马素医生,你以相当了不起的方式 拯救了纳撒尼尔的性命
Doctor Marcel, you saved Nathaniel's life in spectacular fashion.
现在社群上有三千万关注者
Got thirty million social media followers
等着听这个故事的后续
waiting to hear how this story ends.
准备好迎接这一切吧
Get ready for what comes next.
迎接什么?
What's that?
名声
Fame.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
韦和云妮莎从毒贩那里买♥♥了药
Will and Vanessa bought meds off a drug dealer.
事情这下更复杂了
It's a little more complicated than that.
你想拿自己的职业冒险吗?
You want to risk your own career?
随便你
That's fine.
别拿云妮莎的来冒险
Don't risk Vanessa's.
艾普尔?
April?
你回芝加哥了吗?
Are you back in Chicago?
是啊,你没有结婚吗?
Yeah. You didn't get married or anything, did you?
没有
No.
好,我们有空再见
Well, I will see you around.
(艾普尔)
(我有工作,但还是得陪你喝杯咖啡 等不及今晚见到你了)
你真的要求积把你的肩膀弄脱臼吗?
Did you really Jack to dislocate your shoulder?
当时我没有太多选择,是的
Uh, didn't have much of a choice, really.
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
我甚至没有犹豫
Didn't even hesitate.
嗯,当时我的胳膊被卡住了
Well, my arm was trapped uh, at the time.
我觉得这是…
I felt it was the...
继续治疗佩里先生的最佳方法
the best way to continue treating Mister Perry.
难怪人们称你为英雄
No wonder people are calling you a hero.
但你也会这么看待自己吗?
But is that how you would characterize yourself?
呃…你知道他…
Uh... You know that he, um,
事发几天后又紧急处理了 一起肺移植手术?
"jerry-rigged" a lung transplant just days after the incident?
是啊
Yes.
这个人有自信、有创意 是医学界的未来之星
Confident, creative future of medicine, this guy.
这全是团队的努力
It was a team effort.
我敢说你可以继续和戴顿先生聊聊
Look, I'm...I'm sure you'd rather talk to Mister Dayton, here.
该轮到我值班了
And my shift is starting soon,
所以…
so...
马素医生展现了他的无私奉献精神
Doctor Marcel exemplifies he kind of selfless dedication
我们在加夫尼都因此感到光荣
we here at Gaffney pride ourselves on.
也因此吸引了大批资金
And it's what has attracted a new crop
对本机构的慷慨投入
of generous donations to this institution.
那天马素医生的英勇事迹 拯救了不止一个人的生命
Doctor Marcel's heroics that day saved way more than just one life.
这是非常无私的举动
That's very generous.
-嗯,谢谢你 -收工!
-Hm. Thank you. -And we're cut!
我们走吧
Get out of here.
是的
Yeah.
今天稍晚我帮你安排了几场电♥话♥访问
So, I've got you in line for a few phoners...later in the day.
然后我们周末要上《今日秀》
And then we got Today Show, at the end of the week.
好,星期五,试一试吧
Okay, Friday, we're gonna try to do that.
早晨,玛姬
Morning, Mags.
一切还好吗?
How's it going?
有任务了
It's going.
五号♥床有个病患脚踝扭伤了
Got a twisted ankle for you in Five.
我马上过去
Be there in a minute.
你还在生他的气
You're still mad at him.
芝加哥警署已经在医院里 证明了我们的清白
"C.P.D." and the hospital cleared us both.
他们已经放下了,为什么你不能?
They're letting it go. Why can't you?
因为你用不当手段买♥♥药进医院,云妮莎
Because you bought drugs into the hospital, Vanessa.
这是不负责任的行为
It was irresponsible.
-这很危险 -我们别无选择
-It was dangerous. -We were out of options.
这救了我们的病人
And it saved our patient.
如果今天犯蠢的是韦,我不意外
I expect that kind of foolishness from Will,
但他应该知道不要拖累你
but he should've known better than to drag you down with him.
不,韦没有把我拖入任何事 这是我的决定
No, no. Will didn't drag me into anything. It was my call.
你不必为他辩护
You don't have to defend him.
