't take it. I broke.
丽莎
Liza.
过去的几个月是我人生中最痛苦的时期
These last few months have been the hardest of my life.
我用尽全力不碰毒品
And it took everything in me to stay sober.
但我成功了,为了她
But I did it, for her.
而现在,我…
And now, I...
我只是…
I just...
我撑不下去了
I can't muscle my way through this.
好,我也有过一样的经验
Okay, I've been there.
每次我为了别人、家人、伴侣戒毒
Every time I got sober for someone else, a family member, a partner,
都会持续一年
it lasted a year.
最多一年
At the most.
我每次都会毒瘾复发
Every time I'd relapse.
直到我为了自己才成功
It finally stuck when I got sober for myself.
要来点甜点吗?
Care for dessert?
咖啡还是特浓咖啡?
Coffee or espresso?
不用了,谢谢
No, thanks.
我也不用,谢谢
None for me, thank you.
天哪,快3点了
Oh, my goodness it's almost three o'clock!
我真的不想打断你,但是很可惜…
I really hate to cut this off, but, unfortunately...
这地方不能没人管?
The place won't run itself?
还不行,虽然积在想办法了
Uh, not yet. Although Jack is working on it.
我想他会的
I imagine he would be.
这次碰面很有收获
Well, this has been quite a productive conversation.
这个嘛,我们可以继续聊下去
Well, you know, we can always continue the conversation.
只要你加入董事会吗?
Uh, should you join the Board?
谢谢,这是你委婉地问我
Thank you. Is that uh,
是否会支持你的提名吗?
your more subtle way of asking if I'm going to support your nomination?
不是,女士
No, ma'am.
这是我很直接地问你
That's my very unsubtle way of asking you
今晚愿不愿意和我去喝一杯的方式
if you'll join me for drinks tonight.
原来如此
Oh.
这个提议很诱人
Well, that's a very tempting idea,
但是我…我得…
but, um, I...I'm gonna have to...
有礼貌地拒绝吗?
Politely decline?
对,礼貌地拒绝
Uh, politely.
谢谢你把我纳入考虑
Well, I appreciate you considering it.
希望你今天能轻松一点
I hope the rest of your day goes easy on you.
你也一样,托马斯医生
And the same for you, Doctor Thomas.
叫我佐治就好
Ah. George.
叫我莎伦就好
Sharon.
你来了
You're back.
对
I am.
我需要你的专业知识
And I could use your expertise.
告诉我
Tell me.
要如何冷静下来?
How do you calm your nerves?
因为我心跳得很快
When your heart is beating very fast?
你要做的第一件事就是坐下来
Well, um, the first thing you do is you sit down.
然后…
And, um, just take a, uh...
深呼吸几次,接着告诉我发生了什么事
a couple deep breaths and well, tell me what's going on.
我很紧张
I'm nervous
因为我明天要和《论♥坛♥报》的记者谈话
because I'm going to speak with reporter from Tribune tomorrow.
我们的工会主席威尔逊先生
Our union boss, Mister Wilson,
他要我准备一下
he's meeting me to prepare.
哇
Wow.
怎么会有这种安排?
How did that come about?
还记得我跟你提过的那个朋友吗?
Remember my friend I was telling you about?
今天早上跟你说的?
From this morning?
记得
Yeah.
她把我的事告诉了威尔逊先生
She, uh, told Mister Wilson about me,
他请我公开♥发♥言
and he asked me to go on record.
报纸正在写一篇关于谈判的报道
For a story the newspaper is writing about the negotiations.
对我们来说有危险
What's at stake for us.
我…不知道工会现在这样做
I...I wonder if that's really the best tactic
算不算最佳策略?
for the union to take right now?
谈判还没结束
To talk to the press
就接受媒体采访?
while negotiations are...are still on-going?
我是说,这可能会被视为恶意之举
I mean, could be seen as a bad faith move.
老实说,莉莉安娜
And...and honestly, Liliana,
我担心这么做会影响到你自己
I would be worried about possible personal repercussions for you.
是啊,我一开始也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought first, too.
这样会煽风点火,弊大于利
That it would fan flames. Cause more harm than good.
说得没错
Exactly.
但是我朋友跟我说,威尔逊先生告诉她
But my friend, she tells me Mister Wilson tells her this.
医院正从各地调来工人来取代我们
The hospital is flying in workers, from all over, to replace us.
他们要破坏罢♥工♥?
They're flying in "scabs?"
他们把那些工人安置在酒店里
They're putting them in hotels and everything.
所以我才说我会公开♥发♥表意见
That's why I said I would go on record.
嗨,莎伦?
Hey, Sharon?
怎么了?
Yeah?
佐治一直狂打我的手♥机♥
George has been "blowing up my phone."
嗯
Huh.
他以前很渴望
He was eager before
但他现在已经要全力以赴 争取这个董事会席位
now he's ready "to go to the mat" for this Board seat.
这个嘛,我认为他是个 很有吸引力的候选人
Well, I will say he's a very appealing candidate.
我仍然认为葛丽亚谢菲斯 会是个出色的董事会成员
I still think Gloria Jeffers would make an exceptional board member,
但我很高兴你让我注意到了托马斯医生
but I'm glad you brought Doctor Thomas to my attention.
这么说,你会支持他参选罗?
So, you'll support his candidacy?
我不会拒绝他参选
I won't challenge it.
我不是要沾沾自喜 但我早就跟你说了吧?
Well, you know, not to gloat, but, um, I told you, didn't I?
你听起来就像在沾沾自喜
Sounds like gloating to me.
莎伦?
Sharon?
医院现在开始用恐吓战术谈判了?
Hospital's negotiating with scare tactics now?
他们要破坏罢♥工♥?
They're flying in "scabs?"
是的,我…我也不喜欢 但这也是必要的预防措施
Yeah, I...I don't like it either, but it's also a necessary precaution.
我们早上在聊的时候你就知道了吗?
Did you know about this when we were talking this morning?
我是说,你不是说谈判很顺利吗?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表