You could resect the whole tumor.
不可能
No way.
我还在适应这项技术
I'm still getting used to the technology.
你就想让我进行这种手术?
You expect me to dive in on a surgery like this?
我认为这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
这是展示手术室2.0功能的
It's the perfect way to demonstrate
最佳方式
what O.R. 2.0 can do.
要是他死在手术台上就不是了
Not if the man dies on the table.
两位,我…需要一些时间
Guys, I... I need some time to familiarize myself
-来熟悉操作 -没有时间了
-with the platform. -There isn't any.
已经入侵淋巴了
He's already got lymph involvement.
再等下去,他也活不了了
We wait any longer, he dies anyways.
你可以的
You can do this.
除了有人工智能的指导
Besides the guidance you get from the AI,
还有杜普雷医生会在现场帮你
Dr. Dupre will be there to assist you.
她对整个系统了如指掌
She knows the system inside and out.
哥罗基,这个人没有机会了
Crockett, this man has zero options.
让我们替他动手术
Let's give him this one.
左腿下方自发性出血
Spontaneous hemorrhage, lower left leg.
现场用了止血带控制出血
Applied tourniquet in the field to control the bleed.
输液500毫升后,血压分别是90跟32
BP 90/32 after 500 milliliters fluids.
心率120
Heart rate 120.
玛姬
Maggie.
好了,我数到三
All right, on my count.
预备,一、二、三
Ready, one, two, three.
好,给他输两单位全血
All right, let's get two units whole blood in him.
好的
On it.
他一周前出了车祸
He was in an accident a week ago.
他有胫骨后动脉假性动脉瘤 但成功止血了
He had a tibial pseudoaneurysm, but it stopped bleeding.
-松开止血带 -好
-Loosen the tourniquet. -Okay.
-伤口破了 -啊
-It ruptured. -Ah.
好,打电♥话♥给手术室
All right, call the O.R.
-告诉他们我们马上要动手术 -好
-Let them know we're coming up. -Yeah.
好
All right.
我必须强调,这是个实验性的
Now, I have to emphasize, this is an experimental,
高风险手术
high-risk surgery.
这是该平台首次用于患者身上
This is the first time the platform is being used on a patient.
如果进展不顺利,这是有可能的
If this doesn't go well, which is likely,
李察剩下的时间就会被剥夺
Richard will be robbed of whatever time he has left.
没错,李察,你要冒很大的风险
That's true, Richard. You'd be taking a big risk.
要是我不动手术呢?
And if I don't?
我还能期待什么?
What... what do I have to look forward to?
我身体越来越差,越来越痛苦
I get weaker and weaker, more pain,
这样虚弱下去,我只能
debilitation, until I'm confined
躺在床上打吗♥啡♥吗?
to a bed with a morphine drip?
不要
No.
我…我不要这样
I... I don't want that.
我不想让维姬承担这些痛苦
I don't want to put Vicky through that.
我没有关系,李察
It is not about me, Richard.
马素医生
Dr. Marcel,
我这辈子都是个科学宅男
all my life, I have been a science geek.
但你的出现给了我机会
And here you are, offering me the chance
参与突破性的技术发展
to be a part of something groundbreaking,
都是归功于科学
that... that science has made possible.
这就像是有机会成为
It's like being given the chance to be
第一个登上月球的人
the first person on the moon.
就算…发生了最糟的情况…
And... and even if the worst happens to me...
我也希望你能从中得到经验
Hopefully you'll learn something from it.
这…就是科学的原理,不是吗?
That's... that's how science works, isn't it?
那好,我们只需要你在这份
Well, then, we just need your signature
同意书上签字
on this consent form.
李察,你真勇敢
You're a courageous man, Richard.
你错了
No.
我到时候会昏睡
I'm gonna be asleep.
你才是那个勇敢的人
You're the courageous one.
那是你太太的照片?
Yeah. That a picture of your wife?
对
Yeah.
莎拉
Sarah.
我们当时在缅因州
We were in Maine.
这样啊
Oh.
-真漂亮 -是啊
-Beautiful woman. -Mm-hmm.
谢茜嘉跟我说…
Jessica was telling me that she...
她大约一年前去世了?
She passed about a year ago?
对,她走了
Yes. She's gone.
哦
Oh.
很遗憾
Sorry about that.
嗯
Hmm.
我们是同学
We went to school together.
哇
Oh, wow.
你们认识很久了吧?
Knew each other a long time, huh?
是啊,没错
Yeah. Yeah.
她家前面的草皮上有棵树
There was this tree on her front lawn
我们以前常坐在树下写作业
that we used to go and sit under and do all our homework.
她数学比我更好
She was a lot better at math than I was.
我也有个女儿
You know, I have a daughter too.
应该跟谢茜嘉的年纪差不多
I think about Jessica's age.
她是哪一年生的?
What year was she born?
嗯
Um,
1985年吧?
1985?
是嘛
Okay.
那她几岁了?
And then, how old would that make her?
我想想
Um, let me think, now.
1985年到…
Um, '85 to...
没关系,不重要
You know what, it's not important.
听我说,我连早餐吃了什么都不记得了
Look, I can't remember what I had for breakfast.
我女儿经常
You know, and my daughter, she's actually always
给我做记忆测试,你知道吗?
giving me these, like, memory quizzes, you know?
她有一天说
The other day she was,
“嘿,爸爸,你能把这些无关联的字
"Hey, Dad, can you say these random words
按顺序说给我听吗?”
back to me in order?"
比如,奶牛、窗户、雨伞
You know, like, cow, window, umbrella.
你可以吗?
Can you do that?
-重复说出来?-对,按照顺序
-Say them back? -Yeah, in order.
奶牛、窗户、雨伞
Cow, window, umbrella.
奶牛
Cow.
嗯…
Um...
雨伞
Umbrella.
有点难吧?
Not easy, right?
对
No.
伊芬,艾普尔带她爸爸来了
Ethan, April just brought in her father.
-在五号♥治疗室 -她爸爸?怎么会?
-Treatment five. -Her father? What?
胸痛,他坚持要叫你帮他看病
Chest pains. He insists that you treat him.
太扯了吧?
It's crazy, right?
居然在婚礼前一天
The day before your wedding.
-伊芬 -嘿
-Ethan. -Hey.
感谢上帝
Thanks God.
玛西亚,你好
Marcia, hi.
怎么了?胸痛吗?
What's going on? Chest pains?
-什么时候开始的?-没什么大不了的
-When did they start? -It's no big deal.
我看到他一边皱眉一边揉着胸口
I saw him wince, rub his chest.
他本来不想说是怎么回事
He didn't want to tell me what it was.
我不得不把他带来这里
I had to pull it out of him.
都是痛一下就好了
They come and go.
我都说不用麻烦了
I mean, so much trouble for nothing.
爸爸,胸痛不是小事,好吗?
Papai, chest pains are not nothing, okay?
他甚至不让我叫救护车
He wouldn't even let me call an ambulance,
但我在路上给了他一些阿士匹灵
but I gave him some aspirin on the way over.
-很好 -他就算痛也不会说
-Good. -He never complains.
他因为疝气痛了一年
He went a year with that hernia.
你的心脏和胸部听起来都还好
Well, your heart and chest sound good,
但艾普尔说对了,胸痛不是小事
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表