Barreled through the woods until smashing into a tree.
好,听我指挥,准备好了吗?
All right, on my count. Ready?
一、二、三
One, two, three.
好,肺部没有杂音
All right. Lungs are clear.
双侧都有呼吸音
Bilateral breath sounds.
好
OK.
瞳孔大小相等,反应力强
Pupils are equal and reactive.
进行超音波检查
Fast him.
没有游离液体
No free fluid.
帮他安排血液气体分♥析♥
Put in an A-line and blood gas.
朵莉丝,我需要做胸部和骨盆X光
Doris, I'm gonna need a chest and pelvis X-ray
还有心电图和正电子扫描
as well as a EKG and a PanScan.
收到
Got it.
肯定是车子失控了
Must have lost control of the car.
不知道为什么
Wonder why.
希望他能醒来告诉我们
Let's hope he can wake up and tell us.
抱歉,我们之前没机会自我介绍
I'm sorry, we didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves before.
这位是奎瓦斯医生,我是查理斯医生
This is Dr. Cuevas. I'm Dr. Charles.
-现在方便吗?-当然
-Is now a good time? -Of course.
去吧,亚历山大
Go ahead, Alexander.
你要说什么?
What do you say?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我错了
I was wrong.
我刚才不知道发生了什么事
I didn't know what was happening.
亚历山大,你知道吗?
Alexander, you know what?
这里是个非常令人困惑的地方
This can be a very confusing place.
你完全不用担心,好吗?
You have absolutely nothing to worry about, OK?
你会治好奶奶吗?
Are you gonna fix Grandma?
我们会尽力的
We're gonna do our very best.
玛莎,我想和你一起看一下你的X光片
Martha, I would like to go over your X-rays with you.
亚历山大,你去买♥♥点零食吧?
Alexander, maybe you could go get a snack?
候诊室里有自动贩卖♥♥机
There's some vending machines in the waiting room.
我可以带你去
I can take you.
我钱包里有一点钱
There's some money in my purse.
谢谢你们在亚历山大面前什么都没说
Thanks for not sharing anything in front of Alexander.
他很难接受我身体不舒服
It's hard for him knowing I'm in pain.
基特尔女士,你摔倒时
Ms. Kittle, when you fell,
造成了转子间骨折
you suffered an intertrochanteric fracture.
你的臀部骨折了
You broke your hip.
也许更让人担心的是
Perhaps more concerning,
你有溶骨性病变
you've got lytic lesions on your bones
会导致骨头脆弱
that are causing areas of weakness.
那可能是因为癌症的关系
That's probably because of the cancer.
四期淋巴癌已经转移到骨头上了
Stage 4 lymphoma. It's metastasized to my bones.
我很遗憾
Very sorry to hear that.
反正就是这样
It is what it is.
我已经决定不治疗了
I've decided not to treat it,
虽然我还是有在吃止痛药
though I do take medication for the pain.
医生说我只能再活几个月了
The doctors say I might have only a few more months.
亚历山大知道吗?
Does Alexander know?
我在努力用正确的方式告诉他
I'm struggling to find the right way to tell him.
我明白了
I understand.
听着,玛莎,你需要动手术,好吗?
Listen, Martha, you are gonna need some surgery, OK?
但我想让你知道我们会尽一切努力
But I want you to know that we're gonna do
让亚历山大可以接受这件事
everything we can to make this workable for Alexander.
动手术?
Surgery?
你得固定好臀部
You're gonna need to have your hip pinned.
恢复要多久时间?
What's the recovery time for that?
至少一个月,也许会更久
At least a month, but likely longer.
整形外科医生 可以给你一个更准确的估算
An orthopedic surgeon can give you a more accurate estimate.
我会请值班的骨科住院医生过来
I'll page the ortho resident on call to come down.
不用了,我不能动手术
Don't, please. I can't go through a surgery like that.
谁要来照顾亚历山大?
Who will take care of Alexander?
难道没有别的家庭成员
There isn't another family member
能帮上忙吗?
who might be able to help?
没有,从他小时候起就没有
No, not since he was a baby.
一直都只有我们两个
It's always just been the two of us.
