向他解释这项技术的好处
the benefits of the technology from a surgical perspective.
我们知道太晚通知你了,但是…
We know it's last minute, but...
我刚救了戴顿一命就要跟他讨一千万?
Asking Dayton for $10 million right after I helped rescue him?
感觉有点像是交换条件
Kind of feels like a quid pro quo.
说得没错,他很感激你
Exactly. He is indebted to you.
我可不这么想
Well, that's not the way I see it.
我的病人不欠我任何东西
My patients don't owe me anything.
听着,我觉得你们去找积是好事
Look, I think it's great you're approaching Jack,
我也希望他会捐钱,我只是…
and I hope he goes for it. I'm just...
我不是很乐意跟他要钱
I'm not comfortable making the ask.
我们明白,我们不会强迫你
We understand, and this was by no means mandatory.
好
OK.
但如果你改变主意了
But if you change your mind,
晚餐7点半在行政餐厅举♥行♥
dinner's at 7:30 in the executive dining room.
好吧
All right.
怎么了?
What?
有位病人的肾脏超声波检查 需要你的意见
Hey, I need a second opinion on a patient's renal ultrasound.
早安啊
And good morning to you.
你看这像是肾动脉狭窄吗?
Does this look like renal artery stenosis to you?
你忘了我是产科医生吗?
Did you forget I'm an obstetrician?
我通常不会看到这种扫描检查
I don't normally look at these kinds of scans.
告诉我你看到了什么
Just tell me what you see.
好吧,我认为速度高于正常
OK. Velocities are higher than they should be, I think.
对,有可能是狭窄,但很难说
And yeah, could be stenotic, but it's hard to say,
尤其是因为我们都知道
seeing especially since, as we established,
我不是肾病专家
I'm not a nephrologist.
好,谢谢
OK, thanks.
如果我早餐吃了条形糖会有多糟?
How bad would it be if I got a candy bar for breakfast?
不会比我刚喝的那杯 加奶油的无咖♥啡♥因♥冰沙更糟
No worse than the decaf frappe with whipped cream that I just downed.
求你了,我能跟医生聊聊吗?
Please, can I just speak with a doctor?
拜托你,不会花多少时间
Please, it won't take long.
恐怕没办法
I'm afraid that's not how it works.
你要先把这些表格填好
First fill out these forms.
我需要你的身份证和保险卡
And I'm gonna need your ID and insurance card
-如果你有的话 -那算了
-if you have it. -Forget it.
嘿
Hey there.
我们能帮你什么吗?
Is there something we can do for you?
你怎么…
How do you, um...
你怎么知道自己发生了什么事?
How do you know if something happened to you?
你觉得你出什么事了吗?
Do you think something might have happened to you?
先坐下吧,你叫什么名字?
Let's take a seat. What's your name?
我不希望我的名字被记录下来
I don't want my name recorded anywhere.
-比方说医疗系统 -不会,只有我们知道
-Like, in your system. -No, just between us.
-葛丽亚 -嗨,葛丽亚
-Gloria. -Hi, Gloria.
我是妮力,这位是汉娜
I'm Nellie. This is Hannah.
就当我们是你的朋友一样 跟我们聊聊,好吗?
Just talk to us like we're one of your girlfriends, OK?
告诉我们发生了什么事
Tell us what happened.
我昨晚去参加了一个派对
Last night, I went to this party.
在皮尔森的一个大仓库里
It was at a big warehouse in Pilsen.
我本来要去那里见我表姐妹的
I was supposed to meet my cousin there,
但我找不到她
but I couldn't find her.
人太多了
There were just so many people.
然后呢?
And then?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我喝了一杯,只喝了一杯
I had a drink, just one drink,
然后…
and that's...
这是我记得的最后一件事
That's the last thing I remember.
我今天早上醒来时
When I woke up this morning,
我人还在那里,在那间仓库里
I was still there, at the warehouse,
在那个我没看过的房♥间里
in this room I didn't recognize.
当时有人跟你在一起吗?
Was there anyone there with you?
但是我的内♥裤♥不见了
But my underwear was gone.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what happened.
我们会一起想办法解决的
We're gonna figure this out together.
跟我们来,好吗?
Come with us, OK?
莉迪亚患有自身免疫性疾病
So Lydia has an autoimmune disease
叫做原发性胆汁性胆管炎
called primary biliary cholangitis.
这种疾病会破坏胆管
The disease, it destroys the bile ducts
导致肝功能衰竭
and can lead to liver failure,
不幸的是莉迪亚的情况就是这样
which unfortunately is what we're seeing in Lydia's case.
