Okay.
不是刺痛的感觉?
Not sharp, stabbing?
不是,就像…压力一样
No, just... like pressure.
茱迪,我觉得这不是子♥宫♥内膜异位症
Okay, Jodie, I don't think this is endometriosis.
但为了确保,我要做点测试
But to be sure, I'm gonna run some tests.
电脑断层扫描、磁力共振造影 跟腹腔镜检查
CT, MRI, diagnostic lap.
腹腔镜?那是什么?
Lap? What's that?
腹腔镜检查
Uh, laparoscopy.
是在你的腹部插入一个内视镜
We insert a scope into your abdomen,
看看是怎么回事
check out what's going on.
-算手术吗?-对
-Surgery? -Yeah.
不幸的是,我们无法 事先帮你开止痛药
And unfortunately, we won't be able to give you pain meds beforehand,
因为那会影响检查结果
'cause it might interfere with the results.
好,我清楚了
Okay. I get it.
嘿,你不用担心
Hey, it'll be all right.
瞳孔几乎呈现针状
Uh, pupils practically pinpoint.
整体精神萎靡
Overall listlessness.
没错,所有迹象都表示她嗑药了
Yeah, all signs she's high.
她的毒理检测很可能是假阴性
Her tox screen was likely a false negative.
她可能来之前喝了很多水
She probably loaded up on water before coming in,
知道水会稀释她的尿样
knew it could dilute her urine sample.
是啊,我怀疑她现在知道要接受
Yeah, doubt she saw a mountain of tests
一堆测试,而且我不认为
coming her way, and I didn't get the sense
她知道这些测试是假的
that she knew that they were phony.
我猜现在
No, my guess is that right now,
她正在计划
she's planning her escape
在社工介入之前逃跑
before any social workers become involved.
我之前还相信她
I believed her,
我不知道,也许我只是想相信她
or I don't know, maybe I just wanted to believe her.
听我说,你以为茱迪很不舒服,好吗?
Look, you... you thought Jodie was in pain, okay?
你不在乎是哪种不舒服,你只是想帮忙
You didn't care what kind. You just wanted to help.
警探跟阿伦在一起多久了?
How long has the detective been with Aaron?
大约十分钟
About ten minutes.
他还是什么都没说
He's not talking to him either.
他原本坐好好地,结果翻了个白眼
He was sitting there, and then his eyes rolled back.
就倒下了
And he just slumped.
阿伦?
Aaron?
阿伦?给他戴氧气罩
Aaron? Bag him.
血压很低,88跟50,还在持续下降
BP's a mess. 88/50 and falling.
帮他翻身
Roll him.
大量黑便
Huge melanotic stool.
他的血正在流入胃肠道
He's bleeding into his GI tract.
快速输两单位血
Two units of blood on the rapid transfuser.
正在输血
Already on it.
大家小心脚下
Watch your step.
好,我们要走了 去拍电脑断层扫描,动作快
All right, we're moving. CT. Let's go.
动作快…
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
你刚才说我不需要动手术
You said I didn't need surgery.
那是之前的事了
Well, that was before.
你的病情恶化了
Your condition has deteriorated.
子弹已经侵入了胰腺的颈部
The bullet has eroded into the, uh, the neck of the pancreas.
这代表子弹碰到了器官
That means it's touching the organ,
导致器官出血流进肠道
making it bleed into the tube that drains your intestines.
身体不会自己止血吗?
It won't stop on its own?
可能会…也可能不会
It may... or it may not.
最安全的选择是开刀取出子弹
The safest option is to go in, take out the bullet,
切除胰腺受损区域
and remove the damaged area of the pancreas.
不行,我不要动手术,绝对不要
No. No surgery. No.
听我说,阿伦,你的血压不稳定
Look, Aaron, your, uh, blood pressure's unstable.
你失血过多
You've lost a lot of blood.
我动手术,他就会拿到子弹
Opening me up means he gets the bullet.
我知道会发生什么事
I know how it works.
他会用子弹把我跟抢劫案扯上关系
He gonna use it to tie me to the robbery.
你的意思是你当时在场吗?
Are you saying that you were there?
我当时在场,但我没有抢劫
I was there, but I didn't rob nobody.
也绝对没有向任何人开枪
Definitely didn't shoot nobody.