我懂了,“霍士迪医学院”
I get it. The "Halstead School of Medicine."
很有吸引力没错
It has its appeal,
但这不是你的作风
but it's not who you are.
这是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是你并不鲁莽,你更聪明
It means you're not reckless. You're smarter than that.
你不必成为一名牛仔 也能成为一名好医生
And you don't have to be a cowboy to be a good doctor.
嘿,迪恩,你好吗?
Hey, Dean, how you doing?
哦,好吧,我以为病人的肠子 在手术中被划伤了…
Oh, well, I thought a patient's bowel was nicked during surgery...
但这只不过是胀气
but it was just a flatulent intern,
所以我很好
so I'm excellent.
太好了
Great.
但我是问你的伤势怎么样?
Uh, but I meant how're your injuries?
你看起来有点僵硬
You're looking a little stiff.
有过更惨的
Had worse.
比起被嗑了掺有天使尘的 可♥卡♥因♥的病人攻击还惨吗?
Oh, than being brutally attacked by a patient on "P.C.P."-laced cocaine?
是啊,我需要听听你的人生故事
Yeah. I need to hear your life story.
下一次吧
Another time.
我还记得在你帮我动手术之前
I seem to remember being in considerable pain
我有多么痛苦
when you patched me up,
所以如果我需要任何帮助 我会找别人的
so if I do need anything, I'll be looking elsewhere.
嗯,还真巧啊
Well, lucky me,
作为医生,尤其是信念坚定的外科医生
seeing as doctors, especially surgeons with "God complexes,"
反而是最糟的病人
make the worst patients.
救命!
Help!
快来人啊!求求你,我需要帮助!
Someone! Please. Please, I need help!
好吧,怎么了?
Okay, what happened?
拜托,带他走
Please. Take him.
告诉我…出了什么问题
Tell...tell me what's wrong.
是我,有问题的是我
It's me. I'm what's wrong.
我只会伤害他
I'm gonna hurt him.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
她的儿子艾迪逊正在二号♥治疗室
Her son, Edison, is in Treatment Two.
他没有表现出被虐待或忽视的迹象
He shows no signs of abuse or neglect.
他是一个完全健康的新生儿
He's an entirely healthy newborn.
哦,那就好
Oh, that's a relief.
然而彭妮露的状态并不好
Penelope, however, is not in great shape.
她脱水、贫血,维生素D含量低
She's dehydrated, anemic, and is low in vitamin "D."
看样子肯定不像
Certainly doesn't look like
她有好好照顾自己
she's been taking very good care of herself.
对一个新妈妈来说并不少见
Oh, that's not unusual for a new mother.
但也代表她能寻求的帮助不多
But could mean doesn't have much of a support system.
是啊
Yeah.
听着
Listen,
我不想通报儿童与家庭服务部
I don't want to call "D.C.F.S."
但她确实说过她会伤害她的孩子
But she did say that she was gonna hurt her baby.
你们可以先按兵不动吗?
Are you guys comfortable holding off for now?
当然
Absolutely.
确实没必要来到这一步
That's a drastic step for something
如果是产后抑郁症和可以治疗的话
that just might be postpartum depression and treatable.
是的,但我们还不确定
Yeah. We're not there yet.
但是我…我应该和她聊聊
But I...I should have a little chat with her, though.
是啊
Yeah.
霍士迪,创伤部有病患
Halstead, incoming. Going to Baghdad.
她说她不想看任何医生,除了你
Says she doesn't want any doc but you.
好的
Okay.
76岁女性
Seventy-six-year-old female.
说给全世界听啊,麦当娜
Tell the whole world. "Madonna."
玛丽亚?
Maria?
怎么了?
What happened?
右上臂挤压伤
Crush injury to the right upper arm.
肘部以上的撕裂伤 但在路上拒绝服用止痛药
Lacerations above the elbow. Denied pain meds on the ride.
我只不过是在移♥动♥炉子
I was just moving the stove.
好吧,安东尼移不动吗?
Well, Anthony couldn't move it?
他帮不上忙
He's useless.
好了,我们进去…
Okay. In we go...
听我口令
On my count.
我可以自己来
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表