她才15岁,她连车都还不会开呢!
She's 15! She doesn't even drive yet!
青少年中很少出现原发性胆汁性胆管炎
It is rare to see PBC in adolescents,
尽管有儿科发病病例的报道
although there have been reported cases of pediatric-onset.
如果她的肝脏有问题 为什么她的大脑会受到影响?
If her liver is the problem, why is her brain being affected?
当肝脏不能正常运转时
When the liver isn't functioning how it's supposed to,
就会停止从血液中过滤毒素
it stops filtering toxins from the bloodstream.
然后这些毒素积聚并进入大脑
And then these toxins build up and travel to the brain.
但这种情况只是暂时的
But the condition is only temporary.
透过药物治疗,她的认知功能
And with medication, her cognitive function
就会恢复正常
will return to normal.
那她的肝脏怎么办?
What about her liver?
莉迪亚需要肝脏移植
Lydia is going to need a liver transplant.
我们该怎么做?
So how do we do that?
我们要怎么帮她找新肝脏?
How do we find her a new liver?
我们会让莉迪亚接受
We'll get Lydia evaluated
国家登记处的移植名单评估
for the transplant list, the national registry,
但她最快的选择是活体捐赠
but her fastest bet would be a living donor.
肝脏最酷的地方在于它能再生
What's pretty cool about the liver is it regenerates.
所以你可以把你的一部分肝脏给别人
So you can give someone a portion of your liver,
移植后它会长回
and it grows back to its original size
原来的大小
after the transplant.
我可以马上把我的肝给她
I would, um, give her mine in a heartbeat,
但我正在戒酒
but I'm a recovering alcoholic.
只要你戒酒满六个月
As long as you've been sober for six months,
就不会被排除,好吗?
that's not an exclusionary criterion, OK?
我们要替你做一些肝功能检查
We will want to run some tests to check your liver function.
当然可以,要做什么都可以
Of course. Whatever you need to do.
我愿意付出一切来救我的女儿
I would give anything to help my daughter.
-玛姬 -最好是要紧事
-Maggie. -This better be good.
突袭我工作的地方
Showing up at my job unannounced
实在是太过分了
is quite the overstep.
你没收到我的短讯吗?
Didn't you get my text?
没有,我手♥机♥整个早上都在充电 有什么事?
No, my phone's been on the charger all morning. What is it?
我外面有东西要给你看
I got to show you something outside.
不行,格兰,我在工作
I can't, Grant. I'm working.
只要五分钟就好,我只要求这么多
Just five minutes. That's all I'm asking.
我不想烦你,但你是唯一
I don't want to be a bother, but you're the only person
能懂的人
who will understand.
给我20分钟,我会早点去吃午餐
Give me 20 minutes. I'll take my lunch break early.
-前门见 -好
-Meet you out front. -OK.
兄弟,真是个好消息 恭喜你,祝你好运
Congrats on your big news, buddy. Mazel tov.
谢谢你,我很期待
Thank you. I'm pretty excited.
但你应该多给我一点时间 让我整理我的旧礼服
Could have given me a little more time to dust off the old tux, though.
-真可恶 -我很抱歉
-Damn. -Sorry about that.
你知道,我父亲的过世让我理解
You know, my dad's passing crystallized a lot for me
我想成为什么样的人
about the man I want to be, the life I want to have,
我想过什么样的生活 还有我现在迫切需要做出这些改变
and an urgency to get those changes now.
很合理
Makes sense.
这可能就是为什么 这次和艾普尔相处起来很轻松的原因
It's probably why things are so easy with April this time around.
我想我变得更像她在寻找的那个人了
I guess I got closer to the guy she was holding out for.
很好
Nice.
嘿,我需要帮忙
Hey, I need some help.
几个路口外有个人状况不太好
I got a guy in trouble a few blocks away.
嘿,我是崔医生,怎么回事?
Hey, I'm Dr. Choi. What's going on?
有个流浪汉叫巴迪
There's this homeless guy, Buddy.
他就住在我公♥寓♥后面
He kind of lives behind my apartment building.
他有点怪怪的,我报案了
Something's wrong with him. I called 911.
但他们说救护车要20分钟才会到
But they said the ambulance is gonna take, like, 20 minutes.
我不知道来不来得及,他看起来不太妙
I don't know. He doesn't look so good.
-你能带我们去找他吗?-好,跟我来
-Can you take us to him? -Yeah, follow me.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表