我在上班的路上买♥♥了个三文治
I was getting a sandwich on my way to work.
我到柜台结账,接下来就看到
Went to the counter to pay, and next thing I know,
有个家伙抢劫
a guy's jacking the place.
我是说,他手上有枪
I mean, he got a gun.
店员也有枪
Clerk got a gun.
他们朝彼此开枪
They firing.
我逃跑
I ran.
我感觉到自己中枪了,但是…
I felt getting hit, but...
我只能拔腿狂奔
I just kept running.
但是已经一周了
It's been a week, though.
你刚入院的时候
Why didn't you come forward,
为什么不把事情真♥相♥告诉警方跟我们?
tell the police, us, when you first came in?
因为信任要互相才有用
Because trust has to go both ways.
听我说,我在寄养家庭中来来去去
Look, I grew up bouncing house to house in foster care.
也有过一段时间露宿街头
Spent time living on the street too.
像我这样的人…
People like me...
到底怎么了并不重要
it don't matter what really happened.
我们会成为代罪羔羊
We gonna get blamed for it.
我不是抢匪
I ain't the guy.
我发誓
I swear.
听着,阿伦,你的胰腺在出血
Look, Aaron, your pancreas is bleeding,
如果不动手术,你可能会有生命危险
and without surgery, your life could be at stake.
如果我动手术,我的人生就完了
And if I get it, my life could be over.
我见过有人被判刑 然后一辈子被关在监狱里
I seen people get convicted and sent away forever.
那些人也是无辜的
They were innocent too.
我要赌一把,身体会自行止血
I'm gonna take my chance the bleeding stops on its own
我不要把我的命运交到他手上
rather than put my fate in his hands.
我不动手术
No surgery.
好吧
Okay.
她癫痫发作
She's seizing.
注射四毫克安定文
4 milligrams of Ativan.
备好纳洛酮
Naloxone on standby.
-用药过量?-看起来是这样
-Overdose? -It looks like it.
-我以为你有好好盯着她 -我有啊
-Thought you had eyes on her. -I did.
我像只老鹰一样牢牢盯着她 这样她才不能
I was watching her like a hawk so she couldn't bolt
在戒毒咨♥询♥师来之前逃跑
before the addiction counselor came down.
所以她完全没有用药?
So she hasn't used at all recently?
完全没有
Not a chance.
好
Okay.
如果不是用药过量,也许是戒断症状?
So if not an OD, maybe withdrawal?
有可能
Yeah, doubt it.
她没有任何明显的症状
She's missing all the telltale symptoms.
躁动、流鼻涕、流泪跟瞳孔放大
Agitation, runny nose, watery eyes, dilated pupils.
子♥宫♥内膜异位症不会引发癫痫
Well, endometriosis doesn't trigger seizures.
如果不是用药过量 也不是戒断,那会是什么?
So if not an OD and not withdrawal, what is it?
去拍个头部和胸部电脑断层扫描 这次是真的了
Let's get a CT head and chest, this time for real.
嘿,我…
Hey, so I, uh...
我拿到欧玛的营养表了
I got Omar's nutrition panel back.
严重缺乏B1
Serious B1 deficiency.
身体无法自行生成B1
Body can't generate B1.
只能从食物中获取
We only get it from food.
B1这么低代表欧玛吃得不够
This low a level means Omar's not eating enough.
可能已经营养不良了好一段时间
Probably been malnourished for a while now.
饮食失调在攀岩界
Eating disorders aren't uncommon
-并不少见 -真的吗?
-in the rock climbing community. -Really?
你只能用指尖和脚趾对抗重力
You're fighting gravity with only fingertips and toes,
所以体重要越轻越好
so lighter's better.
你觉得我们直接静脉注射营养如何?
Uh, what do you say we hang some IV nutrients?
失去记忆的问题应该很快就解决了
Those memory issues should resolve pretty quick.
韦,他来了
Will, he's here.
-谢谢你来一趟 -不会
-Thanks for coming. -Uh-huh.
我看过了迷你超♥市♥的
So I, uh, looked at the security video
-监控视频 -对
-from the mini-mart. -Yeah.
画面跟角度都很糟糕
Crap footage and bad angles.
你可以看得出来发生了什么事
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表