Your mom get that for you?
嗯
Hm.
她最近是不是过得不太好?
Has she been going through a bit of a tough time recently?
你有看到翅膀底部的斑点吗?
See those markings at the bottom of the wings?
那代表它是女生
And that means it's a girl.
真的假的?
No kidding?
我都不知道
You know, I didn't know that.
它现在可能不怎么好看
She might not look so good now,
但它很快就会破蛹而出
but pretty soon, she's gonna break out
又变得漂亮
and be beautiful again.
我相信
I know it.
我告诉你们,这孩子可真勇敢
I tell you what, that's one gutsy little kid in there.
听着,据我所知,他妈妈是在…
Look, far as I can tell, his mom started to act out around,
我也不知道,今年的第一天变得怪怪的
I don't know, 1st of the year.
精神崩溃?
Psychotic break?
我不这么认为,我是说 躁郁症跟精神分♥裂♥
I don't think so. I mean, bipolar, schizophrenia,
很少会在年纪这么大了才出现
they just rarely present this late in life.
-嗯 -毒理检查报告出来了吗?
-Mm. -Tox screens come back yet?
一切正常,血液跟尿液都没有问题
Clear. Nothing in the blood or urine.
好,那我先看过
Okay, well, I want to take a look
再试着和孩子的妈妈聊聊
and then maybe try and have a conversation with the mom.
-嗯 -那亨利怎么办?
-Uh-huh. -So what about Henry?
他的手臂状况稳定吧?
His arm is stable, right?
我是说,不会更糟了吧 我们还有点时间
I mean, not getting any worse. We got a bit of time.
一点时间是指多久?
How long is a bit?
我是说,这孩子不只需要我们替他治疗
I mean, this kid needs our attention in more ways than one.
他妈显然帮不了他
Mom clearly can't help him.
他们住在车上
They're living out of their car.
我觉得我们应该默许同意治疗
I think we should double doc his consent
或者申请法庭命令
or get a court order.
但要这么做,韦
In order to do that, though, Will,
我得宣布
I've got to declare her
她没有能力照顾她的孩子
incapable of caring for her child,
也就是要强行管制她
which means put her on a psych hold,
也就是要让儿童与家庭服务部介入
which means getting DCFS involved.
听我说,我也很担心那孩子
Look, I'm worried about the kid too.
我只是想在我们决定之前 确定我们有做对
I just really want to make sure we're right before we go there.
-当然 -好
-Yeah, of course. -Okay.
好
Okay.
-玛姬… -好
-Maggie? Maggie? -Yeah.
格兰,你怎么会来这里?
Grant, what are you doing here?
-还好吗?-听我说
-Is everything okay? -Look.
基夫在工地出了意外
Keith here had an accident on the worksite.
他们叫我们等入院护士来
They asked us to wait for an intake nurse,
但我在想也许有机会能够插个队
but I was hoping maybe I had enough pull to cut the line.
我不知道,我们医院有自己的流程
I don't know. We kind of have a system here.
嘿,格兰,怎么了?
Hey, Grant. What's up?
我们出了意外,小云
We've got a bit of a situation here, V.
好吧,让我来看看
Okay, yeah, let's take a look.
五号♥房♥可以用吧?
Room five is okay, isn't it?
-当然可以 -好,来吧
-Sure. -Okay, come on.
我们在为我在海德公园设计的
We were doing some site prep for a new sports therapy clinic
新运动治疗诊所做场地准备
I designed down in Hyde Park.
反正就是大家在整理枯树,结果…
Anyway, the team was clearing some dead trees, and...
好,给我看看吧
Okay. Okay, how about I take a look?
我来看看
Let's see.
别去碰,好吗?
Don't touch it, okay?
你先在这里冷静一下
Let's just have you chill here for a second
我们来想办法
while we come up with a game plan.
云妮莎,玛姬,谢谢你们
Thanks, Vanessa, Maggie.
我们需要给他做电脑断层扫描
We're gonna need a CT of this.
你去登记,我打给电脑断层扫描部门
Put the order in. I'll call CAT scan.
好
Okay.
崔医生!
Dr. Choi!
-怎么回事?-他很不舒服
-What's going on? -He's really struggling.
-血氧饱和度82,还在下降 -鼻插管
-O2 sats 82 and falling. -Nasal cannula.
