我不懂
I don't get it.
她明明很担心添要动手术
So worried about Tim having surgery.
-她跑哪去了?-最后一次
-Where'd she go? -One last push!
太棒了,潘
Awesome, Pam.
就快成功了,加油
You're almost there. Keep going.
-好 -哦
-OK. -Oh.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
足月吗?
Full-term?
超声显示胎龄在37周左右
Ultrasound revealed that the gestational age is around 37 weeks.
这不可能啊
It doesn't make any sense.
我有多囊卵巢综合征
I have polycystic ovarian syndrome.
我一年只来一次或两次月经
I get a period once, maybe twice a year.
我们一直努力想生小孩,但一无所获
We've tried forever, and nothing.
好,我们晚点再搞清楚是怎么回事,潘
OK, we can figure out the hows and whys later, Pam.
现在,我需要你集中精神
Right now, I need you to focus.
又来了一次宫缩
Here comes another contraction.
好,很好,准备好了吗,潘?
OK. All right. Ready, Pam?
尽量用力,好吗?
Push as hard as you can, OK?
辛?
Sean?
好,规律呼吸
Right. Uh, breathe through it.
快、快、慢
Short, short, long.
好,我看到头顶了
OK. I see the top of the head.
好了,添
All right, Tim.
没想到还有这么多
Can't imagine there's much more.
我的天啊
Holy smokes.
再用力一次,再一次
One more pull. One more.
天啊
And ugh!
出来了
It's out.
呼
Whew.
出来了…
He is out. He is out.
是个男孩,潘
It's a boy, Pam.
我的天啊,太不可思议了
Oh, my God. This is incredible.
我当妈了
I'm a mom.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thanks.
生出来了
Here he is.
来
There we go.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我先生…还在动手术吗?
My husband is... Is he still in surgery?
我去问看看
I'll find out for you.
他不会相信刚从我身体里出来了什么
He is not going to believe what just came out of me.
手术室2.0 给我一张肝脏的横向切面
2.0, give me a lateral cross-section of the liver.
旋转中
Rotating.
好,我有病变的图像
OK. I've got visuals of the lesions.
手术室2.0,进行三角测量
2.0, triangulate.
启动指导
Guidance initiated.
往左3度
Angle 3 degrees left.
3度
Three degrees.
好
OK.
探针已穿透第一个病变
Probe has penetrated the first lesion.
启动射频烧灼
Activate radiofrequency.
启动
Activating.
非常好
Very nice.
切除了第一个病变
First lesions have been ablated.
还有六个,李察
Six more to go, Richard.
2.0,带我到下一个
2.0, guide me to the next one.
计算中
Calculating.
2.0,带我到下一个病变
2.0, guide me to the next lesion.
计算中…
Calculating. Calculating.
向前推3毫米绕过肝总静脉
Push forward 3 millimeters to circumvent the common hepatic vein.
好
All right.
往前推
Advancing forward.
这是从我肠子里出来的?
That came out of my intestine?
对,总共六英尺四英寸
Yeah. All 6 feet, 4 inches of it.
我再也不要及时行乐了
No more YOLO moments for me.
及时行乐?你只活一次的及时行乐?
YOLO? You Only Live Once?
对
Yeah.
九个月前,潘和我第十次去泰国旅游
Nine months ago, Pam and I went to Thailand for our 10th.
我在路边的摊贩吃了一堆东西
I was all over those street carts.
猪肉、鸡肉、鱼、昆虫
Pork, chicken, fish, insects.
我可能是在吃大杂烩的时候吃进了绦虫
I probably picked up that tapeworm somewhere in that smorgasbord.
有可能,但绦虫只需要两个月
Perhaps. Although, tapeworms only take two months
就能长成成虫,所以你有可能
to reach adult size, so it's possible
是最近才被感染的
that you were infected more recently.
导致溃疡的
Same thing goes for the H. pylori bacteria
幽门螺杆菌也是如此
that caused your ulcer.
可能发生在任何时间,任何地点
Could've have happened any time, any place.
所以这两件事没有关联?
So the two aren't connected?
在医学上没有
Well, not medically.
但绦虫可以潜伏数年不被发现
But tapeworms can go undetected for years.
所以如果你没有患上
So if you hadn't developed an ulcer
需要手术的溃疡,那谁知道
which required surgery, then who knows how long
要花多久才会发现呢?
it would've taken to discover it?
看来今天是我的幸运日罗?
I guess it was my lucky day, then, huh?
对
Yeah.
其实没错
Actually, yeah.
关于你的泰国之旅…
About your trip to Thailand...
我很确定你什么都没带回来
Pretty sure you didn't bring anything back in you,
但我很肯定你太太
but I'm very certain that your wife
带了什么回来
brought something back in her.
惊喜
Surprise.
那是谁?
Who is that?
我们的儿子
Our son.
什么?
What?
我们当爸妈了
We're parents.
-那又是谁?-那是我儿子
-And who is that? -Oh, that's my son.
爸妈?这是真的吗?
Parents? Is this really happening right now?
对,这是真的
Yes. It's really happening.
我想现在我们知道 我为什么都没有变瘦了
And I guess now we know why I haven't lost any weight.
但你的产科医生 她说你永远没办法怀孕
But your OB, she said you couldn't ever get pregnant.
是啊,她错了
Yes, well, she was wrong.
-天啊 -我知道
-Whoa. -I know.
太难接受了
It's a lot.
你想抱抱他吗,爸爸?
Um, do you want to hold him, Dad?
-好 -好吗?
-Yeah. -Yeah?
来
Here he is.
嘿,小子
Hey, bud.
我可以用走的,我讨厌轮椅
Ugh, I can walk. I hate these things.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是…医院规定
It's just... It's hospital policy, you know.
当然了,带我出去吧
Of course. Get me out of here.
你知道,我一直在想我们之前的谈话
You know, I've been thinking about these conversations
我突然想到
we've had, and it occurred to me
就在不久之前,医生们还以为
it wasn't that long ago that doctors actually thought
香烟对人有益处
that cigarettes were good for you.
香烟要到医院买♥♥,对吧?
I mean, we sold them in hospitals, right?
我想说的是医学世界
Point being that the medical world always has been,
一直都在不断发展
always will be constantly evolving.
我是说,我是做这行的
I mean, look, I do this for a living every day.
我是个医生,连我都跟不上了
I'm a doctor. No way I can keep up.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你的手还好吗?
How's your, uh, hand?
感觉有好一点吗?
Feeling any better?
有好一点
Yeah. A little.
来,我来…
Here. Let me, uh...
-好了 -好
-There we go. -OK.
听我说
So listen, um,
我只是想说过去几年
I just wanted to say that the last couple of years
对很多人来说都很不好受,对吧?
has been really hard for a lot of people, right?
孤独、孤立、失落
Loneliness, isolation, loss.
我真的很想我妹妹
I really miss my sister.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表