You can tell something's going on,
但你分不出来谁在做什么
but you don't know who's doing what.
有目击者的口供吗?
Eyewitness statements?
乱七八糟
All over the place.
所以没有证据证明阿伦是罪犯
So no proof that Aaron's the offender,
但也没有证据证明他不是
but no proof that he's not either.
对,我跟阿伦摆放货架的
No. I spoke with the manager
杂货店经理谈过了
at the grocery store where he stocks shelves.
他说阿伦总是早到晚走
Said he always comes in early. Leaves late.
“阿伦是个很棒的家伙,真希望我有 更多这样的员工”,是他的原话
"Aaron's a great guy. Wish I had more like him." His words.
他以前有惹过麻烦吗?
He ever been in trouble before?
没有跟警方发生过冲突
No run-ins with the police.
没有犯罪记录,也没有被列为不良分子
No criminal record. No contact card.
没有帮派关系
No gang affiliation.
奇云,你怎么看?
So what do you think, Kevin?
毕竟这不是我的案子,玛姬
Uh, I mean, it's not my case, Maggie.
听我说,我知道我们要求你
Hey, look, I know we're asking you
说不该说的话,但阿伦因为这件事
to speak out of turn, but Aaron's passing on a surgery
放弃了他迫切需要的手术
he desperately needs over this.
这个嘛,你知道,我喜欢说
Well, you know, I like to say
动机大于对象
that there's always a why before there's a who.
阿伦在这起抢劫案中没有动机
There is no why for Aaron in this robbery.
我是说,我不相信他有能力抢劫
I mean, I don't believe that he's good for it,
但这是我的看法
but that's the way I see it.
我的意思是州检察官如果饥不择食
I mean, the state's attorney is hungry.
随着大选逼近,他可能会有不同的解读
With an election coming up, he might see it differently.
-好 -好,谢了,兄弟
-Right. -All right. Thanks, man.
不客气,如果需要我帮忙,就连络我
Yeah. I'll be here if you need me.
-很高兴见到你 -嗯
-Good seeing you. -Mm-hmm.
茱迪,我们找到原因了
So, Jodie, we've got an answer.
好
Okay.
你的背痛不是因为子♥宫♥内膜异位症
Your back pain is not from endometriosis.
是因为潘科斯特肿瘤
It is from a Pancoast tumor.
-肿瘤?-对
-Whoa. A tumor? -Yes.
这是种罕见的肺癌
It's a rare lung cancer.
你的身体对它产生反应,导致瞳孔缩小
Your body's response to it caused pinpoint pupils
最后导致癫痫发作
and ultimately your seizure.
肿瘤就在这里
So it's right here.
天啊,这在我体内?
Oh, God. That's in me?
对,但似乎没有转移
It is, but it doesn't appear to have metastasized.
你知道转移是什么意思吗?
Do you know what that means, metastasized?
嗯…我不知道
Um... I'm not sure.
说明癌细胞还没有扩散
It means that the cancer hasn't spread.
这样治疗起来就容易多了
So it'll make it easier to treat.
肿瘤可以通过手术移除
The tumor can be removed surgically.
这叫切除手术
It's called resection.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我…
I...
应该明白
I think so.
好,茱迪,我和艾卓亚医生出去一下
Okay, Jodie, Dr. Archer and I are gonna step outside.
我们马上回来,好吗?
We'll be right back, okay?
那不能算是知情同意
That was not an informed consent.
癫痫发作导致眩晕?
Postictal confusion from the seizure?
有可能,也有可能是 肿瘤的另一种并发症
Could be, or it could be another complication from the tumor.
不过还是看得出来她稍微理解
There were some glimmers of recognition, though.
好,我去找心理医生,问问他们的看法
Yeah. I'll call psych, get their take.
好
Okay.
65、58、51
65, 58, 51.
-要继续吗?-不用了,你表现得很好
-Keep going? -No, it's good stuff.
我刚才讲得那一串单词呢?
How about that word sequence I gave you?
我们来试一试
Let's give that a shot.
圣安东尼奥
Um, San Antonio.
泡泡糖
Bubblegum.
-鞋带、溜冰鞋、订书器 -太棒了
-Shoelace, ice skate, stapler. -Excellent.