好,有没有让他觉得 舒服的朋友,或者…
Right. No friend that he feels comfortable with or...
你也看到他刚才的情况
You saw how he was earlier.
像这样的暴怒至少每天发生一次
Blow ups like that happen at least once a day.
在我认识的人里面,没人想担这个责任
No one I know would want to take that on.
那我们要做的就是指定
Then what we're gonna do is we're gonna appoint
一个短期监护人
a short-term guardianship.
除了我以外,亚历山大谁都不听
Alexander won't listen to anyone but me.
我是唯一能让他冷静下来的人
I'm the only one who can calm him down.
所以我不会动手术
So no surgery.
奶奶?
Grandma?
你看
Look.
我可以喝吗?
Can I have it?
可以,但要先吃午餐
Yes, but not before lunch.
嗨,索菲亚,我是霍士迪医生
Hi, Sophia. I'm Dr. Halstead.
你是她妈妈吗?
Are you her mom?
我是她的游泳教练,仙蒂
Her swim coach, Cindy.
她爸爸应该很快就来了
Her dad should be here soon.
他住的地方离这里有几个小时车程
He lives a few hours away.
索菲亚在市区的圣若瑟预备学校上学
Sophia goes to St. Joseph Prep here in the city.
是寄宿学校吧?
Oh, the boarding school, right?
-对 -好
-Mm-hmm. -OK.
发生了什么事,索菲亚?
So what's going on, Sophia?
老实话,我不清楚
I don't know honestly.
这是最怪的部分
It was the weirdest thing.
索菲亚和她的队友正在练习
Sophia and her teammates were practicing
个人混合泳
their individual medley races,
在索菲亚完成最后一次翻转之后
and right after Sophia made her last flip turn,
她落后了其他人
she fell behind all the others.
然后她整个人不动了
Then she stopped swimming altogether.
我觉得胸口闷闷的
I think I felt something in my chest,
然后就晕倒了
but then I passed out.
我可以简单听诊一下吗?
OK if I give a quick listen?
太可怕了
Oh, it was terrifying.
我是说,她脸朝下浮在水上
I mean, she was just floating there, face down.
另一位教练帮我把她抬出泳池
One of the other coaches helped me get her out of the pool.
她本来不省人事
And she was unconscious at first.
几秒钟之后,她就醒了,谢天谢地
And then after a few seconds, she came to, thank goodness.
以前有发生过这种事吗?
Anything like this ever happened before?
没有,从来没有
No, never.
索菲亚是个出色的游泳运动员
Sophia is a fantastic swimmer.
去年我打破了
I broke the state record
两百米蛙泳的州纪录
for the 200-meter breaststroke last year.
哇,真厉害
Wow. Impressive.
好,我们做个胸部X光、全套血液检查
All right, let's get a chest X-ray, CBC,
综合代谢检查、心电图跟心脏检查
CMP, EKG, and cardiac labs.
不如我们让索菲亚换上病人服吧?
And why don't we get Sophia a gown?
请问,这是积戴顿买♥♥下的医院吗?
Hey, is this the hospital Jack Dayton bought?
是的
It is.
我有机会见到他吗?
Any chance I'll get to see him?
你才16岁,就知道积戴顿是谁了?
You're 16 and you keep up with Jack Dayton?
积戴顿16岁的时候
When Jack Dayton was 16,
就已经建立了后来成为
he'd already created the beta version
SapphireCash.com的测试版
of what would become SapphireCash.com.
-你对他了若指掌?-当然
-You know a lot about him? -Of course.
我是个开♥发♥者
I'm a dev.
-开♥发♥者?-开♥发♥人员
-Dev? -Developer.
很难不崇拜积戴顿这样的人
It's hard not to look up to somebody like Jack Dayton.
可惜的是,我不认为积今天会来医院
Unfortunately, I doubt Jack will make an appearance today.
他是个大忙人,抱歉
He's a pretty busy guy. Sorry.
但我们会做检查 搞清楚到底发生了什么事
But we'll get these tests and figure out what's going on.
-可以吗?-好
-Sound good? -Mm-hmm.
好
Yeah.
我发誓
I swear,
我绝对不希望我最讨厌的人 患了局部性肠炎
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表