你没办法清除黏液,别担心,欧拔
You can't clear the mucus. Don't worry, Al.
-我们会帮你解决 -让他向前倾
-We'll get you through this. -Help me sit him forward.
拍他的背
Now bang on his back.
不对,用拳头!
No, use your fist!
-用力拍 -血氧饱和度下降到70
-Pound with your first hard! -Sats at 70s.
-我不想弄痛他 -我的天啊
-I don't want to hurt him. -For Christ's sakes.
滚出去
Get out of here.
好了
There it is.
我不会放弃他的,今天不能
I'm not losing this one, not today.
我知道现在你可能不这么认为
I know it might not seem like it at the moment,
但基夫,你是个幸运的家伙
but you, Keith, are a lucky guy.
不知怎么的,这根棍子刚好
Somehow this stick managed to lodge itself cleanly
沿着你的眼眶的一侧穿过 没有刺穿眼球
along the side of your orbit without penetrating your eyeball.
我们可以直接把它拿出来
So we can just go ahead and take it right out.
-现在吗?-别担心
-Right now? -It'll be fine.
你确定你有办法吗?
Are you sure you're qualified to do this?
她是全班第一名,基夫
Well, she finished top of her class, Keith.
如果你需要的话 我可以给你开点镇静剂
I can give you something to calm your nerves, if you'd like.
不,不用了,速战速决吧
No, no, just get it over with.
好
Okay.
保持不动
Hold still.
好了,完成了
There. All done.
谢谢
Thank you.
还好吗?
How does it feel?
还是很痛
It still hurts a ton,
不过比刚才好多了
but yeah, better than a second ago.
我们会给你开点止痛药
Yeah, we'll give you something for the pain.
同时,你可以看着我的手指吗?
In the meantime, if you could just follow my finger.
好
Yeah.
你有看到吗?她的手多稳啊
Did you just see that, how steady her hand is
-多自信啊 -我知道
-and how confident? -I know.
我们好像创造了某个绝地武士
It's like we created some kind of Jedi Knight.
我真的太震撼了
I'm honestly just blown away.
她跟你一模一样,玛姬,太夸张了
She's your spitting image, Maggie. It's crazy how that works.
眼科那边有消息吗?
Any word yet from ophthalmology?
他们忙不过来,说下午才能下来
They're swamped. They say they'll be down this afternoon.
除非眼科检查过 不然我不想让基夫出院
I really don't want to discharge Keith until they see him.
如果你要回去工作了 我们结束之后会再打给你
If you've got to get back to work, I can call you when we're done here.
不,基夫快要替我工作15年了
Oh, no, Keith's worked for me for, like, 15 years.
我要一直待到他可以离开为止
I'm staying until he's cleared to go.
但也许我们可以一起吃午饭
But maybe we can all have lunch together.
好啊,这是个好主意
Yeah, that's a great idea.
我不知道,我觉得我离不开这里
I don't know. I don't think I can get away.
拜托啦,玛姬,会很好玩的
Oh, come on, Maggie. It'll be fun.
抱歉,哥罗基,凯,病患要到了
I'm sorry. Crockett, Kai, we have incoming.
玛姬,拜托,就当是为了我?
Please, Maggie. Could you just for me?
好吧,但只能一个小时
Okay, but not for another hour.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
枪伤患者是什么情况?
We're going to Baghdad. What do we got?
祖利安桑切斯,枪伤
Juli�an Sanchez, GSW.
左大腿有两个洞,有可能贯通大腿
Two holes, left thigh, maybe through and through.
现场有中度失血
Moderate blood loss in the field.
用加压敷料包扎伤口
Put a pressure dressing on it,
现在没有出血了
but not actively bleeding now.
他在救护车里血压下降
Dropped his pressure in the ambo.
输了一升血
Gave him a liter of fluid.
血压100,心率125
BP now 100 with a heart rate of 125.
好,祖利安,我是马素医生
Okay, Juli�an, I'm Dr. Marcel.
我们会好好照顾你,好吗?
We're gonna take good care of you, okay?
坚持下去,兄弟
Hang in there, bud.
好了,各位,动作放轻
Okay, everyone. Nice and easy.
-我数… -听我指挥
-On my... -On my count.
一,二,三
One, two, three.
小心一点
Easy, easy.
替他接上显示器
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表