看来你恢复记忆了
Well, looks like your memory's certainly coming back.
积斯甸,兄弟…
Justin, man...
很抱歉让你担心了
I'm sorry for putting you through all this.
我经常会做得过头
I have a tendency to overdo things.
其实,我在想我们能不能跟你聊聊
Actually, wondering if we could talk to you about that.
也许讨论一下你的饮食习惯
Maybe discuss your eating habits.
当然
Oh, yeah.
我现在才看出来这有多不像话
I can see how that looks now.
就在全世界因为冠状病毒停摆之后
Right after the world shut down 'cause of COVID,
我开始头痛
I started getting these headaches.
我在网络上看到
And I read online
只要每天喝两品脱啤酒就会有帮助
if you drink two pints of beer a day, it helps,
所以我开始天天喝两品脱啤酒
so I started drinking two pints a day.
但是没有用,所以我开始运动
But it didn't work, so I added exercise.
攀岩是最好的选择,因为…
Rock climbing was perfect, 'cause it was...
是在室外,社交疏远又充满挑战
It was outside, socially distant, challenging,
但现在我…
but now I was...
我有了啤酒肚
I was sporting this beer belly,
所以我…开始节食
so I... I started dieting.
我注意到你…
And I noticed that you...
你只吃了…三文治里的西红柿和生菜
You only ate the... the tomato and the lettuce
所以我猜你是素食主义者?
out of your sandwich, so I'm assuming vegetarian?
还有生酮饮食
Uh, and keto.
-生酮饮食吗?-没错
-And keto? -Yeah.
天啊,好
Wow, okay.
你有提到…
So you mentioned that this...
这一切都是因为你的头痛,对吧?
This all started with headaches, right?
你现在还会头痛吗?
Are you still getting those?
老实说,还是一样
Actually, uh, yeah.
-我还是会头痛 -好
-Yeah, I do. -Okay.
我想要你替我做一件事
I want you to do something for me.
我要你看着我的手指
I want you to look at my finger.
用你的眼睛跟着我的手指
Follow my finger with just your eyes,
不要转动你的头,好吗?
without moving your head, okay?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
搞什么鬼?我…我的眼睛动不了
What the hell? I... I can't move my eyes.
-没关系 -我的眼睛没办法动
-It's okay. -No, I can't move my eyes.
没关系,把眼睛闭上
No, it's all right. Just close 'em.
到底怎么回事?
No, but what's wrong?
-我的眼睛没办法动 -闭上眼睛,好吗?
-I can't move my eyes! -Close your eyes, all right?
-闭上眼睛 -好
-Close your eyes. -Okay.
好,安排磁力共振造影
Okay, order an MRI.
我好怕
I'm scared.
我…真的好怕
Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm really scared.
没事的,欧玛,闭上眼睛,好吗?
It's all right, Omar. Keep 'em closed, all right?
把眼睛闭上
Keep 'em closed.
-有任何进展吗?-没有
-Any progress? -No.
那我们只好继续挂着血袋
Well, we'll just have to keep hanging blood
祈祷奇迹发生了
and hope for the best.
霍士迪医生
Dr. Halstead.
洛活女士
Ms. Lockwood.
阿伦治疗室里
We've positively matched blood
丢弃纱布上的血迹
from pads discarded in Aaron's treatment room
与犯罪现场的血迹吻合
to blood at the crime scene.
纱布吗?
Pads?
黑便
The melanotic stool.
我们急着带他去拍电脑断层扫描
We rushed him to CT.
地上扔的东西都是垃圾
Anything tossed on the floor is detritus,
可以拿来做证据
fair game for evidence.
血迹把阿伦和犯罪现场联♥系♥在一起
Blood links Aaron to the crime scene,
他体内的子弹会让他 跟那个店员联♥系♥在一起
and that bullet inside him is gonna link him to the clerk.
这只能证明是店员开枪射中了阿伦
Which only proves that the clerk shot Aaron,
并不能证明他就是罪犯
not that he's the offender.
那不是我要管的事
That isn't my distinction to make.
据我所知,阿伦需要做手术
It's my understanding that Aaron requires surgery.
这是针对取出的子弹的搜查令
This is a warrant for the bullet once it's removed.
你运气真差,他拒绝动手术
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表